[*] May bump buddies [*]

i dunno no one has thought of it i guess :/

i have a group appointment next week to get a baby pack ect so i will ask there

Jury3 - Omg! Congratulations on your twins! Great scan pic! So glad to hear that they are both well and that your scan went ok :flower:

Rebaby - Congratulations! Lovely scan pic, so glad to hear that everything is ok :D

I'm due mid may as well! Six weeks and feeling normal except for swollen nips (sorry if tmi) and light cramping. Anyone else feeling like this?

Karigan - I haven't had the swollen nips but I have been cramping quite a lot.

I don't know that my nips were swollen, but the did seem to protrude a little more and got hard really easy bc they were so sensitive. Now my entire boob hurts, not just the nip lol I haven't really had cramping since the week after AF was due, but I've heard it's pretty normal bc your uterus is stretching.
I have to try not to roll over or stand up too quickly or it feels like I pull stomach muscles!

I'm with you on that one, it hurts if I stand up too quick! :(

Twins!! Congratulations Jury! :)

Aww lovely pic Rebaby :)

When are you all/ when did you have your booking in app? Hopefully gonna arrange mine sometime this week

Maria, I booked in about a week after finding out so I think I was 5 weeks but haven't got my appointment until I am 8 weeks. I don't think it matters when you book in aslong as you are before 7/8 weeks as this is obviously when you should be getting your first appointment :)

On the phone she said 9 weeks. Last time though she gave me forms to fill out at home to save time during the appointment, which was good. Think I had it at 8 weeks before.

I dont have my appointment until Im 10 weeks, there was no space before that. But I am most likely booking an early private scan end if this week / beginning of next week.

since about 4-5 days, all symptoms are gone, no cramps, no sickness, no sore boobs or nips, no headaches.

I poas just for the heck of it and it was still really dark so thats why Im going for a scan to make sure everything is fine :thumbup: With my aunt passing a way a few weeks ago and my grandfather on saturday, I just want some good news.

mimi85-Sound like you definitely need some good news! I hope you get it :)

I had my u/s Thurs and met with my OB today. I have another apt in a month but not another u/s until 20 weeks when we do the gender scan.

I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow :)

I have an appointment with my gyno tomorrow and my scan in October at nine weeks. It was the fastest I could get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->