~*May Miracles 2020*~

Mally is 10 days old today (how???)

Yesterday, I rang the women’s hospital because I had a persistent headache and my bladder hurt when I weed. I also felt exhausted and rather overwhelmed by everything. Mally is easy - she sleeps and boobs like a pro, rarely cries and, at night, only wakes at 2ish and then 6.30ish. I’m very lucky. However, I’ve not really rested since I came home and expected a bit too much of myself (going for forest walks and hoovering/cleaning straight away).
They told me to come in. My blood pressure was a bit high (140/92 - mine is usually on the low side) and they could tell I was struggling. Because I had a lot of input during pregnancy, there is a care plan in place for me postnatally, so I was readmitted. Initially, I was going to go home today, but they have advised that I stay here another night because my perinatal team will be in touch tomorrow. My husband is coping well with the toddlers and, even though I miss them all so much, I was so stressed out and it was having a big impact on Finlo, so I’ve decided to take the rest being offered.
I have an en suite room to myself and the staff leave me alone unless I need anything. It’s so peaceful. I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful team.

image.jpg

019E6FE9-E039-430B-A882-FA5FD89E8DE7.jpeg

How is everyone else doing?
I know from the FB group that many of the babies are here now, but wondering who else is still pregnant and how you are doing. Hope everyone is well <3

Great to see you're doing better
Ellie, it sounds like it's just what you needed :) little mally is so precious! It's great she's a good sleeper. Lyra isnt too bad either!

Glad to hear your doing better Ellie.

I'm still here and still very much pregnant :haha: fingers crossed for today!

I haven’t been very active in this group as I started in the June/July group but they changed my date to 30th April.
38+2 today & we have a growth scan and possible induction on Thursday 8-[

Good luck for your induction bean85. I hope everything goes well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"