May & June 2022 Munchkins

Oh thank god I thought it was just me that was roasting !!

@Dream143r :haha: . Your poor DH you must have been in a deep sleep !

Been for my midwife appointment im nearly 2cm dilated , she can feel the waters bulging and the baby’s head . Did the sweep very well !! Fingers crossed but I’m not holding my breath !

Induction booked for Sunday !

Last edited:
Oh thank god I thought it was just me that was roasting !!

@Dream143r :haha: . Your poor DH you must have been in a deep sleep !

Been for my midwife appointment in nearly 2cm dilated , she can feel the waters bulging and the baby’s head . Did the sweep very well !! Fingers crossed but I’m not holding my breath !

Induction booked for Sunday !
So exciting that you will meet your baby soon!!

Aww congrats @Babybump87 !! That’s exciting.

Had my 37 week check up today. Baby is still head down & I am 3cm dilated. She mentioned possibly inducing me at 39 weeks, they won’t do any earlier than that. She said we will check next appointment if I make it another week without him coming! I’ve been having period cramping the last few days, she said that explains it. :) I’m so excited.

Aww congrats @Babybump87 !! That’s exciting.

Had my 37 week check up today. Baby is still head down & I am 3cm dilated. She mentioned possibly inducing me at 39 weeks, they won’t do any earlier than that. She said we will check next appointment if I make it another week without him coming! I’ve been having period cramping the last few days, she said that explains it. :) I’m so excited.

How exciting for you too !!! I hope he makes an appearance for you soon!

I’m still getting cramping but not developed into anything more , I literally feel like my stomach is going to pop :haha:

Yeah so I woke up this morning sick and puking again - so I instantly thought I’m going to get contractions. Then the pain started and I was starting to have contractions so we went in to the hospital. At first I wasn’t dilating at all and because they’re understaffed they weren’t going to deliver her today, but we decided to wait and see what happened because the contractions weren’t stopping - and next time they checked me I was 2cm (from a fingertip), so they said well because your cervix is changing we’ll do it.

Then baby went tachycardic and her heart rate was up over 200, so they rushed us in immediately. Thankfully her heart rate came back down that it didn’t become a true emergency, and she was born safely at 2pm! They also tied my tubes and said no way my uterus could support another pregnancy. They actually called people over to show them how thin it was :shock:

I was glad that’s how it went though. We knew we were done with kids, but I’m happy there was a good medical reason to tie my tubes. Then I won’t struggle with ‘what if’ thoughts :haha:

B6406A71-7480-4D68-BC13-A20288E6FB47.jpeg 7959E921-BE64-4356-9EA7-100C804B6C39.jpeg

Yeah so I woke up this morning sick and puking again - so I instantly thought I’m going to get contractions. Then the pain started and I was starting to have contractions so we went in to the hospital. At first I wasn’t dilating at all and because they’re understaffed they weren’t going to deliver her today, but we decided to wait and see what happened because the contractions weren’t stopping - and next time they checked me I was 2cm (from a fingertip), so they said well because your cervix is changing we’ll do it.

Then baby went tachycardic and her heart rate was up over 200, so they rushed us in immediately. Thankfully her heart rate came back down that it didn’t become a true emergency, and she was born safely at 2pm! They also tied my tubes and said no way my uterus could support another pregnancy. They actually called people over to show them how thin it was :shock:

I was glad that’s how it went though. We knew we were done with kids, but I’m happy there was a good medical reason to tie my tubes. Then I won’t struggle with ‘what if’ thoughts :haha:

View attachment 1108462 View attachment 1108463

Congratulations!

She is beautiful! Glad everything calmed down and she was born safe! <3

Wow, bless you sounds like a bit of a rollercoaster day! Absolutely love her name, Charlotte is on our list too if we have a girl. She's gorgeous, congratulations again xxx

Oh she’s just perfect !!! Beautiful name too !

Crazy labour for you but glad your both doing well ! You look amazing too . Enjoy every minute I bet the boys can’t wait to have all the cuddles too .

Hey, ladies… is spotting and passing little pieces of tissue normal after cervical exam & sex? I didn’t bleed at my 36 week cervical check but this one I am spotting and every time I go pee I am passing little chunks of tissue?? Also had sex and passed mucus like discharge when I wiped and still those little chunks of tissue? Thank you.

Hey, ladies… is spotting and passing little pieces of tissue normal after cervical exam & sex? I didn’t bleed at my 36 week cervical check but this one I am spotting and every time I go pee I am passing little chunks of tissue?? Also had sex and passed mucus like discharge when I wiped and still those little chunks of tissue? Thank you.
I think it can be normal to have those but maybe check with your midwife to be sure ! .

I woke up at 5am with period type cramps, which have started to go into my back sometimes they are strong other times not , I’ve also lost a bit of mucus plug .

I hope this is the start of things for me to avoid the induction on Sunday !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->