[*] May bump buddies [*]

Our first ultrasound is Thursday! I can't wait to see the bean and make sure everything looks ok. After that we don't want another scan until 16-20 weeks. I'm hoping for midwife care, but right now it might depend on money and insurance coverage.

How's morning sickness treating everyone? I'm exhausted and nauseous pretty much all day, no throwing up yet. I just want to stay home, I'm so unmotivated to work. Makes me feel ok that there must be something causing it though. lol

I have been feeling a lot of nausea all day but not actually been sick yet, I hope it stays that way!

I got my 12 weeks scan appointment through this morning, 21st October, yay! :happydance:

Zombie, that's a good word for it. I've got the face breakout too.

Decided to get the ClearBlue advanced digital pregnancy test with the weeks indicator.

I am 18 dpo today so 2.5 weeks after conception and the test says 2-3 weeks so... PERFECT! :happydance:
Glad my hcg is where it should be :)
Even though I did use afternoon urine and only held it for an hour AND drank water during that hour lol.

Attachments

• 18 dpo . 2.5 weeks after ovulation.jpg
    18 dpo . 2.5 weeks after ovulation.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
IMG_7134.jpg
So hormonal
So sick
So exhausted
So constipated
So crampy

I don't remember all this with Emilia!!!

cute bump

tired ... so tired
headache
sick ... if i dont feel sick ... hungry

Super cute bump!

I don't remember being as poorly as this with Ieuan either!

hey girls!

Leah: wow what a great bump :) jealous of it!

symptoms...hm, not much, tired, hungry...thats it!

I don't really have many symptoms either. Needing to pee every couple of hours. Tired and constantly hungry. My boobs were a little tender back when I got my :bfp: but not too bad now :shrug: Had some evening nausea last week but I've found if I snack constantly I'm ok so nothing much happening really.

It's scan day for us tomorrow as we've booked a private early reassurance scan. Feeling quite apprehensive as I've had 2 previous miscarriages so I think for me there will always be that seed of doubt there until I've seen a blob with a heartbeat (and even then I'm a worrier!)

Positive scan vibes would be much appreciated!

Rebaby - Wishing you the best of luck for your scan tomorrow, hope everything goes well :flower:

Lilly12-Yay! Glad it's progressing like it should :)

LeahLou-Cute bump! I wish I had a bump to show at this point, I just feel fat and bloated lol

Rebaby-Good luck! I hope all goes great for you :)

We had our scan today...twins! Both babies are right on track 7wks and 3 days!

IMG_3481.jpg

We had a tarot card reading from a family friend in Jan that said we'd be pregnant in Sept, twin girls, and have them in May. I don't believe that stuff, but she was right about being pregnant in Sept. So, we thought there might be a chance. Plus my pants got tight at 5 weeks lol I feel like I'm bigger than I should be for one. So, it was a surprise, but then again not really lol
My aunt has twins, but I think that's it. Definitely not too common for us!

wow! twins! massive congrats Jury! must be so exciting :)

Rebaby, good luck on your scan today! xox

Thank you all :hugs:

Our scan went well. The sonographer wasn't able to get a clear picture via abdominal ultrasound due to my tilted uterus :dohh: so I had an internal scan instead and we were able to see this:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/fakeplasticgirl7/aee7c8b0-b354-4c3a-b86f-56bfad51e1f8_zps83e79649.jpg

A teeny tiny baby with a heartbeat :cloud9: Measuring more like 6 weeks than 7 but my cycles have been irregular since having my coil removed so that's to be expected really.

Very relieved!

P.S. Congratulations on your twins Jury- that's incredible! :happydance:

Thank you and congrats on your healthy little bean! They did the abdominal and could see the 2 sacs but you could def see more with the internal...that's where our pics came from too. Yay for healthy babies!

congrats both"

i so want a early scan but right now i even doubt i will get one on time because no one seems to want to book one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->