MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

Sorry to hear that Gertrude!!

Hi everyone! Is it ok if I join? I will be testing May 23rd (if I can wait until then, haha) Baby dust to all! :dust:
Has anyone ever tried saliva ovulation test/microscope? I just got it last week and noticed last night that there was some ferning. I am finding it extremely interesting...when I first got the microscope I showed ferning right away but then not again (negative ovulation tests) - I should not have been showing any ferning either. Then 4 days later I tried again and now show ferning (last night) but none today. I think I am in the transitional time where ovulation should occur within 5-7 days or so. My cycles have been off for 3 months (AF shows every other week; 1 week on 1 week off) so I am hoping now that I am not dieting that my cycles become regular again.
:flower:

Congratulations!! That is amazing news!!!!

I couldn't wait, it's DH birthday and I just had to test, and OH MY GOD

:bfp:

I have waited so long, I have tried for SO LONG. It''s the faintest little line but it's there, I had to have people confirm it. I'm so happy, I hope everyone's month is this month!

Hi everyone! Is it ok if I join? I will be testing May 23rd (if I can wait until then, haha) Baby dust to all! :dust:
Has anyone ever tried saliva ovulation test/microscope? I just got it last week and noticed last night that there was some ferning. I am finding it extremely interesting...when I first got the microscope I showed ferning right away but then not again (negative ovulation tests) - I should not have been showing any ferning either. Then 4 days later I tried again and now show ferning (last night) but none today. I think I am in the transitional time where ovulation should occur within 5-7 days or so. My cycles have been off for 3 months (AF shows every other week; 1 week on 1 week off) so I am hoping now that I am not dieting that my cycles become regular again.
:flower:

I have not done it but I have read alot about it. I understand that there are occasions where the ferning will come and go. I think it also has the same effect as women that gear up to ovulate over and over and then finally ovulate. I am not sure however how long the ferning needs to remain for it to be considered fertile and ovulation..

Very interesting if you learn more please share :)

I have been reading up on it more as well. It is pretty cool to look at - another addiction now haha. I am going to start tracking it and noting differences per day so I can compare next cycle (if I don't get prego this month)
Here is a picture of mine from today https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test125656
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test125656

I have not done it but I have read alot about it. I understand that there are occasions where the ferning will come and go. I think it also has the same effect as women that gear up to ovulate over and over and then finally ovulate. I am not sure however how long the ferning needs to remain for it to be considered fertile and ovulation..

Very interesting if you learn more please share :)

oh my days! After my rubbish day after my bfn this morning (10dpo) something just possessed me to test again. Im sure theres something there, hubby thinks so too! Have just uploaded pics to my journal (in sig) please pop in (pg 32)and let me know what you think! :thumbup: xx

Hi live_in_hope! Where can I find the pic? (sorry haven't been on in a while :dohh:

oh my days! After my rubbish day after my bfn this morning (10dpo) something just possessed me to test again. Im sure theres something there, hubby thinks so too! Have just uploaded pics to my journal (in sig) please pop in (pg 32)and let me know what you think! :thumbup: xx

Hi live_in_hope! Where can I find the pic? (sorry haven't been on in a while :dohh:

Hey! :wave:

Under each post, in my sig, inpink theres a link to my journAl, if you click the writing (our beautiful emily and ttc no.2 vasectomy reversal miracle) lol it'll take you to the front page of my journal, pics are on pg32 :thumbup: xx

Good luck FX Live! I see something cant wait for another test ;)

thanks! :flower: will be going bed soon, then the sooner i can et up and test again! Xxx

Yay!!! I think a congrats is in order! :happydance: So happy for you!!!! That is a :bfp:for you!!!

Hey! :wave:

Under each post, in my sig, inpink theres a link to my journAl, if you click the writing (our beautiful emily and ttc no.2 vasectomy reversal miracle) lol it'll take you to the front page of my journal, pics are on pg32 :thumbup: xx

im feeling slightly giddy! Im as shocked now as if i would be if i wasnt ttc! What a turn around from this morning.....really hope its a massive fat one 2moro! Got my massive bfp on 11dpo with my 1st :thumbup: xx

YAY!! Congrats!! I see it!! :happydance: Great start to the month!!!

I'll put you down for bfp once you've tested again, ok?? Just to double check! :haha:

When are you testing again???
I'm so excited! Bump buddies!

Heyyyy! I tested again about 11am, quickly posted on my journal then went out for the day.....anyway....there's no doubting it a :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance: still cant believe it! I honestly thought I was out, the most symptomless TWW ever! :shrug: will be testing again 2moro, but its definitely there!
image.jpg

Heyyyy! I tested again about 11am, quickly posted on my journal then went out for the day.....anyway....there's no doubting it a :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance: still cant believe it! I honestly thought I was out, the most symptomless TWW ever! :shrug: will be testing again 2moro, but its definitely there!
View attachment 610495

yep definitely see it too- congrats xxx :happydance::happydance:

View attachment 610495

Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months!

View attachment 610495

No Question about that one! :hugs:

YAY congrats :D That's ace!

I'm actually a little bit relieved this wasn't my month tbh. I'm a bit of a mess emotionally and having a few more weeks to just deal with myself is probably a good thing :) Going to really try this month, it's SUCH a shame it's such a chore eh ;) :haha:

So pleased for you ladies getting BFPs :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->