May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Megz- Great news about the SA test! I'm wondering when it's time for my hubby to get one? hmmm.
As for me, currently on cd 14. got my positive opk today and having major o pains :( hoping my luteal phase is longer this month!!

Hub an I decided not to test this month. We're just going to do the Clomid and BD every other day. I found sooo many OPKs under the sink it was embarrassing and I clearly stress over this to much. Hub told me I have issues haha. Feeling hopeful.

Hi everyone!!! This month we decided to not try, not prevent in order to maintain my sanity :) Basically we are just going to enjoy ourselves and not worry about cycle days/dpo/ovulation day/etc. I drove myself NUTS last time. I wish you all good luck and will be stalking this thread and checking in periodically :)

Sounds like a good plan!! I think it's great to take some time off.

Alright, I know I said I wouldn't get all neurotic but just a quick update to see if anyone is around the same cycle day as me :) Af was on 4/18. We bd'd on 5/2 in the morning and evening. I had a pinching crampy feeling in my lower abdomen/pelvic area that night and I was bloated all day so hopefully that was ovulation but I honestly have no idea. And I'm fine with that :) My cycles can be between 24-31 days long but the past 3 or so months it has been more on the shorter to regular side rather than longer. The past 3 cycles have been 26, 28, 24 days. I'm sure we will BD more this week but I'm assuming the fertile window is over now. Just trying to go with the flow :) So...any updates from anyone else?!?! What cycle day are you???

Hi Macy,

We are on about the same cycle. I'm on CD16 now and I got a positive OPK Saturday-first month really using them- the test line was much darker than the control line! I've been having O pains for days i don't exactly know when i did or will ovulate, but I think it was saturday night or yesterday. So that puts me 1 or 2 dpo. Hubby and I BD weds, friday, sat, and sunday so i'm hoping something happened!

Ahhh yay!! Cycle buddy lol. Yeah...the only day we have BD'd this month is last Friday. Wife of the year over here. Well...we have both been working crazy overttime. Trying to save as much moolah as we can right now :) I guess I can expect AF sometime between next Mon and Fri. I will not drive myself nuts symptoms spotting..if it is meant to be it will. Cross my fingers and repeat three times lol. Ahh!

I'm CD13. Got a faint OPK this morning, but I had cramps yesterday, so I hope it's coming! My app has me set to O in about 7 days, seems super long, but we'll see!

BD'ing like a mad lady either way!

Ahhh yay!! Cycle buddy lol. Yeah...the only day we have BD'd this month is last Friday. Wife of the year over here. Well...we have both been working crazy overttime. Trying to save as much moolah as we can right now :) I guess I can expect AF sometime between next Mon and Fri. I will not drive myself nuts symptoms spotting..if it is meant to be it will. Cross my fingers and repeat three times lol. Ahh!

Haha! I actually wanted to "Try" this month. So I made sure we BD every other day and then multiple days in a row around O. Wondering if i should again tonight or take a break! I am also expecting AF next Saturday- the 17th, but if it's been anything like my past cycles i will start to spot 1 or 2 days before. We'll see! FX for us and everyone!!

Hey everyone had my positive opk on Thursday night last week had bd wed morning, then we did again for the next 3 days i am 3dpo and trying not to go crazy last night i sat there thinking when i started to have symptoms last month before my chemical like 6dpo i had the sorest boobs from hell. so far nothing for me really that sticks out but honestly last month was easier when i didnt know at all we were ntnp so it was kinda random. Hope we all get our BFP this month!!!

Cd8 for me. No symptoms lol. We've already started BD every other day or maybe it's a coincidence lol. 1st cycle in Clomid and I'll tell you all the horror stories I've seen an heard I've got none of it thank god. Fingers crossed for everyone! 😊

Pretty sure I've already ovulated this month, even though app says tomorrow. We BD'd last sun, thurs, sat & today so hopefully got it covered but would have started the every-other-day thing earlier if I'd have know Id o early! Think it was probably Saturday, so going for 2dpo & AF due 17/18th ish.

