• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

May & June 2022 Munchkins

My ultrasound went well, we were able to get some good pictures. She is so cute! They said she is 2lbs 10oz and is measuring what she should be we also let each of the kids pick out a heartbeat stuffed animal. They were so excited!.

View attachment 1106252

Great pic, glad all was well!! Wow how time is flying, only 12 weeks left for you! Xx

Anyone been getting lightening crotch ?

Few out the blue today caught me by surprise ! Never had them this early usually way into third tri .

Hi, ladies. Sorry I haven’t wrote for a while. 26 weeks on Wednesday. Went and had my 1 hr glucose test done & it went good. Drinking the stuff in 5 minutes is the hardest part, but it didn’t taste horrible. Unfortunately had an emergency with my wisdom tooth. It was partially impacted and they pulled it out today with novacane. It is starting to wear off a little now and it hurts so bad, they did not give me any pain medicine. Just allowed to take Tylenol and I am on some amoxicillin. Hoping I heal fast! Other than that, pregnancy is going good for me. Noah kicks me quite a bit! Here’s a week old bump pic! Hope you ladies are doing well.

B66F5251-7162-4141-B2D9-3B09EA3A622C.jpeg

Hi, ladies. Sorry I haven’t wrote for a while. 26 weeks on Wednesday. Went and had my 1 hr glucose test done & it went good. Drinking the stuff in 5 minutes is the hardest part, but it didn’t taste horrible. Unfortunately had an emergency with my wisdom tooth. It was partially impacted and they pulled it out today with novacane. It is starting to wear off a little now and it hurts so bad, they did not give me any pain medicine. Just allowed to take Tylenol and I am on some amoxicillin. Hoping I heal fast! Other than that, pregnancy is going good for me. Noah kicks me quite a bit! Here’s a week old bump pic! Hope you ladies are doing well.

View attachment 1106333
Great bump pic! It's good they were able to get your tooth situation sorted, I hope you won't have too much pain and that you heal quickly!

Anyone been getting lightening crotch ?

Few out the blue today caught me by surprise ! Never had them this early usually way into third tri .
I get lightening crotch from time to time but mostly been having ligament pain. I have reached the point in my pregnancy where the ligament pain keeps me up at night, and I struggle to get comfortable.

@crazy4baby09
What a absolute awesome and such a clear 4d scan pic. She is so beautiful.
U can see every feature.

I had a 4d Scan with my youngest but waited untill I was almost 32 weeks and now I wish I had it done a few weeks earlier. Mine was not as clear as ures.
These are amazing.

Ah sorry about your tooth Sammy that sounds awful!

I haven’t noticed the lightening crotch yet - I also haven’t had much pelvic pain (knock on wood, lol). Hoping I get another few weeks before being uncomfortable!

I get lightening crotch from time to time but mostly been having ligament pain. I have reached the point in my pregnancy where the ligament pain keeps me up at night, and I struggle to get comfortable.
Ouch the ligament pain is awful ! I’ve been getting pain in my hips now ! .

So annoying when something keeps you awake! Hope you find something to help ease it ! X

I had SPD with both DD2 and DS so I’m hoping it won’t be as bad this time around but not holding my breath since both my hips are starting to hurt now!

14 weeks to go until my due date and 11 until my first sweep ! I’m super excited ! DH is off work for 2 weeks in April so we plan to get all the baby things out the loft !

I had SPD with both DD2 and DS so I’m hoping it won’t be as bad this time around but not holding my breath since both my hips are starting to hurt now!

14 weeks to go until my due date and 11 until my first sweep ! I’m super excited ! DH is off work for 2 weeks in April so we plan to get all the baby things out the loft !

Time is just flying hey! I barely even notice the weeks going by anymore and then I’m like holy smokes I’m basically third tri :haha:

Just scheduled to have another ultrasound done next Friday. Hopefully baby won’t have legs crossed this time! Also hoping I actually gets pictures. They were supposed to send me pictures last time and didn’t.

