May & June 2022 Munchkins

It’s such a minefield dying your hair at home! I was blonde for years then couldn’t be bothered keeping up with it when I was pregnant with DD2 so stayed brown for nearly 5 years and went back to blonde last year ! I do prefer it lighter moreso now for the grey hair ! Glad you didn’t get any reactions or crazy colour changes!

How did your dye take @MrsT116 xx

It looks horrendous! Bright red! It was meant to be ginger/strawberry blonde. She's fixing it (hopefully) on Wednesday xx

It looks horrendous! Bright red! It was meant to be ginger/strawberry blonde. She's fixing it (hopefully) on Wednesday xx
Ohhh dear !!! You will just have a wear a cap :shock::haha: . That’s my plan anyway should mine go wrong tonight !

Hope yours went better than mine babybump!!

TMI warning........

I'm struggling with constipation so bad!! Also everything feels swollen down there when I try to push out a poo it feels like somethings going to come out of my vagina. Anyone else feel swollen? I'm just hoping I'm not going to end up with a prolapse or something :(

TMI warning........

I'm struggling with constipation so bad!! Also everything feels swollen down there when I try to push out a poo it feels like somethings going to come out of my vagina. Anyone else feel swollen? I'm just hoping I'm not going to end up with a prolapse or something :(

It looks a lot better after using a hair mask !

aww no that seems painful , could you not get anything off the GP to help. Like you say you don’t want to push to hard and end up with other issues !

All I can suggest really is plenty of water, orange juice and fibre and a relaxing bath ! Hope you feel better soon xx

It looks a lot better after using a hair mask !

aww no that seems painful , could you not get anything off the GP to help. Like you say you don’t want to push to hard and end up with other issues !

All I can suggest really is plenty of water, orange juice and fibre and a relaxing bath ! Hope you feel better soon xx

Thank you :hugs2:

TMI warning........

I also feel swollen. Same feeling each pregnancy starting about halfway. So damn uncomfortable. With my first pregnancy I thought it's my cervix opening or softening or shortening or something, but doc checked and said I'm just swollen and to not expect relief until after birth. I haven't found anything to help that, it is also at it's worst when on the toilet (even just for a wee). Let me know if you find something that helps.
Hope the constipation eases up for you, that is really one of the worst things - baby pouches with pear and prune helped me last time.

I also feel swollen. Same feeling each pregnancy starting about halfway. So damn uncomfortable. With my first pregnancy I thought it's my cervix opening or softening or shortening or something, but doc checked and said I'm just swollen and to not expect relief until after birth. I haven't found anything to help that, it is also at it's worst when on the toilet (even just for a wee). Let me know if you find something that helps.
Hope the constipation eases up for you, that is really one of the worst things - baby pouches with pear and prune helped me last time.

That's exactly how I feel!!! Think easing the constipation will help the feeling fingers crossed. I've taken some lactulose tonight so hoping that will help xx

Took a bump picture yesterday. I booked a 3d/4d scan for Wednesday, I am really hoping we get some good pictures. I did one with my last little one and only got a couple because she was nuzzling into the placenta. Here is to hoping this little girl cooperates more!

IMG_20220213_142041008~3.jpg

Beautiful bumps guys! Hope you get some nice pictures Crazy. I want to do that too but I haven’t decided yet haha. We did it with all of our boys so I feel like we should do it since it’s the last baby, but it’s gotten really expensive here so I dunno.

Hey everyone, I've also posted in July/Aug thread as that was my original due date group, so I'm sorry to anyone reading this twice!!
I had my 20week scan this afternoon and the wee monkey was in a right awkward position so it was a struggle to get all the measurements and rather uncomfortable! Eventually managed to get everything except his face as half was buried in the placenta. So all measuring fine and healthy but I need to go back in 2 weeks to get a better image of his face.
Unfortunately no pictures today either and I don't have the feeling of relief that I had expected....maybe after everything I will never get that!!
So here is a bump pic instead of a scan pic....20220215_162938.jpg

My ultrasound went well, we were able to get some good pictures. She is so cute! They said she is 2lbs 10oz and is measuring what she should be we also let each of the kids pick out a heartbeat stuffed animal. They were so excited!.

download (2).jpeg

Aw look at her lips! So awesome, glad you had a great scan

Hey everyone, I've also posted in July/Aug thread as that was my original due date group, so I'm sorry to anyone reading this twice!!
I had my 20week scan this afternoon and the wee monkey was in a right awkward position so it was a struggle to get all the measurements and rather uncomfortable! Eventually managed to get everything except his face as half was buried in the placenta. So all measuring fine and healthy but I need to go back in 2 weeks to get a better image of his face.
Unfortunately no pictures today either and I don't have the feeling of relief that I had expected....maybe after everything I will never get that!!
So here is a bump pic instead of a scan pic....View attachment 1106207

Frustrating for you! Hopefully he's in the mood to cooperate next time you go haha. Great bump x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->