May & June 2022 Munchkins

@Sander
I've had a June baby and didn't enjoy that either. Looking after a newborn when it's really hot was not fun.
Much prefer a autumn winter due date but I know I won't be able to be fussy.
We don't have air con in our houses so in the summer it's like a sweat box.

So I'm beyond frustrated. I cannot find an obgyn that is open late. It's as if people don't work mornings and everything stops before 3pm, except my current obgyn but I hate her. I work from 6am to 430!. Ive googled and googled and nothing. I had one lined up but they refused to listen about me working late. So I guess what we are going to do is wing it. I can't miss work so I just can't go to many appointments. I'll go to the ultrasounds and that's it. No office seems to care. Michigan sucks.

Yeah Sugger I don’t love having a newborn in the summer either but I figure this is our last hoorah so one more baby summer will be ok - at least I’ll be able to have a cooler in the backyard by then :p My favourite time was when I had Thomas in December. We were in a hard lockdown too so aside from the fact that we didn’t get much help, it was still nice to be all cozied up with the baby for the winter.

Cinnamon - that sucks about your doctors closing early! Very strange because you would think most people work past 3pm

Prettyinink - I was looking back through some of my old posts and I didn’t realize you were also in the October 2019 group! Fun to have a few of us here again :)

Afm I’m feeling pretty good. Tired, taking naps with my 2 year old lol. Have had significantly less nausea this time than with my last 2 babies. I was sick almost right away with them. I believe it was closer to 7/8 weeks with my first. Makes me think it’ll be another boy haha. Time’s flying, can’t believe I’m coming up on the 6 week mark already.

Being cautiously optimistic and joining this thread, even though I'm really nervous after my recent mc. Please put me down for 12 June.

Hi all! I'm a South African living in Poland with my Polish husband and 2 lovely girls. I had a mc at 9w in August, then took a cycle off ttc and then got my bfp in our first cycle of ttc #3! Before my dd1, we had a very long and difficult ttc journey, so it still shocks me that I can just get pregnant without trying for years...
Here are some of my tests from the last 2 days:
Screenshot_20210928-103138_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210928-103050_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210928-103017_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210928-104252_Gallery.jpg

Ahh welcome and huge congrats Bloblo!! Definitely see the progression on those tests

Welcome to LadyStardust4 and Bloblo! :)

And yes, I was in the October 2019 thread. Didn't really do much posting though. I felt like the thread moved too fast for me to keep up with at the time. lol

Cinnamon - That's pretty shitty about the ob/gyn office hours. Will no place offer to do appts over the phone? At least to just touch base and see how you're feeling. FX winging it works out and/or that you can find a place with better hours.

AFM, blood work appt in the morning... assuming my Dr's office actually faxed my requisitions to the clinic. We shall see.

Welcome new ladies !!

Cinnamon
- I hope you mange to find a new obgyn, that’s super frustrating !!

Seems like this time around all my notes will be held online , last pregnancies I had hand held notes . I really don’t like it all being on line so may ask for hand held notes again .

We are telling the in laws tonight ! Super nervous but we are very close to them and especially MIL will be onto it fast haha. .We are then telling the rest of the family after the 12 week scan !

Awesome tests Dream!

Hope it goes well with your in laws BabyBump :)

Prettyinink - that was a crazy fast thread haha. Hope your bloodwork goes smoothly

Fantastic tests Dream !!

Thanks @Sander will update later

I’ve just got my booking in appointment for 26 October . I will be a few days short of 10 weeks, always had it around 7/8 weeks !

Ladies, my levels have reached 4,200 and my OBGYN is sending me in an hour for a stat ultrasound. Please pray for me that I receive good news.
Keeping everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Thank you guys! I am 5 weeks 6 days, we seen the gestational sac and the yolk sac but she couldn’t see the fetal pole. She said it just looks like I’m still early. I really hope so. <3

I found a new obgyn but in the same practice. The nurse called me to tell me about how I need to take vitamin D supplements because it's extremely low. I don't drink milk so it doesn't surprise me. If I drink it I gaged and get a very bad stomach. Well, I told her my issue and she told me there's numerous obgyns here if I don't like my current one. So I'm scheduled for a different doctor. I'm so excited. Ultrasound oct 11. I'm so nervous. I'm 6 weeks 4 days today. Barely any symptoms now but not sure if they would be since it's not full blown. I sense I'm a tad bit more hungrier not much. I got such an upset stomach when I didn't eat more. Usually two biscuits are more than enough in the morning at work. I end up throwing them away. Well it wasn't enough lol. I drank milk and did not get an upset stomach. Very very slight nausea like when I was painting. I also found out my painting mask was messed up and I have been inhaling the powder which is very bad so hopefully it didn't hurt the baby. Idk if you ladies know what powder coating is. It's like painting a part but with powder. Its like baby powder when it comes out of the gun. If the part gets wet before I put it in the oven it will come off like soap on a plate. This stuff was in my nose caked up. Spitting put white wads that taste like plastic. My husband noticed it today and told me my nose should NOT be white. Sure nuff, the filter was messed up. I fixed it and I was able to breathe fine again. So now before I paint I check my mask and my filters just Incase.

Omg I'm rambling I'm sorry lol. I forgot what I was saying before.

Great news Sammy! Sounds about right for 5+6. Are you getting another scan or is that it for now?

I’m still debating on whether I should wait for my midwifery clinic to call me or if I should go through my family doctor for a dating scan and bloodwork. I’d prefer to wait until 8ish weeks for a dating scan anyways, so maybe I’ll see if they phone me next week and go from there. My doctor usually has lots of open spots so I’m not really worried about a wait if I have to make an appointment with him. Anyways, just trying to be chill for now about it all :haha: I think it would be nice to get my requisition from my midwives and be able to book my scan within a few days instead of having an appointment way in the future as I find I get all anxious once I have a date haha

Cinnamon I’m sure you’re ok. Babies are so resilient - some moms don’t know/care that they’re pregnant and do all kinds of crazy stuff and their babies end up just fine. I wouldn’t worry about it :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->