May I join you?

soozandlily

Reaction score
Hi all

A little introduction. My names Susanne, I'm 21 from the UK and mummy to my beautiful little girl Lily-Mai who's 2, 02/11/2007. After a rough 2009 we have decided to WTT. On dec 21st I went for an u/s to find out my lil bean had no heartbeat. I was supposed to be 10 weeks 5 days and baby was measuring 9 weeks 1 day. I had surgery Dec 23rd and everything was fine and I'm doing good since. This is the 2nd m/c for me and my oh, one was before my daughter and this being the 2nd.

2009 in general was rubbish for us! My OH is a self-employed bricklayer and so with the recession he's been out of work for such a long time, he did get the odd job now and again to keep his finances flowing a little but otherwise it was me supporting the family and it did cause a few arguments. However he's getting back into work with 2 jobs ringing him in one day yesterday lol this is a rare thing nowadays! so now we decided 2010 there's going to be no baby's on the cards for us! My new years resolution was to use contraception lol. So 2010, we have a group trip to amsterdam in feb booked, derren brown live in april booked, I go back to work tomorrow night and I'm booking two weeks off in june/july and then straight up to the travel agents for me next week! I'm also off out in Manchester 23rd Jan for a night out with my best friend. It's all looking like a lot of fun!

2010 is going to be a good year I can feel it now! With all that said I cannot wait to get TTC in 2011!!

Hey, welcome to WTT :)

It sounds like you had a really rough 2009, but it looks like a new decade is just what you need, and I'm sure you will get lots of support here.

2011 will be here before you know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"