May mamas! (May 2017 due dates)

Not long out of my first scan. Baby is measuring bang on dates and the wee heartbeat is flickering away ♡

The sonographer couldn't find a cause for the bleeding but says that everything looks absolutely fine. Feel like I can breathe a little now.

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Yay, congratulations :) So pleased that your scan went well :hugs: I had an early scan for my last pregnancy and they never found a cause for the spotting either but all turned out OK :thumbup: Hopefully it'll be same for you xx

Mine is tomorrow and I'll be 6+5, really hoping to see that little flicker too :cloud9:

Thanks Kit. We were really nervous going in, especially with the previous losses. Was such a relief to see the wee smudge. It's good to know that others have had the same and it turned out ok.

I hope your scan goes well tomorrow and you see the wee heartbeat. It's such a lovely feeling :)

Great news about the scan.

DH and I also had a scan this morning. Baby measures at 8 weeks exactly and heartbeat was a strong 168 bpm. In love.

congrats on all the great scans, ladies! my next one isn't for a week...so impatient!

Congratulations on all the lovely scans everyone! I had mine last week EDD now 2nd May and I'm pretty sure we are going to have a little girl! Finally in the second trimester today and feeling good apart from some niggly pains!

How are all you feeling?

Hey ladies, glad everyone has good updates. I'm now jealous of all the scans because my last one a week ago and my next one won't be until 18 weeks!!! I did get my NIPT results back, and I'm having a little boy with no chromosomal abnormalities noted. Yay for that!

Awesome MissDoc! Congrats on team blue :)

Soph, congrats on moving to 2nd trimester (I almost wrote semester..what is wrong with me?! :haha:)!

I'm doing good...waiting on my results, probably for another week! My next scan isn't until 20 weeks, but I'm ok with that. Lots of stretchy pains and nausea here and there. Last night I got mashed potatoes, salsa, and taquitos for dinner because everything else made me feel sick to look at it. That dinner then made me feel sick. Smh.

I've been feeling sick on and off lately. Some days really nauseous. Other days fine. Still throwing up sometimes. Newest symptom is motion sickness caused by my computer screen. It's making trouble at work, and I threw up trying to play Skyrim on Sunday. (The Special Edition came out, but doesn't work on my laptop. Booo! So I played regular with my 30 mods. lol.)

Congratulations MissDoc! :happydance:

Becca I am have so much trouble deciding what to eat too! I seem to be going right off meat - I had a chicken dinner the other day as soon as I started chewing the chicken I started heaving and haven't even been able to think about it since without heaving! I am mainly living off cheese and crisp sandwiches or pasta!

Arturia sorry you are experiencing motion sickness with the screens - I hope it goes for you soon.

AFM I am mainly getting lots of niggly pains in my tummy and generally look massive! The amount of people who have told me I am too big for 14 weeks is quite frustrating! :growlmad: I think it may just be bloating a lot as TMI but I have so much wind and trapped wind!

Arturia, all the nausea really sucks! I have been having some of that reaction to the computer screen, but not to the extent you are, geez.

Soph, I'm sure you're fine for 14 weeks! Bloating is huge, me too...no weight gain but things are tighter, and those pains! Ugh. Oh well...:)

I felt smaller yesterday (although OH didn't think I looked it) I am going by how I felt though! :haha: I have woken up today and feel bigger again though!

How are all you ladies doing?

Good here! Had my NT scan yesterday and everything looked perfectly normal :dance:
Went and grabbed some maternity jeans yesterday, omg they're so comfy! Totally worth it.

Seconding the maternity clothes being super-comfortable. I have mine ready to go for next week. Washed/hemmed. Except for the shirts. I mean, seriously? V-neck everything? Sure, let's show super cleavage at work! (I have perfect cleavage boobs so this does NOT help)

Great news on the scan Amanda! :yay:

I am thinking of getting some maternity jeans soon - I am currently living in leggings and they are starting to feel a little snug! I keep looking online but never actually buying them! I think I don't want to admit I am getting bigger! :haha:

Is anyone feeling baby yet? I started feeling little flutters about 2 weeks ago on and off. Dying for baby to get stronger so OH can feel him/her too.

Omg I'm dying to feel baby!!! They say with your first it takes longer because you don't know what to look for.

Soph, you're probably just at different levels of bloat :haha: that's how I feel! Still no bump here.

Amanda, glad to hear your NT went well! Those jeans sound great, too :)

I swear I've had a flutter here and there, but it could just be air or something. I'm at the stage where I just feel completely normal again, and it makes me so nervous!

No maternity clothes yet, but I did get measured for a new bra and am up two cup sizes (D). Glad to be starting out small! I'm good staying right here for the rest of the pregnancy...:lol:

Congrats Amanda!

I'm the same Becca. Feeling perfectly normal and it makes me a little worried. We will hear the heartbeat on wed at my appt though.

I pulled out my maternity clothes from ds and am surprised at how well they fit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->