May & June 2022 Munchkins

Hope things are going well with you Babybump87 and that you are either in active labor or already cuddling your little one!

Aw she’s so beautiful crazy!

Sammy that all sounds promising! Hope things pick up for you soon :)

Hope things are going well BabyBump!! So exciting!

As for us, Charlotte is settling in really well. Her first couple nights were rough, and I was worried she might be colicky, but now that my milk has come in and she’s eating more she’s turned into an angel baby, so I have no complaints :haha: Her brothers are loving her, and I think DH is a bit smitten :p I’m feeling less sore every day, but this has been the hardest section recovery I’ve had so far. Still easier than my vaginal birth though :wacko: Trying to stay off my feet and get in lots of baby snuggles!

C1309D7F-0763-47BF-B3DB-76A360069148.jpeg

Aw she’s so beautiful crazy!

Sammy that all sounds promising! Hope things pick up for you soon :)

Hope things are going well BabyBump!! So exciting!

As for us, Charlotte is settling in really well. Her first couple nights were rough, and I was worried she might be colicky, but now that my milk has come in and she’s eating more she’s turned into an angel baby, so I have no complaints :haha: Her brothers are loving her, and I think DH is a bit smitten :p I’m feeling less sore every day, but this has been the hardest section recovery I’ve had so far. Still easier than my vaginal birth though :wacko: Trying to stay off my feet and get in lots of baby snuggles!

View attachment 1108577
Aaah, beautiful! From the pics I've seen of you she is very like you Sander! Glad she's settling in well x

Our beautiful baby boy arrived today 16/5/22 at 2:04pm weighing 8lb7oz

Pessary was inserted at 9am on 15/5/22 nothing all day started getting pains around 4am nothing too much went to bed and woke up at 1am to a few twinges , then woke up again around 2am with the worst contractions. Got hospital and was examined I was only 2cm .
Pessary was removed and I went to 4cm. .Waters were broke around 9 am and contractions started , got to 5cm, drip was started at 12 noon and I went for 5cm to 10cm in half an hour !
Few pushes later is head was out but his shoulders got stuck , resus team was called and they had to dislodge them! Thankfully he came and started crying ! Placenta was stubborn came a short while later .

Those contractions on the pessary and drop were intense! Will update if I remember anything else !

E9AEDB23-9144-4B0F-B921-A53E08328B45.jpeg

Last edited:
Our beautiful baby boy arrived today 16/5/22 at 2:04 am weighing 7lb 8oz

Pessary was inserted at 9am on 15/5/22 nothing all day started getting pains around 4am nothing too much went to bed and woke up at 1am to a few twinges , then woke up again around 2am with the worst contractions. Got hospital and was examined I was only 2cm .
Pessary was removed and I went to 4cm. .Waters were broke around 9 am and contractions started , got to 5cm, drip was started at 12 noon and I went for 5cm to 10cm in half an hour !
Few pushes later is head was out but his shoulders got stuck , resus team was called and they had to dislodge them! Thankfully he came and started crying ! Placenta was stubborn came a short while later .

Those contractions on the pessary and drop were intense! Will update if I remember anything else !

View attachment 1108605
Awww he is so cute!!! <3 glad everything is good with the two of you!

View attachment 1108605
Congratulations! What a handsome boy! Those lips :cloud9:

View attachment 1108605

Congratulations Babybump87! He is adorable!

Thanks ladies !
So happy he is here ! Can’t wait too see your babies now !!

View attachment 1108605
Aaaah congratulations!!! He's gorgeous! Hope you're both doing well xx

Congratulations ladies!!! So lovely to see the babies arriving and the gorgeous pics!
Hope everyone doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"