May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

I've done them before and they seem to work fine with fmu.

I'm so excited to test and know instead of guessing!

I do too Cutie. I kept mine for a week to watch it progress and it was fine I use the IC too.

We aren't TTC this month well.... because DH still isn't home and won't be home at all this month lol. But I still want to encourage you all along in your journey :)

I don't get why you have to wait to test at room temp and not FMU as if they are the same as shop test you can pee on them right away.. Lol

@frenchie35 thanks :D do you think it'll be ok around 4-5ish in afternoon also if I'm out between 12-2pm?

I find also this waiting at different times so confusing lol .. (It's so much Easy if we could just POAS any time lol.. With out the waiting lol).
Plus I don't really drink much during day.. I'm also doing the body temping.. I'm only gonna do the OPK's this month I want be doing it again I just wanna see if they do work and see if they and my app are right on when I ovulate..(I can start next week).

Good luck all..

I'm also not gonna think about it (pregnancy etc and see if that works lol).

I have an interesting cycle ahead. One app has me in my fertile week, another has my fertile week next week. I have 31-33 day cycles so I started testing OPK this morning and had a faint line. We're pretty regular with bd so I don't think it will make much difference but I'm curious to see which app is more accurate! Also using preseed.

@cutieq my cycles are between 31-33 but past few months have been 31.. (My app says my cycle is mainly 31) I use two also lol .. I'm gonna start testing a few days early I think maybe Monday.. X.

@cutieq my cycles are between 31-33 but past few months have been 31.. (My app says my cycle is mainly 31) I use two also lol .. I'm gonna start testing a few days early I think maybe Monday.. X.

Good luck! I think I started testing OPK too early. I'm cd9 and if that's the case I won't O until around cd18. What day do you normally O?

I got a faint line this morning. Is it always faint or does that mean I'm close? Questions!!!

I think the 20 minute wait is just for the internet cheapies. I really don't know if it's a must or just so that you'll get clearer results.
As for what time of day, you just have to do what works for you. Once you figure out what time of day it shows up in your urine you can test at that time of day for the next cycles.
A good way to know when to start testing is by observing your CM. I know that I get at least 2-3 days of slip-n-slide toilet visits before I ovulate, so I start testing once I get the goo-pants. I suggest the lunchtime testing simply because that works for me. I think the tests give you a big window as to when the test can be successful. And remember: a light line means you're not quite there yet. You really need a line that is at least as dark as the control line to know you'll ovulate sometime in the next day or so.
My HSG went well: speculums are never fun, but otherwise just a weird cramping sensation for about 2 mins and then a tiny bit of spotting over the next day. Tubes look fine, no problems there.

frenchie35 "I know that I get at least 2-3 days of slip-n-slide toilet visits before I ovulate, so I start testing once I get the goo-pants."

:rofl: That just made me crack up!!! :rofl:

I'm excited that I got my Fertili Tea in the mail today!! Starting tonight I'll be having tea before bed!

@cutieq I think I ovulated on the 10th last month and I did the BD on the Monday but not the rest of that week as on the (Thursday) 10th I had my smear test so I had a feeling I mist it.. I started spotting on the Saturday..so was hoping it was implantation but knew it was probably from the smear but never had spotting before with smear.

The app says 6-11 fertile week for this month.. (I did a trial test yesterday with the opk and it was very very very faint line but dark dark control line above and label says this is a negative when it's like this as it has to be dark dark just like the control line.).

@frencie35 I to look for the signs of EWCM and get (TMI) really wet down there when I am ovulating.. So will keep eye on it and test.

I decided against opks this month, I've never used them before & thought I might get some but the idea of having to poas lots put me off!! Lol will try & be chilled about it this month & see what happens, as last month I was pretty stressed out about the whole thing.

I got some opaque ish but stretchy cm yesterday & it's getting clearer so I wonder if I'm ovulating earlier than expected. I usually get a strong sense of smell too & could smell crisps randomly earlier when no one else was in the room so that was odd, but we shall see! We BD'd today to be on the safe side & will try & ramp up to every other day from now on. Last time was Sunday & planned to yesterday but we were too tired- looking forward to a long weekend with lots of bd though!! Lol

Fingers crossed this is our month ladies :)

Xxx

Frenchie- Glad your HSG test came back normal!

I've been using OPKs for the first time this cycle but my problem is i drink way too much water so my urine is almost always clear! I'm going to do first thing in the morning tomorrow as i got some EWCM today.

Thanks No5. I think I will keep up testing. We always end up BD every day and I feel like we might be going too much but I don't know how to stop! Lol

My two apps range from today through 13 on fertile days. Kinda glad to be testing this time around so I can know for sure

Finally got my hubs SA results back! Normal! :) big stress reliever.

Good to hear Meg. I'm still OPK peeing. Only cd11. Can't wait to see what day I actually ovulate. Hubby is being a great sport and little bit too active of a participant.

I really hope it happens this month for us. I'm being completely positive this cycle!!

@Cutieq
you are CD11 I'm one day behind u lol (this is the number of days from when you start you period?).X.

@megNE922 fab news:D x.

@Cutieq
you are CD11 I'm one day behind u lol (this is the number of days from when you start you period?).X.

@megNE922 fab news:D x.

Cycle buddies!! Going out of town and packed an OPK test. Officially obsessed lol

@No5: Yes, CD1 is the first day of your period.

I'm at CD13 and finally got my temp rise. I had a positive OPK on Wednesday, so I would have normally had a high temp Friday morning, but it popped up today instead.

Does anyone else feel slightly relieved when they have a temp rise - so that you can stop the constant BD?

It's easy to obsess lol.
Thanks for the support gals! Slight headache today not sure if it's due to work or the Clomid...I'm going to say work 😑

Hi everyone!!! This month we decided to not try, not prevent in order to maintain my sanity :) Basically we are just going to enjoy ourselves and not worry about cycle days/dpo/ovulation day/etc. I drove myself NUTS last time. I wish you all good luck and will be stalking this thread and checking in periodically :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->