May/Early June Mommas

still pregnant here. Been having lots pelvic pains but nothing else!

I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one out of all my friends to go late, but here I am! My ticker is actually off and ill be 41 weeks on Sunday. Ugh. Ive tried all the little tricks like bouncing, walking, sex, spicy foods.... I've had ZERO signs of labor. So frustrating!

I have officially finished work today! Best friend's hen do tomorrow, a spa trip thankfully!

10 days to go here til the induction. my hairdresser thinks we'll go early, she was kinda shocked at how big the bump is. he's only measuring 2 weeks ahead by fundal height though...

hips are really giving me hell though, esp overnight/early morning. we will hit term on sunday, so really, any time after that is just fine by me!

I wondered where this thread had gone...didn't realise it was moved out of the third trimester forum! Hope all you ladies are doing well,either still pregnant or with babies now :)

MacNYellow, that is frustrating! I hope that things start soon for you! Let us know if anything changes!

1eighty, at least you know you'll definitely have your baby within 10 days! There's a girl on my facebook who is about two and half weeks overdue. And yes, some midwives will let you go that long! I feel so bad for her!

I started feeling some more pressure in my pelvis, low back discomfort, and slight period cramp feelings in my uterus today. It's so hard not to get too excited. The midwife just told me two days ago not to get too excited when prelabor symptoms start, because true labour can still be a long way off. I keep trying to remind myself of that, but now I want baby to come asap! It doesn't help that all my friends and family keep texting me, asking me how I'm feeling and if I'm getting any labour signs yet. I know they mean well and I'm so happy they are thinking of me, but their excitement makes it hard for me not to get too excited! You know what I mean? .... Oh man this wait is much harder than I thought! I need to make a new do-to list haha. :flower:

Babytobe - teasing symptoms are the worse things. I think I've thought I'm going in to labour everyday for about 3 weeks now. Argh! Hope you pop soon though :)

Endlessblue - :hugs: It really sucks when your due pops up; since my due date I've just been the moodiest person. You should go and treat yourself to some icecream and films! Come on baby!

Babytobe - teasing symptoms are the worse things. I think I've thought I'm going in to labour everyday for about 3 weeks now. Argh! Hope you pop soon though :)

+1 So frustrating! Same here.

Endlessblue - :hugs: It really sucks when your due pops up; since my due date I've just been the moodiest person. You should go and treat yourself to some icecream and films! Come on baby!

When was your due date? It's just frustrating as the date has been in your mind for so many months, then nothing happens!

OH and I DTD yesterday and I'm pretty sure I lost my plug, it was like a big piece of jelly and made me feel sick! Then thought I'd lost a bit of pale brown discharge but nothing has happened since... :shrug: Let's hope our babies don't keep us waiting too long!

for those who keep being asked those annoying questions:

https://i.imgur.com/GE8cMGv.jpg

Lol.....1eighty. I suddenly feel like I'm glowing again....compared to that cat haha

Boo I want some sleep! Yay I think I'm in early labour!

I've been timing my contractions for the past 3hrs, now averaging between 3 and 8mins apart during the past hour or so, but no waters broken and I don't know if I'm dilated (I wasn't at all this afternoon at hospital). I'm definitely losing more of my plug, though.

I wish I'd had that 'clearout' I've read about because every time I try to go to the toilet it hurts more than a contraction! Ow! Baby's head is totally blocking me up *sob* Oh, for the squits!

I hope it's not another false start and I have my baby soon, but I'd really like to get some sleep. I've been pacing and rocking standing up outside, though, 'cause the contractions feel worse lying down.

*crossing fingers and toes*

I've been timing my contractions for the past 3hrs, now averaging between 3 and 8mins apart during the past hour or so, but no waters broken and I don't know if I'm dilated (I wasn't at all this afternoon at hospital). I'm definitely losing more of my plug, though.

I wish I'd had that 'clearout' I've read about because every time I try to go to the toilet it hurts more than a contraction! Ow! Baby's head is totally blocking me up *sob* Oh, for the squits!

I hope it's not another false start and I have my baby soon, but I'd really like to get some sleep. I've been pacing and rocking standing up outside, though, 'cause the contractions feel worse lying down.

Oh Emma I hope this is it for you! If the baby is really low (and blocking the "exit") then maybe you'll just see trickles of things coming out...not a big gush. That's great that you're timing the contractions though. If they keep getting stronger and closer together, it's probably the real thing! So exciting! But yes, if you can, try to get some rest! I think I'd be too excited to sleep haha. Good luck:hugs:

Fingers crossed!!!!

I'm sill pregnant 40+1! Baby flipped back to back last week... Naughty baby!
No signs either! *sigh* I just hope he decides to arrive soon!

Aw, I'll bet he flips back again; I swear they just like to keep us on our toes. Spent the entire night huffing and puffing with my Contraction Master app and then eventually fell asleep at 6am. Woke at 7:30 with contractions, didn't use the phone app but I think they were about 6min apart and now further apart. I read last night sometimes the body does that in early labour so you can recover and get some rest, so while they're milder and spaced out I'm going to try to sleep. Losing plug and liquid with every contraction - it definitely feels like a little fat head is in the way - so I hope this is it. False labour at 42+ weeks would be so cruel!

I shared this on Facebook the other day, it's hilarious!

This has been my profile pic on and off since my due date and someone truly did just post on my wall today asking has baby arrived yet. Omg.

When was your due date? It's just frustrating as the date has been in your mind for so many months, then nothing happens!

OH and I DTD yesterday and I'm pretty sure I lost my plug, it was like a big piece of jelly and made me feel sick! Then thought I'd lost a bit of pale brown discharge but nothing has happened since... :shrug: Let's hope our babies don't keep us waiting too long!

My due date was 15th, but in my head it was when I hit 37 weeks :dohh: I'm not even getting any period pains anymore, and I'm pretty sure my plug is just jammed up there forever!

I did go to the hospital the other night for suspected leaking waters, but turns out I've got a uti and was just peeing myself slightly :dohh: Pregnancy is such a glamorous thing!

I shared this on Facebook the other day, it's hilarious!

This has been my profile pic on and off since my due date and someone truly did just post on my wall today asking has baby arrived yet. Omg.
srs? The mind just boggles.

I'm pretty sure my plug is just jammed up there!

I never had a show or anything last time because of the induction I guess? But I'm examining the tp religiously now just in case.

If you feel blocked up, get a glycerine suppository over the counter - it will help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->