May Flowers Bring MA(n)Y BFPs! Great Support Thread!

Cutie - how did your appt go? I have my yearly on Friday & I think I'm going to try to finagle it into a TTC appt as well. I'll have the doctor's attention so I might as well have him look at my chart from last cycle & give me some input & hopefully help me get my BFP in the near future!!!

I would definitely try to work it into a ttc appointment.

My appointment went great! She said that chemicals are common but shouldn't be THAT common. She compared it to a flat tire. Yes it happens if you drive over something or have bad tires but you shouldn't get in the car and just expect oh a flat tire is normal. She offered to fast track me to a fertility center but I said no I don't think we are there yet so she's going to do blood work and an ultrasound this month. Her techs were gone for the day so I go in Friday for lab work and the following Friday for an ultrasound. I should be ovulating or close to it then so I'm excited about that! Maybe they will see something in there lol!

I'm excited now that I will have some answers this month. They also gave me a beta and that was negative so all hcg is gone and she said we are ok to ttc this month.

So glad your appt went well Cutie!!! I am def going to talk to my OB/GYN on Friday Fx Fx Fx he can give me some insight because I really want my BFP. I'm kind of scared to be as hopeful as I am for this cycle. I just don't want to be crushed if it's not a success. Do you ever feel that way? I just love how optimistic you are & I have to say you make for a great cycle buddy! Here's to hoping we can graduate to bump buddies too!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad your appt went well Cutie!!! I am def going to talk to my OB/GYN on Friday Fx Fx Fx he can give me some insight because I really want my BFP. I'm kind of scared to be as hopeful as I am for this cycle. I just don't want to be crushed if it's not a success. Do you ever feel that way? I just love how optimistic you are & I have to say you make for a great cycle buddy! Here's to hoping we can graduate to bump buddies too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DEFINITELY feel that way. Also I'm in a weird place of we're ready, but are we ready?! We want a baby but do we want it NOW?! Obvious answer is that we have no control over it either way, so we'll do everything we can to put things in place and go from there. I definitely get caught up in getting my hopes up and feeling like they will just be crushed in the end, but I've been crushed for a couple of months, so at least I know I can recover! :thumbup:

My OPK tests should be delivered tomorrow, so let the pee party begin! Even with so many days left to go before O, I'm ready to start. I REALLY hope we can be bump buddies too!!!! :hugs:

:hugs: Well, I can't wait for our little pee party!!! I think this is about the time in my cycle I start to get a little anxious and a little stressy - I just so badly want to O and have it lead to a BFP!!! I know it's still early for us but the waiting to O gets old quick...hahaha!! And after O just leads to more waiting...so unfair!!!!!

:hugs: Well, I can't wait for our little pee party!!! I think this is about the time in my cycle I start to get a little anxious and a little stressy - I just so badly want to O and have it lead to a BFP!!! I know it's still early for us but the waiting to O gets old quick...hahaha!! And after O just leads to more waiting...so unfair!!!!!

Deal, my digital OPKs were delivered! I will start testing this afternoon! :happydance:

Yay on the digital OPKs, I'm a little jealous but hoping I won't need to get one....feeling mixed emotions today. I woke up with that trickling AF feeling and panicked that it was arriving so soon, something is wrong with me! But, no AF....phew :p I almost feel like using condoms next cycle so I can have a break from the "what ifs"

Cutieq - Woohoo!! :happydance: We can officially start our Pee Party together!!!

Kwynia - :hugs: TTC is such an emotional rollercoster. Don't give up & have hope for your BFP!!! How many DPO are you? When do you plan to start testing? You can throw on your dancing shoes & join my & Cutie's Pee Party :happydance:

Today is 7 dpo, im trying not to test until AF is due, 6/10, but really wont be late until 6/13. Today im just feeling that I dont want to see a BFP early and watch it dissapear, I think I would rather not know its there at all.

Of course that could change, I have one lonely ic left I might pee on it on sat.

Hold out if you can kwynia. We can keep you company. Just know that testing early won't change the results - what will be, will be but I'm an advocate for your waiting.

I'm right with you, kwynia! I'm 10 DPO, AF due the 9th, would be late the 11th, and I only have 1 IC test left!

I'm having all sorts of twinges, cramps and achiness. I couldn't finish my sandwich today at lunch - too queasy. I really want to keep my hopes high, but my temps aren't staying up. We're going to the seaside for the weekend, so I hope that takes my mind off of it.