Trying to be chilled this month & wait it out, won't test till 16th at the earliest I think. Last pg I got the first sign at 3dpo though I swear, so hopefully I'll know before then really!!

If chilled doesn't work for me I might invest in a saliva microscope though!! I'm a science teacher & can't resist a gadget! Ha ha

Hope everyone is well :)

Xxx

Loving all these updates!! We're rounding the corner into the TWW! Still waiting to O so I hope I can join soon. Cramping again today. I've never had cramps before O. I'm telling myself that my body is in full prep mode!

Pretty sure I've already ovulated this month, even though app says tomorrow. We BD'd last sun, thurs, sat & today so hopefully got it covered but would have started the every-other-day thing earlier if I'd have know Id o early! Think it was probably Saturday, so going for 2dpo & AF due 17/18th ish.

Trying to be chilled this month & wait it out, won't test till 16th at the earliest I think. Last pg I got the first sign at 3dpo though I swear, so hopefully I'll know before then really!!

If chilled doesn't work for me I might invest in a saliva microscope though!! I'm a science teacher & can't resist a gadget! Ha ha

Hope everyone is well :)

Xxx
5_year, you got in some good BD. Not much longer to wait for you!

So we aren't trying this month, not possible with DH away lol but I do have some frustration that only you ladies will understand. Found out last week that neighbor right next to me is pregnant, was like "oh good for her". Tonight the neighbor across the street tells me she's pregnant. I'm really happy for her but of course my first thought was "not fair!". Now I'm sitting here really upset and just down on myself. DH goes next week for his SA and if it is abnormal he'll hopefully be able to get it taken care of sooner rather than later. Even if it is normal, we won't be able to try until June/July, whenever the Marine Corps decides to send him home. Its just frustrating. I'm happy for my neighbors but I just want it to be our turn finally. :/

Hi ladies. Been off here for a few days. Im CD7 today so about to start the BD marathon. Going to try smep this cycle. Wont start opk until day 10.

Sweetbliss....both my neighbors are pregnant also I hope you can try soon.

Awe sweet. It's always how it works. When you went trying it was like no body was pregnant now that we try EVERYONES preggo and it happens " soo easy. It was the first try " it's obnoxious. I get ya love. But IT WILL happen for you love. It's hard when you want it so bad. But while you can't try this month ask them over for some wine lol. Enjoy a big glass while they watch lol. Try to relax and do something for yourself to get your mind off of it. 💕

Hi ladies - somehow I stopped getting notifications for this thread so sorry for my absense!

I'm on CD12, hopfully Oing soon. Started BDing every other day since CD8 & really hoping I O around CD14. I started temping for the first time at CD18 last month & according to the temps I took FF showed that I Oed on CD21!! This was a shock to me & I thought maybe it wasn't correct since I wasn't temping the whole cycle but comparing my temps this cycle I think it may have been correct which means I Oed late & then I only made it 8DPO before I got AF. I've made some changes that I am hoping will balance out my cycle. The biggest think I'm trying to do is lower my stress level over TTC. I think that could have been the evil culprit to mess me up last month.

Thanks ladies! I knew you'd understand :) I feel a little better this morning. DH was very understanding too when I told him how it bothered me so that helped a lot too. Going to try to stay positive. Once my ovulation passes for this month that might help too so I know there really isn't a chance lol.

Ugh, I can relate. My friends are popping up pregnant like weeds!!!

My OPK got a little darker this morning so I think O is on it's way.

I fully get the pain of seeing people pop up prenant all around you. its so insane for me we have been trying since january and at least 5 people i know got pregnant on accident -_- I am just like really yall can you please stop rubbing it in. But some are family so i am happy for them and i try to just remember that my time will come when it is right for me i may just go back to ntnp after the chemical last month i dunno how i will feel about using opk and temping next month i think it might stress me out :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->