May/Early June Mommas

bit of a scare today at 37+2, little bugger was breech at the scan! they did ecv and managed to get him swung around and monitored me for a bit to make sure he was ok, but stressed that they only STAY where they're put about 40% of the time (and i swear i could feel sly shifting movements after they'd done it so won't be at all surprised if he's flipped back).

still booked in for a week today for induction but now my hosp bag is fully packed (just needs my pillow) and the moses basket is set up next to the bed, just in case.

My waters broke at 4am today but I haven't had any contractions. Been trying all day but nothing. Off to be induced tomorrow unless I miraculously start contracting tonight.

Endlessblue, that's so exiting that your water broke! I hope your contractions start up on their own soon....keep us updated!

1Eighty, that is a bit scary! Hopefully baby stays put in the right position. Going on your hands and knees and doing some pelvic tilts is supposed to help baby to be in the right position for birth. Good luck!

My initial due date came and went yesterday. I thought things might be starting yesterday, as I started to contract a bit during a walk, and had lots of pressure in my pelvis and low back. Dissolved into nothing though, and today I don't feel like I'm getting any prelabor symptoms. If I'm not in labor tomorrow I'm going to make some freezer meals! I wonder if Emma had her baby?.....

My contractions did eventually start on their own but had to be given an induction gel to help me along. My baby GIRL was born yesterday on 21st May at 2:49pm weighing 7lbs3oz. I was so convinced all along that she was a boy!!!

Almost gave birth to her on the ward as nobody believed that I was in established labour until I was screaming that I was pushing and was almost 10cm! She arrived very shortly after :)

My contractions did eventually start on their own but had to be given an induction gel to help me along. My baby GIRL was born yesterday on 21st May at 2:49pm weighing 7lbs3oz. I was so convinced all along that she was a boy!!!

Almost gave birth to her on the ward as nobody believed that I was in established labour until I was screaming that I was pushing and was almost 10cm! She arrived very shortly after :)

Massive congratulations! Completely thrilled for you! Hope you're recovering well xx

Congrats!!!
I'm still pregnant almost 40+6... BOOOOO!!! This kid needs to exit!
Induction booked for next Wednesday but I want him out ASAP lol!

My ticker says otherwise but I'm actually 41+5!! I did NOT want to have to be induced but I also don't want to go past 42 weeks, so I have one booked for Sunday. I had a bunch of contractions today that were getting strong and frequent but then died off. I'm so hoping ill go into labor naturally in the next day and a half.

Congrats endlessblue :happydance:

Seems a lot of us are still hanging in there, my section is in 1 weeks and 6 days! Scary x

My ticker says otherwise but I'm actually 41+5!! I did NOT want to have to be induced but I also don't want to go past 42 weeks, so I have one booked for Sunday. I had a bunch of contractions today that were getting strong and frequent but then died off. I'm so hoping ill go into labor naturally in the next day and a half.
Fingers crossed bub comes soon!

Midwife thinks he's head down, roll on induction!

Hey Ladies, I had my baby!!!!
Endlessblue, our babies have the same birthday! Congrats to you!!! I'm laughing at my last post, because I didn't have any prelabor symptoms on the 20th, but was in labor all day on the 21st! I had a baby boy born on May 21st just before midnight, weighing in at 8lbs 5oz. He was in the NICU for 3 days due to a common breathing condition which is totally resolved now! We came home yesterday and are loving every moment with our precious little guy.
IT's all so surreal and wonderful! All the best to you ladies! Maybe I will post my birth story if I find the time to type it all out...

went in for the induction this morning only to be told the delivery suite was busy and that i would be sent home.

they did an NST, picked up some tightenings and stuff but nothing to write home about. he's stayed head down and is now 3/5 from being just on the brim yesterday. got a sweep, got sent home.

gonna DTD as hubby took the rest of the day off, see if that has any effect.

if nothing, then we go back in thursday morning, but this time i get priority as we've already been cancelled the once.

How frustrating for you :( i hope you can get things moving hun. Must have been so disappointing to get mentally prepared just to be sent home x

Endlessblue, our babies have the same birthday! Congrats to you!!! I'm laughing at my last post, because I didn't have any prelabor symptoms on the 20th, but was in labor all day on the 21st! I had a baby boy born on May 21st just before midnight, weighing in at 8lbs 5oz. He was in the NICU for 3 days due to a common breathing condition which is totally resolved now! We came home yesterday and are loving every moment with our precious little guy.
IT's all so surreal and wonderful! All the best to you ladies! Maybe I will post my birth story if I find the time to type it all out...

Congrats to you too!! When were you due?

I was originally due May 19, but then they changed my due date to May 23rd. So my son was born on May 21st, which was right in the middle of the two due dates...right on time I'd say! :)

Congrats to you too!! When were you due?

take 2 for thursday morning. twinges and tightening and a little bit of plug loss but nothing startling. gah!!!

but at least this time i know i won't be sent home, they guaranteed me that much.

I've been MIA for a while. Had Noah Wayne on may 10th at 10:00PM. Weighed in at 7lbs 5oz and was 20.5 inches long. He's beautiful and perfect. I can't believe he'll be three weeks this Saturday!

I hope you are all doing wonderful!!!

Attachments

• 20140513_141907(0).jpg
    20140513_141907(0).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member