May Marvels 2018

emzywemzy83

Mum of 2 Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
19th April - Wicky78 - Miriam Elizabeth 3lb 15oz/1.8kg (34+6)

25th April - VieraSky - Genevieve Lynn 9lb 11oz/4.4kg, 20.4 inches/51.8cm (38+4)

26th April - emzywemzy83 - Jessica Rose 7lb 6oz/3.3kg (37+3)

3rd May - Chibilena - Magnus 7lb 11 oz/3.5kg, 19.7 inches/50cm (39+2)

5th May - SadakoS - Logan Joseph 8lb 9oz/3.9kg (40+2)
5th May - Reiko_ctu - Summer Anne 7lb 6oz/3.3kg (39+6)

7th May - cheluzal - Siler Christopher 6lb 14oz/3.1kg, 19.5 inches/49.5cm (38+3)

8th May - BrokenfoREVer - Ryan James 7lb 13oz/3.5kg (39+1)

12th May - hope2bemother - Nava Rose 9lb 2.7oz/4.2kg, 21.25 inches/54cm (40+4)
12th May - ricschick - Bille Violet 8lb 7oz/3.8kg (38+6)

15th May - ReadynWaiting - Dylan 9lb 1oz/4.1kg (40+1)

So far, our keenest and dinkiest baba is Miriam Elizabeth, the latest is Nava Rose but there are three of us more overdue than this now and the champ on the scales as far as I can tell is Genevieve Lynn.

If you want me to add any weights or lengths to your babas, just holler. I am happy to convert into metric (think most of us use imperial but it is nice to have the option of both...if you are a massive geek like me... )

Of the regular posters there are 6 of us waiting I think...
KittenLifter (due date 10th May - currently 41+1)
Riveted Rosie (due date 11th May - currently 41)
Agcam (due date 13th May - currently 40+5)
Sasha92 (uses FB more) due 22nd May (39+3)
mrsstrezy due 22nd May (39+3)
yazzy due 23rd May (39+2)

Of the other ladies in the list, I can see three still post on site and still appear to be waiting for May babies:
Debi - due 2nd May
MrsHudson - due 26th May
Oliv - due 28th May

Hello!

I thought I'd start group for those with babies due in May 2018 :flower: Let me know your EDD and I'll add it below

:cloud9:

BFPS and EDDs:

1st May: Traveling mom

2nd May: Kuji, KyGirl12, Debi

5th May: VieraSky

6th May: Reiko_ctu

8th May: hope2bmother, ChibiLena

10th May: KittenLifter

11th May: maybe_baby_, Bea32, Riveted Rosie :pink:

12th May:

13th May: Agcam , KG706

14th May: BrokenfoREVer, emzywemzy83 :pink: , ReadynWaiting :pink:

15th May:

17th May: Foreign Chick, MrsSnail

18th May: cheluzal

19th May: brw2016

20th May: becsboo, ricschick

22nd May: Sasha92

23rd May: Pea123, mom and ttc

25th May: Wicky78

26th May: lbourgeois

28th May: Oliv

29th May:

30th May: CastawayBride, katiesfirst1

Angel babies:

Gray001 :angel:
Boognishrises :angel:
JWC13 :angel:
Huggles :pink: :angel:
Flourish :angel:
aidensxmomma :angel:
Rach87 :angel:
eppgirl :angel:

We have an awesome signature, made by a very talented BnB member for us!

To add it to your profile, follow these instructions:

-copy and paste the code below into your signature
-before you save it, remove the gaps between the [ and URL and [ and IMG

[ URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2445959-may-2018-babies-26-bfps-so-far.html"][ IMG]https://image.ibb.co/gLeXjF/May_Marvels.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Yay! Thanks, Emzy :)

P.S. Count me in :D

Hello :)

count me in as well :D

based on the online calculation I am due May 17th :D
My DD 2 was born May 4th 2009
my other 2 DD were both born in July 12th & 21st

looks like I'm only fertile in August and October heheheh

Happy & Healthy 9 months <3

Welcome! I'll add everyone's EDDs on the first post, so let me know yours if you haven't already.

How are you all feeling? I'm getting waves of nausea and have sore boobs and AF type cramps, very similar to my other pregnancies this early on. Have you told anyone yet?

Meant to add, I seem to only be fertile in August and December haha! DD1 was born 14th August 2010 and DD2 22nd May 2012.

Thanks for starting the thread Emzy! I've been looking for one but didn't want to commit to being the thread owner XD

I'm due May 6! 5 weeks today...felt the tiniest bit nauseous after breakfast today but other than that I'm feeling almost no symptoms since the tww.

We all got really early BFP's so far... Got mine at 3w2d. Does anyone feel worried about that? Or is it normal? I never got BFP's before 3w6d before!!

Thanks for starting the thread Emzy! I've been looking for one but didn't want to commit to being the thread owner XD

I'm due May 6! 5 weeks today...felt the tiniest bit nauseous after breakfast today but other than that I'm feeling almost no symptoms since the tww.

