May Emeralds 2014 - Parenting

Awww we have t managed 10 steps in one go yet haha Taylor is the same if he has something in his hands he doesn't seem to realise he's not being supported but as soon as he does he's straight down to crawl haha! We finally started clapping today at the grand age of 13months :') they are definitely changing so much! Every day he's learning and braving new things! I miss my tiny baby so much but at the same time...watching him grow and learn is just fascinating! I just wish he'd learn to sleep through the night again like he used to :') xxxx

Congratulations on your new pregnancy Mrs stefka. I just popped over here to see if anyone else was pregnant again so soon. Mine was a ooopsie and only around 4 and a bit weeks. We had definitely decided on no more and i haven't told hubby yet. We were using protection so big shock.

It's been a while so thought it would be nice to check in, say hello and catch up on what our big 2 year olds are doing.

Lexi is a beautiful, bright, cheeky little whirlwind. She doesn't walk if she can run, she's constantly chatting away and we have little conversations now she's started on sentences. She has a huge personality and loves picking her own outfits complete with jewellery, hats and glasses.

What are your 2 year olds up to?

Hi ladies. Ttc again month #1 and on my TWW so thought I'd pop in here. Funny to see this thread still going!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->