May I be pregnant?

skye08

Reaction score
Hi,
So my period was due to start on July first. I had every sign that it was going to start. It felt like I was on my period without actually being on it.. I am consistent with my periods give or take a day or two. I never ended up getting it until July 8th. It was just spotting than I had about a day and a half of heavier but not like normal (It's usually very heavy) Also there were no clots (sorry TMI) Which is also unusual for me. Since yesterday afternoon it is very light again. I only need a panty liner. Also my periods are at least 6 days long. I have taken two home tests and they both came back negative. Am I just being overly paranoid and could this just be a fluke? Anyone have a similar situation and did you end up being pregnant?

something very similar happened to me...i ended up being a whole 2 weeks late for my period...and i was having the symptoms you describe...feeling like period was coming but it never did. i took test after test right upto 2 weeks late...then my period came with a vengeance..turned out my cycle just got a bit messed up.
Since you are having some kind of flow..i would guess it is your period but its just a bit messed up this month...changes in cycle can be caused by tons of things..stress, diet,not taking contraceptive pills on time etc etc... If you're still worried you could test over the next few days but it might be easier to just go see your doctor..best of luck! :)

The only thing you can do is keep testing! :) i had the same thing happen to me back in March, the month before i got my :bfp:. It turned out to just be a whacky AF. Hope you get the outcome you want.

However, I'm pretty sure this thread will be locked as you're not actually sure if you're pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->