I had my OB appointment today, baby's heart rate was in the 140's, I also had the tdap vaccine. This was the last time I go every 4 weeks, now I see my OB every 2 weeks. They also said that I will be having nst' s weekly starting at 34 weeks. So from March 9th until I'm 37 weeks I will have an appointment every week. Whether it is an OB appointment, nst, or ultrasound. I'm not sure why they only scheduled me until 37 weeks, maybe they will play it by ear from then on out? When I was writing my appointments on the calendar it really hit me that I really don't have to much longer to go. Only a little over 7 weeks until 37 weeks, I know I may go longer it just seems crazy that I'm this far along already. I am feeling unprepared because I still have so much to do befor she gets here! So today was a reality check for me!

I had my OB appointment today, baby's heart rate was in the 140's, I also had the tdap vaccine. This was the last time I go every 4 weeks, now I see my OB every 2 weeks. They also said that I will be having nst' s weekly starting at 34 weeks. So from March 9th until I'm 37 weeks I will have an appointment every week. Whether it is an OB appointment, nst, or ultrasound. I'm not sure why they only scheduled me until 37 weeks, maybe they will play it by ear from then on out? When I was writing my appointments on the calendar it really hit me that I really don't have to much longer to go. Only a little over 7 weeks until 37 weeks, I know I may go longer it just seems crazy that I'm this far along already. I am feeling unprepared because I still have so much to do befor she gets here! So today was a reality check for me!
That is just crazy how fast time has gone!

Fingers crossed for your next scan Yoshi and you will be able to find out the gender !

Glad baby is well Crazy . It’s like a shock when that moment hits and your like oh gosh I’m having a baby soon !!

I’ve got to book my 28 week appointment on Monday should have done it already but getting through it’s a ball ache !!

Hope your scan goes well on Friday Yoshi!

I had my first OB consult today - I really like my OB. She’s delivered 2/3 babies so far and I find she’s so good about having a lot confidence/expertise while also listening to her patients and not being condescending. She’s also just super nice, lol. Anyways, she said she would have a section date ready for me next time and that she would do it at 38.5 weeks for me since I have a history of my water breaking early. She’s also letting me waive the GD test again since I haven’t had GD with my other kids and I don’t have a family history of diabetes. Instead I do a blood test that can tell them my average blood sugar over the last 3 months (?). I did it with my last baby and it saves me drinking the nasty drink haha.

They seemed to have changed things at their practice as with my other babies I only saw the OB twice (initial consult and a follow up closer to the birth), and continued with my midwives as my primary caregivers. Now they want to do 50/50 care so I alternate appointments. It doesn’t really matter to me, but I’m just like wow that’s a lot of appointments coming up :haha:

The only thing really on my to-do list is to buy a coming home outfit! Other than that we have a million other things going on because I think that land sale is going to go through which means we need to get organized financially and we might have to sell our house before the baby comes :wacko: Really hoping not to do that for obvious reasons, lol. We’ll see how the next few months go!

@Sander that's great, sounds like a really positive appointment.
And exciting stuff about the land sale! Did you say you were having a house built? Where will you go until it's ready? Xx

@Sander that's great, sounds like a really positive appointment.
And exciting stuff about the land sale! Did you say you were having a house built? Where will you go until it's ready? Xx

Yes we’re planning on building a house - I’m not sure yet how it will work. If we could I’d prefer to stay here until the house is finished, but I don’t know how that works financially. All of our money will come from selling this house - we don’t really have savings. I’m just not sure if the bank can give us a loan with this house as collateral, or if we have to sell before getting a loan. If we have to sell first, we would have to rent somewhere else until the build is done

Yes we’re planning on building a house - I’m not sure yet how it will work. If we could I’d prefer to stay here until the house is finished, but I don’t know how that works financially. All of our money will come from selling this house - we don’t really have savings. I’m just not sure if the bank can give us a loan with this house as collateral, or if we have to sell before getting a loan. If we have to sell first, we would have to rent somewhere else until the build is done
Hopefully the timing falls just right for you. How exciting! X

So glad your like your OB @Sander ! That’s half the battle won when someone is on the same page as you ! How exciting getting your section date at your next appointment and avoiding the GD test !

Wow your going to have a lot on your place building / selling houses while having a new born ! I’m sure everything will work out great in the end !! Just stressful !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->