May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

i've got bags of clothes i was past on in the wardrobe for thomas. i took the 3-6mths bag out last week as he is getting to long. thought i had plenty, but it seems its only of bigger sizes. i have 5 vests and only 2 outfits for him- shopping trip!
he's also been really good past week, sleeping through and occasionally waking once for a feed. hopefully this is the start of something, athough i dont wanna jinx it.

I kept a lot of my other sons clothes but trust me to give birth to babies in totally different seasons :dohh:

yeah any neatral bits i had were in winter bits so i had to buy all new and with me having a surprise im loving buying baby bits but like u sj im not buying too much in one size as scarlett is growing so quickly.. she too is only just in her 3-6 grows.
I brought a gorgeous jasper conran dress that was 3-6 and shes too fat in the middle it rides up and is really tight so ive sent it back and ordered a wider fitted dress in 6-9!! her next skirt she had on today is 6-9!! Zac was like ur little man AG he was in newborn for ages and was always way begind in clothes, if someone brought him something he took months to grow into it! So not sure why missy so different?
i know with Zac he looked like a baby for ages, Scarlett is already so sturdy looking at 8 weeks!!
hows the diet going girls? I just ate four strawberry jaffa cakes - ooops lol :)

Aww it's lovely seeing how much all your LO's weigh!

Had Violet weighed and measured today.. She's 12lb 3 now at 11weeks and 57cm long. She looks so much longer but HV said its because she's a 'skinny' baby, lol she's got right chunky little legs :cloud9:
She's bang on average for weight and length tho so all's good.

She had her heart scan today and theres a tiny pin prick hole which we were told will close up by itself over time and nothing to worry about :happydance: so relieved!

thats good news then faille :happydance: congrats!

My first was a girl and she was 8lb 6 born, she grew like Oscar too and rocketed off the height weight graph, then my 1st son was 9lb born and he's grown normally and is in the right age for his size (he's 4), as ive said Oscar is huge so they really are all different, think i best stop having babies now though, dont fancy seeing if I can make them any bigger :lol: i;l leave that record for someone else! x

Just wanted to share a couple of piccys of my big boy with you all :)

Being brave in his bumbo today "Wanna fight!!"
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/classyburduk/Photo0735.jpg

Sunday nights sleep
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/classyburduk/Photo0730.jpg

Monday nights sleep
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/classyburduk/Photo0731.jpg

As you can see he is a wiggler in his sleep lol

Awww i love him!!!! xxx

Alex's sleeping position :lol: (his head is more to the side than it looks, hes not face first in the mattress)https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/Alexander%202-3%20months/14072009477.jpg

Oscar likes sleeping like that, I let him in the day but i'm too scared too at night although he would probably be fine :) funny how they dictate the rules lol x

wheres their hair?! seems strange seeing baby's without much as thomas came out with a head full and its getting longer and thicker.
thomas has been sleeping on his front for 2 weeks now, he just refuses to sleep on his back. was worried at first, but not too worried now as he's got strong neck muscles and can lift his chest and head up from matress.

Excellent news Fallie.

AG - thats such a cute picture!!

Isobel loves sleeping on her tummy has done for a month, I find her in the middle of the night somewhere completely different to where I put her. She now weighs 12lb 10oz. She's just had her second lot of injects as well..

This is Isobel talking to her cow instead of going to bed, she is obsessed with the cow!!! And being cheeky on the sofa!

OMG AG Alex is still smaller than Oscar was born, bet you feel like you had a small baby forever :cloud9: least your getting more use out of his clothes than i did lol

Looks like your all having your jabs, horrible aint they I sat there and nearly :cry: in the waiting room seeing all these peaceful babies go in, I sat there braced waiting for it and as soon as they have them they scream the place down! after the trauma of waiting half hour of watching this go on I took Oscar in and he didnt bat an eyelid :rofl: his legs are like tree trunks! One bonus of being so big :)

:hi: emsy, forgot you was a May mummy, long time no speak :) hows Theo doing? i'm only feeding him SMA white and on the HV guidance 1/2 oz of baby rice twice a day which i started last week xx

Theo is good. He is such a good lil boy, smiles throughout the day, sleep throughtout the night...yayyyyy.

I'm an april mummy, but had a may due date...we switched. Lol

https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/P2190046.jpg
My babies a week ago xx

Alex has decided he now wants to go to bed earlier, he did it yesterday and i had to wake him for a feed, and today where we just bathed and fed him earlier and hes fast asleep in bed at 8pm

Aww lovely pic Emsy! You have gorgeous kiddies x

Natalie, the picture of Isobel staring at her cow is sooo cute!

The May mummies definately have gorgeous babies :baby:

Glad to see how well everyone is doing. I don't seem to get on here much at the mo! I wonder why!! lol.
Sapphire is probably the youngest on here. She never seems to sleep :hissy:
She averages about 4-5 hours max during the day and the same if I'm lucky at night. She's tired but she just won't sleep, or when she does she wakes crying after 20 mins or so. She gets quite miserable, probably from lack of sleep which is not nice for her....or me. Has anyone else had this? Does it get better?
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"