May flowers 2016

I told my hubby the idea and he LOVED it. He now wants to do it for sure. So we are going to find out. But I am keeping that a secret from the rest of the family. They are still going to have the idea we are waiting until the birth. Now I'm super excited!!

I'm sorry to say I'm leaving this thread. I lost my baby today. Good luck everyone xxx

oh elliecain I am so sorry. :cry::cry: Take care of yourself and i hope to see you back soon.

So sorry for your loss my heart goes out to you take care best of luck for the future x

Hello I am new, but will start off by saying my biggest sympathies to you and your partner at this time I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I'll introduce myself. I'm Sophie, 26 and due baby number 2 on or around may 5th. I have a son who is 4 and is overjoyed at the idea of a new baby. He already wants a brother and his name choice is "optimus prime"... maybe a middle name?

So me and my partner have been trying for about 3 months and he was convinced he had fertility issues so was absolutely over the moon when we found out on Saturday last week. I was way too excited to sleep that night and we were at a festival the next day. It took me ages to finally sink in. I was so emotional, cried on the bus and had to use a receipt as a tissue :/. So awkward.

I haven't had hardly any symptoms, apart from the fact someone has inflated my breasts and used them as punching bags. Just the niggling fatigue and sudden crying outbursts. NO ms. Had it awfully the first time. So its making me a bit more than anxious. The GAS is insane both ways and the business end is just rotten sorry tmi.

We will find out the gender but I would love my partner to find out and for me not to know so he can tell me as a christmas present since I was the first to know I was pregnant.

I'm so excited for all of you!

Lots of healthy 9 months to everyone.

Thanks for reading (sorry I talk to much)

Congratulations mumstar and welcome looking forward to taking this wonderful journey with everyone xxx

Hi ladies,

Hope it's ok to join, I am currently 9dp5dt and I got my positive on 7th day. I have my beta on Monday.
I have calculated my due date to be around the 13th may. This is my Second pregnancy first was a loss at 10 weeks..

Hope your all doing well xx

Yay for new May mommas! :happydance:

Mumstar - I giggled about the middle name. That's so cute of him! :haha:

I'm still waiting on symptoms beyond fatigue too. I hate this stage of not knowing how things are going, ugh.

I have been waking up really early lately though (yesterday 5:30, today 4:30). :coffee: Goodwill (thrift store) is doing their 50% off everything sale today, so I'm going to sneak out soon and try to find some cheap maternity clothes and fabric I can cut for new projects. It's still beginning days, but I love a good excuse to do some shopping. :haha:

Kat- I was going to go to the Goodwill sale for that as well, but decided to sleep in this morning instead. Maybe next time, or I may just go on a regular day. I've been to the half off sale only once, and it was crazy busy. I waited on a fitting room for nearly an hour!

Hi misscassie were due on the same day yay congratulations and I hope we both have a successful pregnancy I lost my last baby in May at 13 weeks fx it goes ok for all of us may mummy's x

Hello to all the new Mamas!!

I woke up today wondering about symptoms. I feel i have so little and none of the ones I was expecting. Although when I start to think about it and list them in my head I have quite a bit.

heartburn (particularly when eating chocolate and fast food)
heavy boobs
decreased appetite
constipation
nails are growing
nipple stay hard and are sensitive
on and off cramping on my right side (makes me excited that it may be implanted on the right side. According to the Ramzi method we have a very high chance of it being a boy if that is the case!)
heaviness in the abdomen area
fatigue
can eat green grapes by the truck load :haha:

Quite a bit when it all gets written down :haha: But even with all of them they aren't constant things and I still worry. Every day when I pee I pray I don't see spotting. I'm 4 days late with af and had good doubling in my betas (the doc didn't call and they said no news is good news). But it can just happen so sudden. I'm waiting impatiently for my 7 week scan which is 10 days away. :coffee:

So despite the worry I bought our little bean its first stuffy. It's an adorable baby Eeyore that is blue and purple. I have posted a photo below. I couldn't help it. I was in a Winners to use the bathroom and they are through the baby section and there he was sitting on the shelf, and on sale. We are doing a Winnie the Pooh theme so I just had to.
My mom kinda freaked because it's so soon. But it gave her permission to start getting some stuff. :haha:

Attachments

• eeyore stuffy.jpg
    eeyore stuffy.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
is anyone else feeling alone? No one around me squealed or gave lots of hugs. I expected the videos I see of announcements but I didn't get that. My hubby has shown no emotion towards it. No one wanted me tell but they turned around and told people. But no excitement. Everyone waited for my betas to believe the hpts were real. Now everyone is waiting for the first trimester to be over to buy anything or really talk about anything. Hubby won't think it's real until he sees the heart beat.
I just wish that I could project my symptoms onto people. Maybe then they would know. While I do worry something will happen cause I have seen it far too often on here I have a good feeling over all.
I don't know...maybe it's because I am the one that is growing life and everyone around me is just a bystander? I'm already attached. I just wish others would be too.

ok pregnancy rant over. lol

Hi ladies, mind another hopeful May momma?

There are several familiar faces in here. Hi lovelies!! :wave:

Last year DH and I sadly lost one of our twins and almost immediately decided that we would try for another baby so that our DD would have someone close in age to grow up with. After 8 months (6 cycles) we excitedly got our BFP on Sept. 1st. We are cautious but hopeful. Next Tuesday I'll have my 2nd betas drawn. Praying for great news. I can't wait to share in this journey with you all.

Hi ladies can i join..
Im.not sure in exact dates but think im around 6 weeks could be few days either way..more likely less tho...
So im due end april early may xx

Hi busy great to see you here lol x
Hi all new May mums and moms x
Aayla i feel a bit the same at the moment with my last pg ending at 13 weeks no body seems to be interested much at the moment seeing is believing for hell of a lot of people and sometimes they don't realise how negatively it can effect you emotionally at such an emotional time all the women I've encountered on here have been kind and very supportive and I think they'll all agree that we're here for each other whenever we need each other don't feel alone were here for you Hun it won't last forever xxx

Hiya butterfly :hi: How did I not realize we are due date buddies?

Aayla I'm sorry that your friends and family haven't shown any excitement. :hugs: Every baby should be celebrated.

Welcome emma :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->