MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

8dpo and had some spotting today. I never spot inbetween periods... could this be the elusive implantation bleeding??? Now I've gone and gotten my hopes up! I hope this is a good sign!!!

8dpo and had some spotting today. I never spot inbetween periods... could this be the elusive implantation bleeding??? Now I've gone and gotten my hopes up! I hope this is a good sign!!!

I am hoping for you too!!!

It could be.... Hope so for you!!!! FX!!

hey, i finally ovulated so could you put me down for the 3rd May, i know ill still be only 9/10 dpo but i know i wont be able to wait any longer! :blush: lol xx

HI! The last time I was TTC you were TTC #1, and you had just gotten pregnant with your #1. Long time no see!

hey, i finally ovulated so could you put me down for the 3rd May, i know ill still be only 9/10 dpo but i know i wont be able to wait any longer! :blush: lol xx

HI! The last time I was TTC you were TTC #1, and you had just gotten pregnant with your #1. Long time no see!

Hey! :wave:
How are you? Yes ive seen afew names I recognise from last time :thumbup: were you TTC after VR? Are you TTC no.2 too? Xxx

I'm either 7 or 9 dpo and I just tested with a frer (yeah I know, early early) and its stark white. I've realised I really want to be pregnant and this makes me sad. Conceiving next cycle would be fine too of course it would, or any cycle, but I want it NOW

I really thought I might be too, but no luck so far. I'm hoping its just too early, I'm due on on Friday if this cycle is another 25day one. So not long to wait I know.

Bummed :(

Hi ladies, the wicked with got me yesterday so here I am to the May thread. Going on our 6th round of clomid and praying to make it to the iui part this month. Last month got cancelled due to a thin lining. Have to call the doctor Monday for our game plan this month. Will post more then. Good luck to everyone for May!

I'm here too now!! Stupid :witch: just showed up, about 5 minutes ago!!
Was really hoping I was pregnant, but no..... :cry:

oh no! :cry: sorry hunny :hugs:
I ovd later than expected so will start testing at 10dpo but it'll be on sunday now, the 5th, fingers crossed for a bank holiday bfp! Xx

Hello again :)
Im going to be testing the 20 if you could put me down for then please :)
Hope we all get BFPs this month :D

Can you put me down for the 24th please :)

1st round of Femara after 6 cycles of clomid and 3 long flipping years of trying... something has to work :)

Yay! Glad you made a May thread! Will you put me down for May 12? I will be testing then if AF doesn't arrive sooner. :)

13dpo... all BFNs :( I'm due tomorrow. If I O when I think I should, then I'll be back on this thread somewhere around the 27th or 28th!

13dpo... all BFNs :( I'm due tomorrow. If I O when I think I should, then I'll be back on this thread somewhere around the 27th or 28th!

FX for you that AF doesnt show up!! Your temp is still elevated so you never know :)

FX for you that AF doesnt show up!! Your temp is still elevated so you never know :)

Thank you! My temp is about the only thing that still gives me a little hope for this time around :)

Hey! :wave:
How are you? Yes ive seen afew names I recognise from last time :thumbup: were you TTC after VR? Are you TTC no.2 too? Xxx

Still TTC from last time, after DH had testicular cancer . We took a year off because of a death in my family got the best of me. just jumped back in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->