May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Im still feeling like something is going on, this may sound weird but all day my downtown feels like it does after BD only we havent for a few days. Constant small cramp in my uterus occasionally painful, not super wet but not dry. Amd my lower back is just killing me. But I also have the AF is coming feeling so I am over analyzing every wipe, do I see a tinge of tan or is it just a little yellow from pee? Cervix is high, BMs are regular.....I think I covered everything lol :) oh wait, I have also been going on crazy cleaning spurts like deep cleaning the bathrooms and attacking weeds in the backyard.

Sounds promising kwynia!!! Still early, your BFP may be just around the corner.

Thanks cutie, although sometimes i feel like someone needs to say "are you kidding me? You're being crazy!" Who would have thought someone could complain about a pregnancy forum bring too supportive lol

@kwynia : I know what you mean. I gave myself a temping break for a few days, but I feel like I need someone to remind me not to get my hopes up, certainly based on my last few temps. Otherwise I'm super nauseous and having cramps. Only another day or so and I'll know: AF is due today or tomorrow!

Fx Fx Fx :dust: Frenchie :dust: Fx Fx Fx I hope you get your BFP!!!!!

Kwynia - How are you feeling? Have you tested yet?

Cutieq - I can't wait for you to O & join me!!!!!

I swear it has to be the Vitex that has helped get my O to a more "normal" rather than late time!!! I can't believe I Oed on CD14!!! I'm probably in for a short cycle since last month my LP was 11 days and the month before an abismal 8 days long or maybe I'll still have a 28-29 days cycle & get a nice long LP. That would be great if I could get more than 11 days of it!!!!

Fx Fx Fx :dust: Frenchie :dust: Fx Fx Fx I hope you get your BFP!!!!!

Kwynia - How are you feeling? Have you tested yet?

Cutieq - I can't wait for you to O & join me!!!!!

I swear it has to be the Vitex that has helped get my O to a more "normal" rather than late time!!! I can't believe I Oed on CD14!!! I'm probably in for a short cycle since last month my LP was 11 days and the month before an abismal 8 days long or maybe I'll still have a 28-29 days cycle & get a nice long LP. That would be great if I could get more than 11 days of it!!!!

That's great Deal. I'm in my window, but think I will peak by Wednesday or Thursday.

Well ladies, I figure I will check in here too. Used my last frer today and got the biggest BFN you have ever seen. AF is due on Friday. No more testing til AF doesnt show which I think she will, unfortunately. Just being realistic.

hang in there macy! Hoping the witch doesn't show for you.

I did a test....yesterday? It was BFN.....B. F. N. of course. Last month I was so sure I was pregnant I thought the tests were faulty lol. Feeling pretty cool and calm at the moment so I'm just enjoying it until I feel the next wave of crazy approaching. Still cramping, waking at night to pee now, starting to feel some occassional BB tenderness, but apparently thats just a new pms symptom for me now. :)

Hang in there macy, this is the worst part for me too :(

I hope all you ladies getting ready to O are getting your sexy pants on ;) I feel bad for DH cause I do not want anything to do with him right now lol

kwynia, you're like me. As soon as I get BFN or AF shows I'm on the pony for the next cycle. Hang in there ladies!!

I am not feeling like getting the dance on which is weird for me. Normally I'm ready to go! Hopefully that changes this afternoon.

I'm sure you'll get your sexy on Cutie!!!

Macy how many DPO are you if AF isn't due until Friday?? It's probably still early so you aren't out of the game by a long shot yet!!!!

Kwynia - what DPO are you & when do you expect AF or plan to test again?

I'm sure you'll get your sexy on Cutie!!!

Macy how many DPO are you if AF isn't due until Friday?? It's probably still early so you aren't out of the game by a long shot yet!!!!

Kwynia - what DPO are you & when do you expect AF or plan to test again?

I believe I am 10 or 11 dpo. I think I O'd on either 5/29 or 5/30. I can't shake the negativity today...sorry about that!

Macy - don't be sorry at all. It's completely normal to feel every kind of emotion possible while on the crazy rollercoster ride we call TTC. I have learned to just let myself have a moment - and once I give myself the ok to feel down it usually doens't take me long to shake that funk. A little retail therapy always helps too :)

Thank you Deal :) It is great having some verification. DH is totally sensitive and perfect but when he says he knows how I feel...Im like wellll not exactly b/c I feel like I have these baby fever hormones coursing through my body making me cray! Lol.

Im 11 dpo, I ovulated super early this month, originally af would have been due the 15th, but I expect it tomorrow and wont consider myself late until friday, I might test then if AF has not arrived. At the moment the ewcm has returned, a lot, I dont think this is a good sign but mostly wanted to make a note of it so I can refer back later.

I got really down this same time last month macy, stress of ttc seems to be highest right before AF.

@cutie, I was exactly the same before o this cycle, I was sooooo not horny, but then mother nature flipped the switch for me :)

Deali bought my pineapple too! So funny bc they were on sale this week 2/$5 interesting that its the month of June. GROCERY STORES ARE TRYING TO GET US PREGANT! ( and I thank them )
Started prenatal vitamins today.

that's part of the reason I'm holding on to this thread... I think there's some luck left in here!!

I'm not expecting a BFP after the chemical last month, but it would be amazing to get one!

Can't wait for you ladies to start testing! I should start my pineapple this week.

AF got me!

Some light but bright red flow tonight, on schedule. Should be in full force by tomorrow. I guess all of this nausea is from my thyroid medication...

AF got me!

Some light but bright red flow tonight, on schedule. Should be in full force by tomorrow. I guess all of this nausea is from my thyroid medication...

Im sorry Frenchie! I really was not expecting her to come :( Im sorry you have been feeling nauseated and no bfp to make you feel better. I hope you stick around for July's thread. I love spending the tww with you ladies.

booo frenchie. sorry the witch got ya. onward to the next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->