May & June 2022 Munchkins

After getting discharged late last night we might be heading back to the hospital . Joshua’s blood test from this morning has come back high . So another blood test at home this afternoon and depending on the results go back into hospital for more UV treatment .

Please let this result be ok and he can stay home!! My poor girls haven’t had any time with him .

After getting discharged late last night we might be heading back to the hospital . Joshua’s blood test from this morning has come back high . So another blood test at home this afternoon and depending on the results go back into hospital for more UV treatment .

Please let this result be ok and he can stay home!! My poor girls haven’t had any time with him .

I'm praying that the result is ok!

His poor little feet are destroyed with heel prick tests… so upset but he’s been a little trooper and not been a bit of bother getting it all done !

Well, just had my weekly check up and I am still 3cm dilated but she said she could feel his head and my cervix is starting to thin so she recommends induction at 39 weeks which is May 25th. :)

How are you getting on Sammy?

How are you getting on Sammy?
I’m feeling the same still and still losing mucus plug lol. I didn’t know you could lose so much. I’m getting pretty nervous for Wednesday since this is my first baby! Just praying for a safe labor and delivery.

I’m feeling the same still and still losing mucus plug lol. I didn’t know you could lose so much. I’m getting pretty nervous for Wednesday since this is my first baby! Just praying for a safe labor and delivery.
You will be fine and soon holding your little one!!

You will be fine. Think positive thoughts. Your little boy will be here in your arms very soon. How exciting x

How’s Joshua doing BabyBump? So sorry you guys have been in and out of the hospital! That’s so stressful, and I hate seeing them get their heels pricked :( Have they at least been giving him sugar water during? That always calms them down so much.

Sammy that’s so exciting, Wednesday will be here before you know it! You will do great, holding your baby for the first time is the best feeling ever.

How’s Joshua doing BabyBump? So sorry you guys have been in and out of the hospital! That’s so stressful, and I hate seeing them get their heels pricked :( Have they at least been giving him sugar water during? That always calms them down so much.

Sammy that’s so exciting, Wednesday will be here before you know it! You will do great, holding your baby for the first time is the best feeling ever.
His blood test this morning showed an improvement ! Coming back out on Tuesday for another check hopefully the last one ! They haven’t given him anything , he’s barely made a sound to be honest ! Only heard him cry properly twice!

His poor little feet are destroyed with heel prick tests… so upset but he’s been a little trooper and not been a bit of bother getting it all done !

Urgh! I remember this with my first. Sooooooooooo many cuts in his tiny little feet.

How is everyone else doing ?!
I'm doing good, settling in pretty good with Maryann, the kids adore her. I'm still trying to figure out a good routine so I won't be overwhelmed when my husband goes back to work. Maryann has a check-up tomorrow afternoon. To make sure she has made it back up to birth weight. I have a 3 week post partum check-up on Friday. They used to only do a 6 week check-up, but now they do a 3 week and 6 week one. I was told it's because by the time many women get to the 6 week appt they already have pretty severe ppd and they are trying to keep a closer eye on them to catch it earlier and get them help. I think that is a great idea and that ppd is being taken more seriously.

I'm doing good, settling in pretty good with Maryann, the kids adore her. I'm still trying to figure out a good routine so I won't be overwhelmed when my husband goes back to work. Maryann has a check-up tomorrow afternoon. To make sure she has made it back up to birth weight. I have a 3 week post partum check-up on Friday. They used to only do a 6 week check-up, but now they do a 3 week and 6 week one. I was told it's because by the time many women get to the 6 week appt they already have pretty severe ppd and they are trying to keep a closer eye on them to catch it earlier and get them help. I think that is a great idea and that ppd is being taken more seriously.
Glad your all settling in well ! That’s my next thing a good routine for when DH goes back to work . Mornings are especially manic !

That’s great having a 3 week check up , we still only have a 6 week one in my area but having suffered with post natal issues after having the girls this is something I am always aware of ! Hoping I will be ok this time around too as I was with DS but if not I know not to be afraid to seek help !

Hope Maryann’s check up goes well !

Glad your all settling in well ! That’s my next thing a good routine for when DH goes back to work . Mornings are especially manic !

That’s great having a 3 week check up , we still only have a 6 week one in my area but having suffered with post natal issues after having the girls this is something I am always aware of ! Hoping I will be ok this time around too as I was with DS but if not I know not to be afraid to seek help !

Hope Maryann’s check up goes well !

Thank you. I had ppd with all of my other kids and by now it had set in. So far this time I feel good most of the time, it's weird for me. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. I am keeping a close eye on how I am feeling too.

Aw I’m glad he’s improving BabyBump! He must have a high pain tolerance, all my kids screamed their heads off getting their heels pricked :? Hope he keeps improving!

Crazy - I hope you don’t get ppd this time :hugs: I’m always surprised that OB’s see women so infrequently during that postpartum period. I think postpartum is so important to be seen by a provider for a million different reasons, ppd being one of them! The midwives here see you at 1 day pp, 3 days, 7 days, and if baby is doing well they don’t schedule the next visit until 14 days pp, and then I believe it’s 4 and 6 weeks. It’s too bad OB’s can’t set up a system where you only see your doctor at 6 weeks, but that you’re scheduled to see someone in the interim. Anyways - healthcare still has a ways to go I guess, I think a 3 week visit is a huge improvement!

We have been doing well, I find it’s so weird because I’m equally obsessed with the baby and so happy that she’s our last. I’ve been LOVING having a girl - I’m not even very girly but getting her all dressed up makes me so happy :haha: And I’m so ready to move on with our family from the baby stage. I’m looking forward to taking trips together and going camping etc. Anyways, it’s weird feeling both things at the same time but I think it’s helping me fully enjoy this time. And can you guys even :kiss: She is just the cherry on top for our family!

87C50D53-1004-4DF0-93C0-4B381C55D134.jpeg

We had Maryann's checkup today, they wanted to make sure that she was at least back up to birth weight. She was 7lbs 7oz when born and was 7lbs 3 oz at her first appt. Today she weighed 7lbs 13 oz. It made me so happy! I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I wasn't able to breast feed my other kids because I didn't produce enough milk. This time I have been able to produce more than I have before. It's still not enough to feed her breast milk for every feed but more than half of her feeding are breast milk. I was worried she wouldn't be gaining weight properly with my milk (mainly because I never had enough to give before). I can't describe how happy I was to hear her weight today!

We had Maryann's checkup today, they wanted to make sure that she was at least back up to birth weight. She was 7lbs 7oz when born and was 7lbs 3 oz at her first appt. Today she weighed 7lbs 13 oz. It made me so happy! I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I wasn't able to breast feed my other kids because I didn't produce enough milk. This time I have been able to produce more than I have before. It's still not enough to feed her breast milk for every feed but more than half of her feeding are breast milk. I was worried she wouldn't be gaining weight properly with my milk (mainly because I never had enough to give before). I can't describe how happy I was to hear her weight today!

Aah that's brilliant!! Well done mama! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"