MAY Flower Testers!!! - 6 BFPs so far!!!

Hey! :wave:
How are you? Yes ive seen afew names I recognise from last time :thumbup: were you TTC after VR? Are you TTC no.2 too? Xxx

Still TTC from last time, after DH had testicular cancer . We took a year off because of a death in my family got the best of me. just jumped back in!

oh my god! What an awful time you've been through! :hugs: I take it your hubby has made a full recovery? :thumbup: I hope you get your precious baby soooon! :hugs:

14dpo and BFN, but no sign of AF either. Temp dipped ever so slightly, but it's still high... especially for this late. I'll try again tomorrow!

I'm due on tomorrow (if this cycle is 25 days) or sometime Sunday (if 27 days). Not had anything but BFNs so I doubt this is my month. Waiting for the witch to arrive and try again next month.

*sigh*

I ended up having a chemical so I'm back but not sure if we will try again this mth so please put me down for the 30th again although its likely AF will be due in the start of June due to the 'delay' in AF.

Af got me:( and I'm out this month due to a laparoscopy later in the month. Good luck to you all. I'll be back in June.

Hi ladies, Can I jump in here too? - put me down for testing on 28th :)

Good Luck everyone, hope this is a lucky thread for a lot of us xxx

I ended up having a chemical so I'm back but not sure if we will try again this mth so please put me down for the 30th again although its likely AF will be due in the start of June due to the 'delay' in AF.

Sorry to hear you had a chemical!!! :hugs: Hope you're ok!

:hugs: So sorry to hear!

15dpo, temp took a nose dive this morning, so I didn't even bother to test... however, no AF either. I'll see what my temp is in the morning to decide if I test again... if she doesn't show up by then.

Took my last Femara today FX that I ovulate earlier than normal this month... normally a 18-21 CD on a 30 day cycle so short LP...

Excited for my IUI!

I couldn't wait, it's DH birthday and I just had to test, and OH MY GOD

:bfp:

I have waited so long, I have tried for SO LONG. It''s the faintest little line but it's there, I had to have people confirm it. I'm so happy, I hope everyone's month is this month!

I have waited so long, I have tried for SO LONG. It''s the faintest little line but it's there, I had to have people confirm it. I'm so happy, I hope everyone's month is this month!

OMG THATS BLOODY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!! And a wonderful bday prezzy for Hubby!:hugs:

YAY!!! Congrats!! I bet it's the best present hubby ever got for his birthday! :happydance:

Congrats!! H&H 9 months!

Witch got me this morning :(

Put me down for the 30th or 31st, I suppose.

Congrats on the first BFP!! Many more to come :)

:happydance::happydance: congrats xxx

Wonderful news!!!

As suspected, a bfn :nope: theres alot to be said about a gut feeling and I'm just no feeling it this month. My temp dipped slightly too and have very AFy cramps...i hope i dont start today as that will mean my luteal phase is only 9 days and thats not good really. Im not out until she shows so im still in the game...(my poor attempt at PMA) lol. Feeling bluergghh :dohh: Xx.

AF started last night, which wasn't a surprise (even if I'm disappointed)

Have booked OH for the week this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->