~*May Miracles 2020*~

All the best for today Ellie!!! I can't wait to see updates from you with pics of little baby :cloud9:

For those of you not on FaceBook, Mally Mabel Iris Cain was born at 11.20am on Thursday 7th May, weighing 7lb2oz and 21” long. She is absolutely perfect and latched immediately! She has been like a little mouse ever since, sleeping and boobing.

I am feeling pretty good. I’m sad that I didn’t have a vaginal birth, but I’m confident that I made the right decision for us and I’m relieved not to be living with anxiety and confusion.

C7434AA9-11E1-4D6C-9261-002E97A1B443.jpeg 6057589A-F3FF-493A-8041-B5D4A858EEE2.jpeg D6C07056-5726-4036-A9EA-542B40688F73.jpeg B14C776E-4063-4F3D-A5C0-FEF6C7E84AEB.jpeg

Can't get enough of her cuteness!! Well done again Ellie, you did amazing!!

I’m going to stay in for a second night. I’d hoped to go home this evening, but I had a bit of a scare this afternoon, with sudden severe pain. Oromorph and rest have helped, but it was scary for a bit. They think I’d been overdoing it, so we decided it would be sensible for me to stay tonight and see how I am tomorrow. I’d underestimated the pain levels somewhat. Last time, I was rushing around the NICU and back and forth to our accommodation and worrying and didn’t stop until I collapsed about a week after the birth. Then I had to take it easy for a bit.
After the vaginal birth, I was sore from the 3rd degree tear, but my tummy muscles all worked and I don’t remember being physically impaired much at all. I was supermarket shopping on day 3!

I think I assumed I’d be able to go about life as usual this time, but my body is telling me otherwise! I feel a bit like I’ve been hit by a bus and I’m slightly delirious with tiredness.

Ellie: Sorry about the pain, but good that you can stay another day to recover. I know hospitals suck, but the most important thing right now is to take care of your physical and mental health. A c-section is a serious surgery and the slower you take it in the first few weeks, the better your chances of fast and full recovery. Easier said than done with a newborn, I know. Thinking of you :hugs:

Want to update babynbump ladies not in the FB group...our little guy was born on Wednesday May 6 at 8:51am within minutes of me getting to the hospital, an extremely fast active labor, no gas, no epidural, out in one push. Not the original plan to say the least! Baby is very healthy (born 6lbs 15 oz, 19.5 inches, exact weight and height as his brother at birth). He is doing great, passed all the tests with flying colors. Despite his dramatic entrance he is super mellow and very easy so far! We are in love with the new edition to our family

6CD40BF6-88B4-4120-A24C-034C7782FCDA.jpeg 4A87B89A-F3E1-40C3-B642-1010DC8630D5.jpeg 5850376D-39A6-4A9A-8D3F-2F173497C8D6.jpeg A98A6977-D4BC-4C61-B420-547A9172E4E0.jpeg

Want to update babynbump ladies not in the FB group...our little guy was born on Wednesday May 6 at 8:51am within minutes of me getting to the hospital, an extremely fast active labor, no gas, no epidural, out in one push. Not the original plan to say the least! Baby is very healthy (born 6lbs 15 oz, 19.5 inches, exact weight and height as his brother at birth). He is doing great, passed all the tests with flying colors. Despite his dramatic entrance he is super mellow and very easy so far! We are in love with the new edition to our family

View attachment 1081633 View attachment 1081634 View attachment 1081635 View attachment 1081636

Congratulations he is beautiful!

For those not on fb, I gave birth to Lyra Bernadette at 11:30pm 10th May 2020 weighing 8lbs exactly - cheeky little miss sharing a birthday with her big sister!!

This is going to be fun planning parties hehehe!!!

Congratulations Jary!! I wonder what the odds of having two babies born on the same date are! Thats pretty special!!!

Last edited:
This site won't let me upload the pics of her as says files are large but when I find a way to get them up I will post a pic!

Lol I still can't believe I have two 10th May babies!!!

This site won't let me upload the pics of her as says files are large but when I find a way to get them up I will post a pic!

I always just take a screenshot on my phone and then crop it before uploading. Easiest way to get the size down :shrug:

Congratulations Jary such lovely news!
Is anyone else trying anything that’s worked before to get baby moving? We aren’t due till 30th but if baby doesn’t come before 21st we’ll be getting induced for growth reduction so I’m really wanting him to come naturally before then really! Our first was 2 weeks early

Thank you for the tip!! It worked!!

Screenshot_20200512_133241.jpg

I can't believe it either!!!!!! W

i can’t believe it either! I was gonna say what are the odds but I guess we know already sounds like destiny to me! Now you get the unique opportunity to study if birthdays influence one’s personality and wow, no more birthday party favors for the other kid since it’ll be her birthday too! I think it’s super awesome

I guess all my emojis from my phone didn’t show up, lol. Sorry if that comment sounds awkward!

I hope it'll mean they're super close as sisters despite the age gap. We will find a way of making sure they both get great birthdays!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->