May flowers 2016

Aayla

TTC IUI #1
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
This is my first pregnancy and I am 37 years old. After a lot of trial and error and other medical issues I was finally put on Letrozole 3 months ago. The first dose didn't work to make me O but we upped it and the 2nd cycle I O'd but didn't conceive to due to a lack of BD. :( The third cycle we did it a lot (12/14 days) and here I am 4w+3 and I only got confirmation yesterday that I am pregnant!

I noticed no one had started a thread for May babies yet (we are all only just getting our BFP's) so I decided to start one. Here we can talk about anything and ask anything. I'm not one to think there is TMI as we are all going through the biological motions of this all.

so let's stick together and have a happy and healthy 9 months with our little beans!!

Hello Aayla - thank you for setting this group up - I've been looking since I got my BFP. Congratulations to you :)

I am 28 and have 2 daughters, an 8 year old and a 16 month old. I have used a sperm donor (same donor as I used for my 16 month old).

I am due 10th May and I'm certain of dates as I only inseminated twice. I had a miscarriage last cycle so really hoping this baby sticks. Have a good feeling though :) This is my second cycle since having my last daughter and I'm so surprised to have fallen pregnant on both cycles. My 16 month old took 2 years to conceive.

What is your due date? Are you having many symptoms?

I am due may 3-5 depending on the website lol. My symptoms so far are minimum. Chocolate gives me heartburn and I don't have a huge desire to eat junk food anymore. Which is good.
I am super excited now though my first hcg test was 17 U/L (a decent number and counted as a positive). They wanted me to do another test today to make sure I am doubling correctly and my number is 43 U/L!! 2.5x more!! I think this confirms I have a sticky bean!!
My bday is May 12 so this will be a great bday gift.

Hi Aayla. I'm just a couple of days ahead of you. I'm due on 1st may and my birthday is 10th may. It's possible that our babies could hang on until our birthdays but I'm hoping that this one will be born close to due date like my DS2.

Are you girls going to find out the sex?

How cool for not only our babies to be close but our own bdays as well. :D

We are going to do our best not to know. I know when I ovulated, pretty sure of conception and implantation. Nothing has been a surprise. But I also want to get a 3D ultrasound done and sometimes there is just no getting away from knowing. lol I had a friend who's boy spread himself for the camera. There was no denying he was a boy. haha

how about you?

I definitely don't want to know. We didn't find out with either of our boys and I loved staying team yellow.

Hi all, I recognize some of you from other threads. I'm about 4+2 right now and should be due around may 6! My hcg last week at 10 or 11dpo was 128, and at 14 or 15dpo it was 645! I'm curious if there's more than one in there! But also nervous about a molar pregnancy.

My first daughter was born 9 days before my birthday and this baby is due on my mums birthday. She is my birthing partner...what a way to spend your birthday lol

I'd love to stay team yellow but just don't think I'm patient enough. My 20 week scan is due only a few days before Christmas so thinking finding out would be a lovely Christmas present to myself. Then I can go shopping in the sales :haha:

Do any of you have a feeling what gender your baby is yet? I'm thinking my wee one is another girl. I don't mind either way though.

I tested today at 12 dpo and I'm shocked how dark the lines are....I'm also wondering if there maybe more than one in there! Think I'll continue to test until the test line has pulled all the colour from the control.

I think it's a boy and so does my mom and one of my sisters. She "knew" it was boy the moment I said I was pregnant but she would like for it to be a girl because everyone we know is having boys lately. The last girl that was born among our friends and family was 4 or 5 years ago.
I would like a boy. I've always wanted boys. but, of course, I will be happy with whatever I get.
I honestly don't know how patient I will be. I'm hoping to last. some friends of my parents daughter just gave birth and they didn't know and the nurses were so excited to be holding a blue and pink cap not knowing what it is. They said, today everyone always knows and it's not as exciting.

Hi all I'm due Friday 13th may got a strong bfp on Thursday Friday and a digi today af isn't even due till this Friday there's twins on my mum and dads side so they've been winding me up this will be my 6th pregnancy I already have a girl and 3 boys and an angel baby boy so hoping it's just the 1 in there lol x

Hi all I'm due Friday 13th may got a strong bfp on Thursday Friday and a digi today af isn't even due till this Friday there's twins on my mum and dads side so they've been winding me up this will be my 6th pregnancy I already have a girl and 3 boys and an angel baby boy so hoping it's just the 1 in there lol x

Hello and welcome :flower:

Congratulations!! How old are your children?

Today I have been having waves of nausea...already?! Only 4 weeks tomorrow and I don't normally start feeling sick until around 6 weeks. Also I'm sure my boobs have grown already too. Not feeling very tired but I am so thirsty which is adding to the constant loo trips. How are you all feeling?

Last night I noticed my boobs were heavier. Today I am 4+6! Today my boobs are tingly/achy, an almost burning feeling inside and they are definitely heavier. lol I have had bad heartburn today. I ate dinner left overs for breakfast and the food didn't bother me last night but this morning I think baby objected to Mexican haha. But no actual nausea for me (yay).

I am getting quite stressed because we have had a leak in our ceiling for days. Well it's been over a year but it's only when it rains and this summer and spring have been very dry. Now the rain has come and it won't stop. They have brought roofers in but the there are too many. We are on the top floor. There was a huge storm on Saturday so the roofers are dealing with trees fallen into buildings before they get to our building.
We are hoping to move to a new unit because the damage that has been done is insane. There is brown water coming down the walls and out of the ceiling. This is not healthy for me and baby. I am trying to remain calm until i hear back from the manager. Normally they don't allow unit moves but they might make an exception for us. The building is a 3 min walk to my hubby's work, a 20 min walk to the market, 30 -40 min walk to my parents and a 20 min walk to my best friend's. It's also on a bus route. The average place is over 1000 sq ft and can easily fit kids. all for a decent price. Oh and I'm also a 6 min ish walk to the hospital. How perfect is that?
As soon as my hubby leaves for work I am going to turn on the tunes and pack. Either way we are moving. lol

In order Chloe 14 Antony 12 George 9 and Benjamin 4 I lost Brandon at 13 weeks gestation the only symptoms I've got so far are really sore boobs and very moody lol x

Hello, ladies!!! :)
I got my :bpf: a few hours ago, and I'm so excited to join you all!
As of now, I believe my due date is May 11th.

Hello, ladies!!! :)
I got my :bpf: a few hours ago, and I'm so excited to join you all!
As of now, I believe my due date is May 11th.

Ooooh Congrats!! :happydance:

May 11 is the day before my bday!! Welcome to the group!!

@Aayla- Very cool! It may actually be the 10th, I guess it depends on the website lol.

Right now my only symptom is frequent urination. I do think I felt implantation though!

Finally checking in! My period is due today and I got a YES+ on a digital this morning, so I'm feeling positive. I actually got the first BFP on Thursday with a FRER at 9 DPO, and watching the lines darken has been so exciting. :haha:

I'm due May 10th according to my app; it's nice to meet some other May mommas! :)

Anyone else planning on working out during pregnancy? I was such a slacker with DD, but this time I want to stay active. (although I'd really rather just take a nap :sleep:)

Hope everyone has a great and easy pregnancy!

Hello! I am tentatively joining! I have gotten strong positives and I'm going for bloodwork tomorrow morning for confirmation! I had a loss in June at 8 weeks, so I'm really hoping for a healthy baby! My due date is around May 12th.

Sorry for your loss, Michellebelle. :hugs: FX that this is a sticky one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->