May IUI

I think I may be able to get IUI #2 next week! My cycles are pretty regular, and I intend to start my OPKs on Wednesday or Thursday, with an anticipated peak next Monday!

did IUI on sunday, not sure when i'm ovulating, they gave me a lupron trigger 30 minutes before my IUI. Going to BD tonight as well to cover off in case i ovulate tonight. my thermometer decided to die today, so now my temping is thrown off literally the most important days of the cycle!

Never hurts to ask ruby. I have a short lp so that is why they check my progesterone 3 days after the iui.

Welcome mirna. Good luck with this cycle. I hope the injections help you out and tho follicle grow bigger.

Good luck bookgeek.

That's a bummer on your thermometer pirate. Such a shame to take so much time to temp and then lose it.all.

Afm i'm 9dpiui 10dpiui and I told myself I wasn't going to test until tomorrow morning so when I got up this morn I quick ran to the potty so I didn't tempt myself. But I was driving myself crazy so I took an ic with 2nd mu and I should have waited. I thought a saw a line but I might just have line eye. I have no idea why I torture myself. I tried to take a pic but it's clearly neg on the pic. So I'll officially take an frer tomorrow morn

Hi ladies, mind if I join?!

I took Clomid 150mg, went in today for a follicle scan and I have one follie at 19.5mm! I got the hcg trigger shot and am scheduled for an IUI tomorrow morning.

What has the timing been like for you guys? I've read the best success rates come from 36-40 hours after the trigger shot, and mine will only be 22 hours after the trigger. It makes me nervous its too early; what do you guys think?!

Hi ladies, mind if I join?!

I took Clomid 150mg, went in today for a follicle scan and I have one follie at 19.5mm! I got the hcg trigger shot and am scheduled for an IUI tomorrow morning.

What has the timing been like for you guys? I've read the best success rates come from 36-40 hours after the trigger shot, and mine will only be 22 hours after the trigger. It makes me nervous its too early; what do you guys think?!

My timing this cycle: 150mg Clomid - 1pm U/S on Tuesday 20mm Follicle -- trigger shot at 10:30pm (Tues)... IUI on Thursday @ 9:30am. (35 hours after trigger)

Thanks, Ruby! We're considering a second iui on thursday, havent decided yet but they only change half price for a second so we may just go for it!

We did trigger 9 pm thursday. Iui friday at 9 am and sat at 9 am so. 12 hours &36 hours. Sperm can live for up to 5 days but they say the trigger shot can take 24-48 hours to make you ovulate too. I feel much better doing the back to back iuis so I'm glad my re requires it.

Sprite! Did you test again this morning?!?!? FX for you!

My IUI went great!

Since DH has a great count and no known problems with my anatomy we decided to just do the one IUI and BD daily. I feel like it gives us an excellent chance!

I was nervous about the timing but it really just feels right. At 22 hours I likely haven't O'd yet and I'm more confident in having the IUI pre-o rather than later and in question.. I had the hcg shot yesterday so I know today is O day. Combining that with BD tonight and here on has to cover it quite well! Feeling positive!

Yay! I'm so glad to hear you had a good IUI experience, wifey! FX and lots of babydust to you!

Hello ladies. I did my IUI today (HCG trigger shot was Sunday night - cd 11). This cycle was with Menopur (150mg cd 3-10), unfortunately it looked like only one follicle was going to be big enough since it measured 18mm on cd9 (a second was at 14 on cd 9 so there is a very small chance it got up to 18mm in time for the trigger but not likely) also my lining only measured 7.1 on cd9 so hopefully it thickened up. Unfortunately, when the RE came in to perform the IUI today, he informed us that the sperm sample only had a 950k motile count post-wash, at <1M, chances are pretty slim but I have to hold out hope anyway. We weren't offered a chance to have a second IUI this cycle, thanks for sharing that wifeybby, I will have to talk to my RE about that now that I know. Good luck to all of you TTC via IUI this month!!!

I did test again bookgeek. Looks like we are out. Big fat negative. And btw the frer's are complete junk now. They show a grey line even before you test so your staring at it praying it turns pink and then it just goes away. Not cool.

I have bloods on saturday morning and I was told to keep taking the progesterone until then so that's going to suck. And I think we might take a break next cycle I am emotionally exhausted and heart broken right now I think I just need some time to absorb this. We got pg with our daughter on our first iui so I didn't expect to have this much trouble but 2 failed iui ' s now is hard.

So sorry, sprite. :( :hugs: I agree, the new FRERs are garbage. I hate the curved design and not easy to read at all. You can find the straight ones on eBay, I think I'm going to order some because I can't find any in the stores by me.

