May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

I had my 6 week check on friday at the drs, i got some 'Cerazette' contraception pills, some pile cream lol and some antibiotics due to excess discharge still hmmmmm.
Was also told that the dragging sensation i have on my bits while pee'ing is due to pelvic floor being weak so got told off for not doin my exercises.

HMPH

Archie has health visitor tomorrow so will that be for his 6week check?

:hi: ladies I normally Post in the April Mummies but really I'm a May Mummy :) I feel a bit on the borders, I was due the 24th April but Oscar decided to be fashionably late! mind if I join you in here too? xx

Feel free Sarah :D :hi:

Im the opposite, i was a May due date and had Alex in April :lol:

Another weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for a good weight :D

You was Lucky Alex didnt keep you waiting :) my how they have grown, every day felt like a month at the end but once there out time just flies in a big blurr!

Last time I had Oscar weighed he was 17lb 10 :shock: someone stole my newborn and replaced him with a 3 month old :lol:

How you enjoying being a mummy? nothing can prepare you for the change in lifestyle can it x

17lb! Oh my gosh, thats two Alex's :rofl:

Im really enjoying it though it can be hard.

I'm thinking probably nearer 18 now as that was last week :shock: Yeah it is hard, you have a few days where there good and feeling all :smug: that you have cracked it then wham! you get a crappy day and its like :dohh: keeps me on my toes lol least we dont get bored :huh:

Hows everyone doing today?

Had a good night with Jake last night. He had a bottle at 6 slept till half 10, had a bottle then slept till 4.30, bottle then 8 am he got up :happydance: He's dropped a bottle in the night and the middle one is getting later and later. I feel like a new woman with all this sleep :rofl:

Gonna go for a nice long walk around the park today i think. He was a right grump yesterday so i'm gonna try and keep him busy today xx

my mistake, it wasnt his six week check today it was just his 6 week hv check. just did hs weight, length and head.

Zach weighs...............

9lb 2oz now. wow zachy!!

wow your babies are all small, maybe i went the wrong way and i would be more fitting with the Feb mummies :lol: How are you all today? ive had one of those 'i'm gonna get ready in a minute' days and still not managed it :dohh: doesnt help i keep getting side-tracked on here :dohh:

Alex is now 9lbs 8ozs :D

Im having a ill be damned if im going out and getting soaked again days :lol:

wow AG alex is doing super with his weight now isnt he. but you are really pleased.

Sarah, what a cute little chub you have there. obviously looking after your lil man well

snetty, glad you had a good night with jake. sleep makes lots of difference doesnt it

Just had HV round and Archie now weighs a massive 10lb 9oz!! Not bad for a 6 and half week old that was 7lb 3oz born :)

wow Sarah, Oscar is a right size, lol. what you feeding him?
Haven't had Theo weighed for ages, clinic re-opens on monday, so will defo be taking him then..couldn't guess his weight but he is a lil chunky. xx

scarlett had her jab today :( she seems ok but i really hate to see her cry like that...
she was weighed and my 7lb 14 baby is 13lb 4!!!! funny how they are all so different :)

It's so weird finding out everyone's baby weights. They are all so close in age yet can be sooo different in weight. Good to know they are all doing well :)

Euan was 11lbs 3 last Tuesday so I'd imagine that he is closer to 12lbs today and that is at 7 weeks old. He doesn't look like a little chunk, he's just fairly solid :rofl: Think he will get weighed next week when he gets his jabs - not looking forward to that. Don't know who will react worse - me or him :sad2:

evening!!

Ern had his 1st jabs this morning, he was ok with the 1st one but screamed for a minute or 2 after the 2nd one, he has been a bit grouchy since but chills out a bit after some calpol!!

OMG AG Alex is still smaller than Oscar was born, bet you feel like you had a small baby forever :cloud9: least your getting more use out of his clothes than i did lol

Looks like your all having your jabs, horrible aint they I sat there and nearly :cry: in the waiting room seeing all these peaceful babies go in, I sat there braced waiting for it and as soon as they have them they scream the place down! after the trauma of waiting half hour of watching this go on I took Oscar in and he didnt bat an eyelid :rofl: his legs are like tree trunks! One bonus of being so big :)

:hi: emsy, forgot you was a May mummy, long time no speak :) hows Theo doing? i'm only feeding him SMA white and on the HV guidance 1/2 oz of baby rice twice a day which i started last week xx

I stretched the ones i packed in my hospital bag as i was adamant he would wear them at least once as they was washed without the tags, by the time I washed them again I had no chance of getting them on him, he's barely in 3-6 now so i'm hitting the 6-9's soon, thinking i'm just gonna buy a few outfits so he gets to wear them more than once :) I'm thinking babygrows without feet is the future! I bet Alex still looks cute x

Yea he gets loads of attention for being so small! Most think he was a premie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->