We all got really early BFP's so far... Got mine at 3w2d. Does anyone feel worried about that? Or is it normal? I never got BFP's before 3w6d before!!

With DD1 I didn't find out until I was 5 weeks gone. DD2 I found out at 12dpo and was super nervous that she wouldn't be a sticky bean, but all was fine. This one, I got a faint BFP at 9dpo and confirmed with a digi today at 12dpo. Will feel better once Tuesday has been and gone with no AF!

I never got a BFP prior to 11 dpo, am I worried that it won't stick? Not so much, I do however not exclude the possibility of a multiples. I've had EWCM at 1-3dpo and someone mentioned that this could mean that I O'ed from both ovaries, and actually I felt O cramps on both sides 1st time ever... so yeah ummm..... If that would be the case I pray that at least one is a boy heheheh

Symptom wise: AF like cramps since last night, increased sense of smell, since 6 dpo >still, and heavy bb's other than that GREAT!

Ooh I had EWCM from O to 3 dpo as well :huh: Jesus hope I don't have twins :haha:

I've got loads of clear CM now, keep running to the loo to check it's not AF! Plus peeing for England!

Hi ladies!
I found out last Tuesday that I am pregnant with baby number 2 and so far have a due date of may 10th! I feel like I have found out so early it's making me nervous and the wait is already dragging!
I haven't really had any symptoms so far apart from a few twinges in my tummy an slightly sore boobs. I know i may regret saying this in a few weeks but I am hoping I get a few more symptoms soon so that I know everything is ok!
Congratulations all on your bfp's and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Ooh I had EWCM from O to 3 dpo as well :huh: Jesus hope I don't have twins :haha:

I've got loads of clear CM now, keep running to the loo to check it's not AF! Plus peeing for England!

LMBO Twins wouldn't be so bad just imagine you have quads or quints :haha:

Just teasing hun!

I must add tho that I believe to have had implantation occur early(5dpo) as well. If I trust the temp dip on my BBT chart, and assume it was indeed implantation, then getting a BFP at 9 dpo wouldn't seem too soon, I don't guess. I don't know, I'm going to try and not think about it.

Anyone scheduled their 1st appt. yet?

Hey everyone! I've been waiting for a group to start so I'd love to join! :D

I'm due May 2nd with my second child!

I had my bfp at 11dpo with a dollarama test, frer and digi!

Hi!! I think this may be my very first post, long time lurker! I've lurked through an entire pregnancy and am now pregnant with #2 so I think it's time to speak up &#55357;&#56836; my edd is May 2nd and so far my only symptoms are sleepiness and heavy/tender breasts! Oh! And feeling sad for my only child not being my only child anymore &#55358;&#56611;

My only symptoms thus far are mild cramping, extreme exhaustion, frequent urination, and occasionally a bit of nausea, but otherwise generally feeling well. I still can't get over that I got my BFP! I've taken a zillion pregnancy tests. Anxiously awaiting my Sept. 21 appointment with the midwife and hopefully have a beautiful viability scan... Had a dream last night I was pregnant with twins. Eeeks.

So nice to meet everyone! A happy and healthy pregnancy to all!

Hi ladies!
I found out last Tuesday that I am pregnant with baby number 2 and so far have a due date of may 10th! I feel like I have found out so early it's making me nervous and the wait is already dragging!
I haven't really had any symptoms so far apart from a few twinges in my tummy an slightly sore boobs. I know i may regret saying this in a few weeks but I am hoping I get a few more symptoms soon so that I know everything is ok!
Congratulations all on your bfp's and I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Yes! I found out super early too, like around 3 weeks, 4 days... time is dragging! Congrats on the BFP!

Hi!! I think this may be my very first post, long time lurker! I've lurked through an entire pregnancy and am now pregnant with #2 so I think it's time to speak up &#65533;&#65533; my edd is May 2nd and so far my only symptoms are sleepiness and heavy/tender breasts! Oh! And feeling sad for my only child not being my only child anymore &#65533;&#65533;

I felt that sadness for the first few weeks after my 2nd was born. And then it's gone and you can't imagine life without 2!!

The early BFP caused twins to pop into my head, but there's really no possibility of us having twins. None run in the family and I'm only 30 and no medical help to conceive. My daughter does keep asking for two babies lol.

I'm hoping I stay symptomless, my past pregnancies have been terrible for ms.

Calling my midwife on Tuesday to book an appointment!

I am going to do a second digi on Friday to make sure I'm progressing then I shall phone and make an appointment with the midwife (very paranoid pregnant person here still after my first pregnancy ending at 5.3 weeks).
Really want to get excited though and have to stop myself from telling anyone!

Have any of you ladies told anyone yet?
I've told my DH and my Mum as I would want their support anyway incase anything went wrong.

Oh, I have been waiting for his group! I am due May 8th so not even five weeks along yet. Last time I found out at 7 weeks so time is dragging this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->