Sarafina, good luck to you too, sweetie! It's all just chance IMO. You can have a low sperm count and get a BFP, and we can have a high sperm count with BFN. It's just all in the universe, unfortunately. Don't lose hope! IUI is exactly what you should be doing right now if sperm count is the issue. And if you don't get your BFP by the time IVF comes around, the stats on IVF are so incredible - it will happen for you! <3

BookGeek, I hope everything is gearing up for you to have an IUI next week!! :D Keep us posted, girl! <3

1DPO/1DPIUI and I can't stop thinking about the possibility at all! Ahh! :wacko: going to be a killer TWW! >-<

Good luck wife, the iui is the easy part it's the 2ww that's a killer. Totally agree.

Hi girls, how is everyone?

Not much to report here, 6DPO and still have cramps since 1DPO. TMI: CM goes from dry to gushing with creamy sometimes -- but CP is all over the place. Hoping to see some IB soon or get a better sign. Not feeling very positive, but at this point who knows as implantation hasn't even occurred yet, most likely. Hoping this week goes by quick as I work in a school and it's our last full week before summer! We have 3 days next week and we're done! Excited to not be asked about TTC all day every day from coworkers!

I was unable to get an IUI this month. :(

I started taking my OPKs on Wednesday, which was CD8. I got "low" results that day and on CD9, then moved to "high" results for CD10 and CD11. It was looking a lot like last cycle, but then I got a "peak" result on Sunday afternoon (CD12)instead on Monday morning like I was expecting. The problem with all of this timing is that my clinic requires you to call in for a next day appointment by 8pm, but doesn't do IUIs on Sundays at all. So basically, anyone who gets a "peak" test between Saturday morning and Sunday evening can't be seen before Monday morning. Well, since my "peak" result came so late in the weekend, guess who couldn't get a spot for Monday morning? The clinic said to just BD as usual and try to catch it naturally, since going in on CD14 (Tuesday) would likely be too late. So here's to the old fashioned way of doing things!

Oh no, book. That's crappy! So sorry they let you down. That's not fair to you or anyone else in that situation. I hope you catch that egg and save your money! Excuse my lack of knowledge, but do you have male factor or cervix issues? I'll keep you in my thoughts and Fx!!!

Hi Ladies, I too had my first iui on 19th may. Cd 5-9 clomid 50 mg . Had only one follie 19.5 mm on 17 th and trigger shot on 18th. Iui 24 hours after trigger shot.

I have pulling stretching sensation in my uterus area and very tired. Is there is any chance or it just side effects of having hcg shots and progesterone.?

How others are feeling ? Any symptoms.
I am scheduled to have beta on 4th June. FX crossed.
Baby dust to all.

Wow so sorry to hear that bookgeek. My re is similar and they have an answering service before 830 am and over the weekend so you can't even leave a message for anyone. It's annoying. But because I have estrogen issues I can walk in and just sit and wait which is actually what happened this morning but thats only for bloodwork or an ultrsound but not for an iui. I'm suprised they didn't check you at some point. Fx to hoping your timing was right and you have a good shot naturally.

Afm I spoke with my nurse yesterday and was having cramping all day yesterday like af wanted to come but didn't show. She told me if I got af before 5 to just come in and wait around for the paperwork. Well I got af at midnight and I was nervous bc I always have high estrogen. I was figuring to go Wednesday But I woke up this morning with this horrible feeling that if I didn't go today I would be screwed. So I went and waited and they were so glad I came. My lining is thin at 4 mm and I have 2 residual cysts on the left but my estrogen was low and my prog was low so I got the go ahead to start clomid tonight with a follow up scan on may 31st.

I'm nervous but excited. 3rd round. Is 3rd times a charm or is it a sign of bigger problems. I am just holding onto hope and thinking I'd rather have a chance then no shot at all.

We're going away for the holiday weekend so I am so looking forward to just enjoying the 3 day weekend and hoping my uterus cooperates this time.

Archie, we sound just alike! I got the trigger shot on the 17th, with a 19.5mm follie and O/IUI the 18th. My IUI was 22 hours after HCG/trigger shot. We're exact cycle twins! I think you have a great chance, I've had cramps but not pulling/stretching. I've read fatigue/exhaustion is the biggest sign of a BFP too; I haven't had that either. I'm excited to see if you get a BFP! I think it sounds good. :) Have you been testing out the trigger?

Sprite, glad you went with your gut feeling and went in! It's so important that they know your estrogen, progesterone are low and lining is thin. Now they know what they're working with and can do everything in their power to fix it. :) I hope 3rd times a charm for you!! I've read up to 6 IUI's is standard before moving on. You've still got time and chances :) Best wishes to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->