May/Early June Mommas

I'm still waiting- 12 days 'til due date. Soooo uncomfortable. Come onnnnn, baby!!!

My goodness there are alot of us waddling moody ladies waiting arent there. Ive got 20 days left until I hit the 40week due date mark

I am so crampy got sorry tmi... diarrhoea and I jist want him out

im having a hot hot curry tonight
gonna make oh have sex with me..... hahaha make him sounds like im forcing him I think at this point he may think its his birthday being alowed anywhere near me lol

Morning all. I write you all from the comfort of my home today!

I had my 38 week check up yesterday and had my first cervix check. My feet have been extremely swollen and I've been having some braxton hicks so I let my doc know about that. my blood pressure was elevated and they found a little protein in my urine. I got my cervix check and I am dilated 2 cm almost a 3 and 50-60% effaced and cervix is very soft! OMG! I am so excited that I am making progress.

Just to be safe I was sent to labor and delivery triage to be monitored. My blood pressure was staying high and I was told that if it doesn't lower I will be induced. My contractions were 8 minutes apart too HOLY CRAP! I was not ready for all this! But, after and hour it lowered and I was sent home. I must say I was a little bummed out. i got very excited to see my little man. My hubby even showed up with our overnight bags, and cameras, everything. We are so ready for this. I am staying home from work today, which was my last day of work before I started my maternity leave on Monday. I am going back to triage at labor and delivery on Saturday morning for another monitoring session. I have no idea what will happen but I really would love to have Noah this weekend! But, if he's not ready to come out just yet I am OK with that too. I am just so happy that something is happening and it feels like I won't be pregnant forever LOL.

It sounds like there's still lots of us waiting! I've got 2 weeks to go until my due date. I'm not in a rush actually! I am uncomfortable sometimes, but nothing too bad. The worst of it is a little heartburn here and there, the baby kicking me in my ribs, and some mild discomfort in my pubic bone, pelvis, and lady parts! I've got projects to finish though! I'm knitting a little baby blanket and I'm not quite done the nursery. And I thought next week I could make some freezer meals. I'm such a nerdy planner, and this is my first baby. I've planned it out so that I'll have stuff to do almost right up to my due date. So if baby comes early it'll just be a nice surprise! Of course, all this could change in a week haha. It all depends on discomfort levels.

Misscalais, constipation sucks! I would highly recommend doing an epsom salt bath every night! Just go buy some at your local drug store or grocery store, and add a full two cups to a bath. This is my go-to solution whenever I start getting a little bit of constipation. It works every time! It's the magnesium in the salts that acts as a natural laxative. Gaves99, this might also help your hemorrhoids, or at least soothe them. Good luck ladies! :flower:

I might be one of the earliest in the group, due 6th of June. So exciting how close lots of you are, I hope things aren't too uncomfortable and if they are I hope it's your turn soon!

I'm quite uncomfortable today, baby seems high and putting pressure on my ribs and I nearly threw up trying to eat a bigger meal because there is no room. Indigestion has been bad too. She seemed to move down for about four days and it was great because I felt more comfortable. I'm now bouncing on my ball to try and get her into a better position again.
Also been crampy and had pain/pressure low under my bump, I try to be happy because my body is strengthening muscles etc but I also know how long I probably have left.

Anyway I'll try to stay doing this > :D

8 days over, just off for another checkup at hospital. If my cervix isn't still like Fort Knox, maybe they'll give me a sweep today.

Mummafrog my csection is booked for 6th June so I'm with you!

Hanny hope he comes out soooon!

Mummafrog my csection is booked for 6th June so I'm with you!

Hanny hope he comes out soooon!

Wohoo! As it's my first I'll probably go on or over the date so we might have babies very close :)

I'm still here, with legs tightly crossed as I have another week of work and a hen do next saturday!

Anyone DTD recently and noticed changes? We did yesterday and my cervix was so so tender. Thought it may start things off but all I had was some mild period pain for a couple of hours.

I dtd last night and ive been awake since 5am with horrible back pains and some cramping

is this normal for 37 weeks? I feel a divvy not recognising what is what

Anyone DTD recently and noticed changes? We did yesterday and my cervix was so so tender. Thought it may start things off but all I had was some mild period pain for a couple of hours.

I dtd twice this weekend and nothing! I've just given up trying with that now as it's just mission impossible!

I dtd twice this weekend and nothing! I've just given up trying with that now as it's just mission impossible!

I've been bouncing away on my birthing ball tonight and had a walk - neither have done anything. I guess babies really do only arrive when they want to!

I've been bouncing away on my birthing ball tonight and had a walk - neither have done anything. I guess babies really do only arrive when they want to!

Yup, same here. I did have a dodgy tum this afternoon and I don't think it was anything OH cooked, so crossing my fingers this is something.

Yup, same here. I did have a dodgy tum this afternoon and I don't think it was anything OH cooked, so crossing my fingers this is something.

I swore I wouldn't use a birth ball this pregnancy as I ended up hating it last time, but today I've gotten one out and have had a bounceathon. Nothing! Babies are stubborn!

Hope this is it for you Emma. May has officially turned into the longest month ever!

I swore I wouldn't use a birth ball this pregnancy as I ended up hating it last time, but today I've gotten one out and have had a bounceathon. Nothing! Babies are stubborn!

Hope this is it for you Emma. May has officially turned into the longest month ever!

It really has! This has to be the longest week ever - is it really only Tuesday?! All that's happening for me is that baby is grinding itself in my pelvis and pushing down further. Doesn't mean anything though as it's been doing this for weeks!

I'm just waiting for some news... has anyone had their baby?! I'm starting to feel more impatient now. I'm officially 39 weeks tomorrow. My nesting projects are coming to an end, and I just want to meet this little one now!

It seems crazy that I could have a baby as early as tomorrow, or it could still be another 3 weeks from now. (Sigh)....the waiting game! Hope you are all doing well. And I hope my baby comes soon haha!

I know the feeling sweetie! The waiting game is sucking! only update i can give is today is my due date...come on baby boy! Stop being stubborn and come out!! The heatwave has started now and I'd much rather not be pregnant any longer through it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->