May mamas! (May 2017 due dates)

A Christmas reveal would be cute!!

I just had my 16 week appointment and she wouldn't listen to the heartbeat! :growlmad: have to wait until 25 weeks!

Art, your Christmas reveal idea sounds great! Shopping for presents is kind of a bummer, I agree with ya there. I don't mind the baby stuff...my sisters have been texting me photos of baby clothes...let the innundation begin! I figure whatever extra we have, there's always somebody around here who is having a baby. Sorry to hear about your SIL, wish she could just be happy for you.

Soph, that is such a bummer they won't do the doppler for you! It's so simple. It must be a UK/US thing maybe? Was everything good besides that?

I had my 16 week apt yesterday and things looked good. We did listen to the doppler, great HB and she's kicking me! It was weird to hear the kicks like that. I've had some flutters of feeling, must be a very active baby! Nothing has been strong enough yet for me not to write it off as possibly something else, though :lol:

Just wondering if I can join you ladies? I'm 15+1 and due May 20th with my second nugget and OH's first. I already have a DS but he's 6 and I was too young to take in pregnancy/labour/parenting properly then, so it feels like approaching it for the first time!

Welcome beejing and dream catcher! Glad to hear your appointments went well becca and soph. :)

Nothing new over hear. I'm 17 weeks now and it seems crazy how fast time is going now! We have a level 2 ultrasound December 14 and my 20 week prenatal visit after. Looking forward to the ultrasound!!

Hi ladies, I've been away for some time with severe nausea and weakness. I will be catching up with all your posts!!

Welcome Dreamcatcher!

Becca is your picture how you did your reveal? It is so cute! :cloud9: Great news on your appointment.

:hi: Dreamcatcher hope you are well.

RubysMommy hope the ultrasound goes ok today!

Grateful I hope you are feeling better! :hugs:

Soph, :wave: good to see you! My pic is the proof from the shoot we did a couple weeks ago - I incorporated a few of them into a Christmas card I'm sending out, which will be the reveal! I think most of my family knows already :lol: Then I'll use another one for a FB reveal!

How are things with you?

Cute pic Becca!!!

We had our anatomy ultrasound this past Monday and found out we are having baby boy #3!! Boy am I in trouble! :haha: The tech said he looked wonderful and I am so thankful to have gotten good news.

Slightly dreading telling family that it's another boy as the grandma's especially are really set on it being a girl. I don't want to hear "oh no!!" When I tell of our baby boy. :cry: as they all know this is our last baby.

Our due date was also changed to May 9th now. My birthday is May 6 so it's possible baby could be born on my birthday!

Congrats on the great scan and lovely little blue bump! I don't think they will be too disappointed <3 We now have the same due date! I'm betting mine comes later, though, since it's my first time around :)

Becca, I hope they aren't but thats all they talk about and my mom says "I just know it's a girl!!! I can't wait!" Bleh. She was sad the last time it was a boy!

So cool to share the same due date!! I do think it could be later for me as well as I ovulate really late in my cycle...so May 13 is probably more accurate. But May 9 is from the Dr so I'm going with his. :thumbup:

Becca that is such a cute idea! :cloud9: I am feeling good thank you just starting to come down with OHs cold :cry: and generally feel like my belly is really full, I feel like I am going to be massive by 40 weeks! How are you?

Grateful congrats on the blue bump! I hope the family aren't disappointed for you! :hugs:

How is everyone?

Am due my 5th baby 2nd may and found out we are having a little girl X we have pick the name Ruby Elizabeth

DH has been upset since the scan last Friday. Didn't expect him to have a freak out session, but thinking back, I guess I should have. Now I'm uncertain how he's going to handle labor. Am I going to want him to be my support if this is how he handles a simple ultrasound? Am I going to want him in the house, supposedly keeping me fed and watered, when he can't even handle the reality dose of an ultrasound? Jeez. I went into more detail about it on my pregnancy journal, in case anyone wants the tl;dr version. :p

Otherwise, I'm stressed. Just too much going on that's unhappy. :(

I wish DH was settled enough to discuss names with me. I was expecting a battle to pick the right name, instead now I'm expecting a battle to sit down and discuss at all.

Haha, Soph, I feel full-bellied too! Sorry you're coming down with a cold!

Sue, love the name! Congrats on having a girl!

Art, sorry you're feeling stressed :( I hope DH can come around and step up to his role. Hopefully it's just a matter of him feeling overwhelmed at the whole thing, but he needs to support you!

AFM, things are going well. Scan was good yesterday, a bit emotional for me as I had to go alone. She confirmed it's a girl and she was just all sorts of moving around! I forgot to bring my scan pics to post, maybe tomorrow! I was able to get all my Christmas/Announcement cards sent out yesterday, so I'm excited to see what kind of feedback we get!

Found out I have an anterior placenta. Anyone have any experience with that? Maybe it explains why I've only been feeling kicks down low?

Arturia sorry you are having a rough time :hugs: I hope things are starting to look up for you and DH!

Becca, glad the scan went well! Let us know peoples replies to your cards! I have an
anterior placenta too and also feeling most movement really low down. Reading up on it I think it can move around and my midwife didn't seem that concerned by it!

We had our 20 week scan last week and baby looks fantastic! It was great having a more in depth scan this time :) we didn't peek to find out gender, so it will be a great surprise at the end! Here's a pic of the baby. Hope you all are well and have a great Christmas!

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1787.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Where is everybody?????:cry:

Ruby - what a beautiful scan :cloud9:

Hey! Grateful I'm one day behind you :) feeling good, except think I might be coming down with a cold. Ugh.

Thanks grateful! I'm 28+3 now. Everything is going pretty good over here. I passed my gd test and we just got back from a small trip to a water park. The kids had a blast :)

How are things going for you?

I hope you feel better quick Amanda! Being sick and pregnant is the worst :(

Amanda - feel better soon! I have had a really bad recurring sinus infection all winter which has been awful! Glas your feeling good otherwise!!

Ruby - Hooray to passing your GD test. I'm pretty sure I passed mine too but will find out Thursday for sure. A waterpark sounds fun! Glad your doing well!

I have this gut feeling that this baby is going to be a big guy. I already weigh what I weighed when i gave birth to my last son. He was a smaller baby at 7lb 13 oz. My belly feels SO heavy already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->