May mamas! (May 2017 due dates)

Becca yep definitely feeling the bloat! TMI but I have constipation on and off which definitely isn't helping! Everyone keeps telling me I am massive for 15 weeks - had a little meltdown last night to OH about it! :blush: The flutters are more than likely baby, all of a sudden baby will make one movement and you will know for sure!

Amanda - I am sure it wont be long until you feel baby!

RubysMommy how exciting you get to hear the heartbeat Wednesday! My next midwife appt is 22nd November and they said they don't usually listen for heartbeat but if I get a nice midwife and ask she might do!

Rubys, I wish I had an appointment soon! I am sure the doc will let us listen to the heartbeat next visit, in about two weeks, but the next scan isn't until 20 weeks! I don't know how I can wait that long. I'm going to have to buy one of those heartbeat things. Glad the maternity clothes fit well! All I notice is my shirts seem a bit shorter, but think that's the bbs :)

Soph, they don't usually listen to the hb?!? I hope you get a nice one. Happy week 15!

My next dr's appt is in 4 weeks, but she will at least listen to hb then, maybe even a quick scan. Gender scan in 7 weeks. Seems so far away still! Still feeling yucky, and when I'm not eating have a horrible taste in my mouth which doesn't help. Boobs are still sore though!
Last night I woke up to pee, and got a weird stretching/crampy feeling in my uterus for about 10 minutes. Not painful or like pms, but definitely uncomfortable. Kinda freaked out......

Last night when trying to fall asleep I had some weird spasm in my uterus. Wondered if it was active baby but unlikely, too frequent for that, so probably muscle spasms.

Apparently they do not listen to HB here until about 25 weeks! Next scan is at 20 weeks too. I am just so impatient I want to see baby again!

Amanda hope the crampy feeling hasn't come back - it is probably just growing. Everything is such a worry though!

Arturia you never know could have been baby!

I have grown over night! OH noticed this morning and wore one of my blouses to work which I though fit fine until I sat down and it is bulging open at my belly! :blush: I haven't eaten yet either so definitely baby and not bloat!:happydance:

25 weeks for the hb? Crazy! Lol now I went through fertility, so have been monitored since 6 weeks where we saw a heartbeat, and heard it at 8. I'm 13 weeks and have had 6 scans already, so I'm not the norm.
No more weird feelings here! DH laughed at me and said if it felt like stretching, then that's what it probably was, as your uterus is SUPPOSED to be stretching lol. I just want my LO in my arms already hehe.

soph, how exciting about your bump sneaking up like that! I hope it happens to me next week :happydance: That's too cool! 25 weeks seems so far along to start listening to the HB, no fair :(

I know I'm not the norm either with history of RL, and my first pregnancy they didn't listen until 12 weeks, and weren't even intending to do a scan until later - that's crazy! IMHO.

Soph: even with dd and ds pregnancies, they started using a Doppler at each appt to listen to hb. I was low risk with dd and basically low risk with ds lol.

It took my mw almost a minute to find baby's hb this morning. It started to freak me out for a second... but once she found it, it was a perfect 140 bpm! Very reassuring :)

Amanda it was prob stretching. Just wait for round ligament pain.... I already get that this time. With dd I didn't get any rlp until 40w.

I know I thought 25 weeks is really late! I am going to ask on my next appointment and fingers crossed they'll be nice to me!

RubysMommy I bet that was the longest minute ever!! :hugs: LOs do like to hide don't they!

I'm a bit late in joining but my EDD is May 27th 2017 and this will be my first!

I know I thought 25 weeks is really late! I am going to ask on my next appointment and fingers crossed they'll be nice to me!

RubysMommy I bet that was the longest minute ever!! :hugs: LOs do like to hide don't they!

Are you in the UK? I am going to ask at my 16 week appt if she will give it a go. I can't wait until 25 weeks!

:hi: Beejing, welcome! :flower:

Maryp0ppins yep I am in the UK so going to ask next week at my 16 week and hope they are nice to me! 25 weeks seems so long away! When is your 16 week appointment?

:hi: Beejing, welcome! :flower:

Maryp0ppins yep I am in the UK so going to ask next week at my 16 week and hope they are nice to me! 25 weeks seems so long away! When is your 16 week appointment?

2 weeks time. I am hoping I get a nice midwife!

Anyone else know pink or blue yet? Hoping to catch the folks who ended up getting genetic tests.

Arturia, I'm having a boy. :) I did the genetic Panorama testing at 10 weeks, and it took 8 days to find out. We even did our own little reveal of the sex via cupcakes and had grandparents over Facetime. When we bit into the cupcakes we got blue icing. So a little boy on the way!

Cute! <3 I think I caught your boy when you announced him, so I've already added it to the first post.

arturia, thanks for updating me to team pink!

MissDoc, love the announcement/reveal, so cute! I just flat out told family members...didn't have the energy to get creative, lol

I'm planning to do a Christmas reveal personally. Since Christmas is supposed to be light this year (we might pick names out of a hat for gifting since even adults like a little something to unwrap. But honestly, I care so little about presents and I hate shopping for them) I thought it'd be fun to do a reveal on Christmas day. Besides that, I want to discourage people from giving us too much baby-related stuff just because I'd like to save that for the baby shower.

It's already too much about me with the first grandkid living in my belly and my decidedly jealous sister in law. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->