Happy Pee Days to everyone!

I dont chart, yet ;) the first time I was prego I didnt know anything about anything lol, we tried for six months and I never tested until I was 3 days late one month and it was BFP. I was still BF the 2nd time I got prego, we were ntnp, and again I didnt test until I was 3 or 4 days late and boom, BFP! So now, we have been using condoms (tmi alert: we dont always start with one on, DH likes to put it on after we have been going at it for a bit :blush:) in march, out of the blue and in the middle of sex, DH says basically he doesnt want to put a condom on and we should just ntnp again. I was suprised but on board. Thats the month we, shockingly right off the bat, got a BFP but a week later I started bleeding. The one good thing that I took away from that experience was finding out how much I really want to have another child. I ordered ic hpts and OPKs cause it seemed like everyone else on the forum does this....but, I really was so much happier the first two times. I think even in march I might not have tested so early if I hadn't been so obsessed and could have saved myself a little heartache. So, I know when I ovulate because I get copious amounts of fertile cm. I keep track of my periods and BDs but thats all for now. The OPKs were alright but I dont think I need them. After my MC doc said to come back if we arent pregnant again in 6 months. Wow, that was a really long answer to a really short question :)

Speaking of Pee Party...

So here are my OPK so far. I fully expected them to be negetive since I don't usually O until around CD18 (even as late as CD21) but I figured I would post to make sure they look about right? I posted the pic twice kind of tweaking the 2nd one to show up better.

Cutieq - is this the kind of results you would get at CD10-13??

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Test2.jpg
    Test2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
TOTALLY understand Kwynia. I appreciate the knowledge but there are times I wish I didn't know a thing about TTC and could just pop up pregnant. After my bloodwork and ultrasound this month, depending on what the doc says, I may try to just try and not about the pineapple & preseed and OPKs ... the list goes on and on and on! Sometimes I feel like I jinx myself by doing this. The only real takeaway gained is that I will never test early again. I've 2 chemicals and don't want to see a faint ever again if I can help it.

Frenchie, your symptoms sound good ... you're SO close to testing. HOORAY!!

Deal, yep mine look like that. I took an IC the other day and had a line. I think the body always keeps a certain level in the system that will show up. However, you're well on your way because those tests are definitely progressing!! When I start to see those OPKs start to darken, it's my cue to get it on! :sex:

Thanks for the info Cutie!!! And we can both help each other hold out from testing early. I don't want to do it either!! I will test only if I'm late. Thankfully I don't have any IC's hanging around like I did last cycle. I have one FRER that I will only use if my DH knows I'm testing & I'm not going to test with his knowledge unless there is a good chance it could be a BFP. That's my story & I'm sticking to it!!!!!

Kwynia - I have 3 DS and each & everyone was a "surprise" - I rufuse to call them an "accident" as some do. I was actively on birthcontrol for 2 of them & the other we were using condoms at that moment & one broke and it resulted in a pregnancy!! There was literally no stress in the matter what-so-ever & I was honestly rather clueless to the process of conception. I had no idea when I ovulated, no clue what my cervix did or that it's position was meaningful, no idea that my CM had anything to do with my fertiltiy. I drank coffee, didn't take any vitamins, drank alcohal (until I found out I was pregnant) & slept little. I did have youth on my side (I had them when I was 21, 22, 28). Back then my lifestyle was a heck of a lot less "healthy". It just makes me so disheartened that now I am the healthiest I've ever been, in great shape, eat well, take vitamins, drastically reduced caffine intake, no alcohal except while AF is hanging out with me & so far no luck what so ever :( I wish I could just ntnp and not think about it at all and not stress about it at all but I just don't see how I can earse all the knowledge I've got now :shrug:

I see my OB/GYN tomorrow for my yearly and he already told me if we don't succeed within 6/mo he'd arrange for my DH to get a SA done. He feels that I have proven fertility because of my pregnancies but DH has never fathered a child so no proven fertility. My 3 boys are from a previous long (as in 11+ years) term relationship. I'm hoping we pull off a BFP this cycle or next so we don't have to get into testing or anything.

Wow - I just wrote a novel too!!

Deal, I got my digital today. They say not to use the lines as your guide, but I'm going to see if it matches up.

Either way, low fertility today.

Attachments

• image_1.jpg
    image_1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1
Looks about the same Cutie!! Hopefully we will be Oing soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->