MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

I tested with FMU and I think I am 13DPO today And my line got darker EEEEEK!!! I never got a line this dark last cycle when I had my chemical! Hoping this is it but still have one day left to wait for AF!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20130531.jpg
    Snapshot_20130531.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
That's brilliant mamabear!!

I feel so flat, and my boobs are so sensitive and never normally are with AF so I feel really bloody cheated.

That's brilliant mamabear!!

I feel so flat, and my boobs are so sensitive and never normally are with AF so I feel really bloody cheated.

When I had my chem last cycle I felt the exact same way. I had all of my symptoms because I technically was PG. And then it was just gone. I was so emotional over it! :dohh:

But it will come for you. I just know it :hugs:

You have already proven you ARE capable of having children since you have a DD right? How long did it take TTC with her if you were?

I came off cerazette in may, had one 25 day cycle and then got pregnant :(

I came off cerazette in may, had one 25 day cycle and then got pregnant :(

I was PG first try with DD as well! As long as everything goes well with this one it has taken 4 months to get pg this time! And for some women it takes even longer. But you have had DD and that proves something good!

I hope so, just worried about my age this time. I'm also going to employ different tactics with OH this month too. As long as I don't O whilst he's away. Given that this period is later I might O when he's back from being away........

Good luck!!! I would have such a hard time dealing with DH being gone :( I don't think I could deal! You are a strong woman! :thumbup:

It's lovely :D I like my me time! It's just such a shame it's the wrong time of the month again!!

It's lovely :D I like my me time! It's just such a shame it's the wrong time of the month again!!

I like my me time as well. But it seems like DH helps me stay sane lol. He is the only person besides the ladies here now that I actually have to talk to lol

Is there a June thread?

I haven't seen one yet.

Best wishes and a fast recovery on you procedure the 18th :hugs:

I am on protocol all month so I will miss June testing :( I will be stalking everyone though.

Not sure what age all you ladies are, but there I a june thread in over 35 section if it suits anyone

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...adies-june-testing-thread-5.html#post27736155

xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/1883101-june-testers.html#post27737291

Just made a June thread for anyone (like me) that isn't over 35! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->