May Marvels 2018

Hi can i join baby number 10 for me i had faint lines from 7dpo to 9 dpo and im 10 dpo today and just had a nice line on a frer
due may 20th :)
im from the uk dh knows he loves looking at my test lines well i make him lol 1 other close friend knows but everyone else does not due to the negativity i will receive
anyway will be good to get to know everyone over the next 9 months x

Hi everyone! I'd love to join! After a long 2 years TTC our first, we are currently 4w4d with a boy from a successful IVF cycle!!! I'm due May 11!! <3 <3

Hey Everyone!

Can I pleeaasse be added too? This will be my first and I'm due May 13th! Got my BFP on Aug 28th, so it's all still super brand new for me.

Anyone else already gone window shopping for baby stuff to express excitement?? haha. DH and I went to Buy Buy Baby already and looked around, we even bought a couple of our favorite baby books, ha!

I'd also love to hear from you guys with how you're feeling so far, I'm about 4.5 weeks along, no extreme fatigue or burdening nausea as of yet (some mild queasiness in the mornings though), but I know it's just calm before the storm right now, haha! I have been having cute little cramps since around implantation time, and as of a couple days ago I'm having some pulling/stretching sensations in my uterus sometimes. Anyone else??

Welcome everyone and congrats!! I think I've added everyone to the first post, let me know if I missed anyone!

Look what I got today!! Was surprised to get 2-3 weeks so quickly, I only got 1-2 weeks on Sunday! Happy 4 weeks to me!

Attachments

• 21317512_10159383412130473_1466204091043673128_n.jpg
    21317512_10159383412130473_1466204091043673128_n.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
Awesome emzy! I'm so tempted to go and buy a digi tomorrow but I want to do bloods on Fri so rather going to save the money to pay for that. Will be doing a normal pee stick tomorrow (the one I did last night was super mega light so just want a good strong line to show DH).

Welcome all who newly joined :D Congratulations on your :bfp:

I'm 12dpo and used my last FRER and believe to have gotten a darker line?
Time to calm down and be pregnant :)

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 24
Oh no I hope it's not too bad the sickness for you reiko! Were you sick in your previous pregnancies?

Where's everyone from? I'm in the uk, England.

Over here we normally have a booking in appointment with the midwife between 8-10 weeks then a scan of baby between 11-14 weeks. What's it normally like for everyone else?

So sick. But I forgot what it feels like and convinced myself it's not that bad... it's actually pretty bad lol.

That's a nice progression foreign chick!

Sorry you're feeling so sick Reiko.

This freaks me out.. please help me feel better about these solid lines that aren't getting darker. I have low progesterone and got two shots on friday the 1st. and today the 5th... I also had blood work done thursday, they said I was only at an 8. I had lab work done today too. I just cant wait. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20170905_193810.jpg
    20170905_193810.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 16
Boogs, was it you that was spotting and cramping so much?
It's ready hard to get a definite answer from the darkness of a line. Unfortunately the only sure way to know is.to wait for the bloods. The test generaly takes 2 hours to run so you could start phoning for results as soon as those 2 hours are up.
The lines are definitely darker than the first one, it's hard to say whether the others are getting darker though. It's horrible not knowing :hugs:

It's ready hard to get a definite answer from the darkness of a line. Unfortunately the only sure way to know is.to wait for the bloods. The test generaly takes 2 hours to run so you could start phoning for results as soon as those 2 hours are up.
The lines are definitely darker than the first one, it's hard to say whether the others are getting darker though. It's horrible not knowing :hugs:

I've had a few cramps, no spotting, my doctor sends the lab off so there's now a 24 hr window instead of same day like it use to be! :|

Oh that sucks you have to wait so long! Glad there's been no spotting, that's good!

This freaks me out.. please help me feel better about these solid lines that aren't getting darker. I have low progesterone and got two shots on friday the 1st. and today the 5th... I also had blood work done thursday, they said I was only at an 8. I had lab work done today too. I just cant wait. What do you guys think?

Try not to worry. I know that's easier said than done. If you've got lines on a test you're pregnant, no matter how dark they are... I'm sure it will be ok!!

Kuji, Kygirl, and Debbie how are you feeling? You're 6 weeks gone!!

If you've got lines on a test you're pregnant, no matter how dark they are... I'm sure it will be ok!!

Sadly that's not actually true, it just means you've been pg recently. I had a very early mc in May and it took a full month for the hpt to go back to neg, and my HCG levels never got higher than 400 so it's not like they were super high.

I've had a few cramps, no spotting, my doctor sends the lab off so there's now a 24 hr window instead of same day like it use to be! :|

It must be so hard having to wait but when you get the results hopefully it will be the reassurance you need.

Everyone's tests look like good progression to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->