May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

I have BnB people on my Facebook, but I'm rarely on there. It confuses me :lol: I use Bebo instead, but I don't have any BnB peeps on there.

please got water is fixed :)

I cant get on with bebo...... I do love my facebook though lol!
I love looking at the other babies on facebook grow who were born around the same time as erica!

Wish I were debt free - I really want a quinny buzz but OH says we in too much debt, and we have to try and get it down before I can have a new pushchair :growlmad:

my my, were chatty today lol

Zach's tummy time pics are lush!! Jake only squashes his nose into the mat, he hates it!!
Wish i was debt free danny, i think my debt makes up for a quatrer of the national debt pmsl

Jakey loves creamy porridge now, he started spitting out the rice, don't blame him like, it's like wall paper paste :) xx

Ericas on three meals now!! porridge in the morning, today she had a cow and gate chicken and rice, for tea shes having cauliflower cheese!! bottles in between... aint i naughty.. but she loves it.

It does feel good to have all debts paid! Mind you i dont have a mortgage! I private rent. I dont think icould sleep at night knowin gi owe a bank all that money!

i bought a load of jars of food for Jake but i didn't know if i should give him them yet. I might try him on some next week :)

If were giving food now, how much milk should our babies still have? Should milk still be the main food? I've forgot all about weaning lol xx

well, i took zach to the doctors today as he screamed for 3.5 hrs this morning. i think its his teeth but wanted to check. The doc checked his temp,ears and throat and said everything seemd fine so it may well be teething. I asked him f he could look at his gums and he said oh i wont be able to tell!!!! i just want someone to confirm it :(

hehehe just put Archie on his tummy and he thought it was a better idea to stuff his WHOLE fist in his gob instead!!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/video/video.php?v=254438340130

Hope that video works!?!?!

btw. offically debt free today.. i owe no1.. nothing!!

Hugs congrats :D

well, i took zach to the doctors today as he screamed for 3.5 hrs this morning. i think its his teeth but wanted to check. The doc checked his temp,ears and throat and said everything seemd fine so it may well be teething. I asked him f he could look at his gums and he said oh i wont be able to tell!!!! i just want someone to confirm it :(

Alex did this today, i went out with a friend and he just wouldnt settle for an hour and a half. Tried everything to calm him. He eventually stopped grizzling when we were waqlking around a country park and he fell asleep.

Classy- thats pretty much jakes idea of tummy time too, except he would be whinging his tits off at the same time lol xx

Archie managed 5mins at most today which i was very surprised about. He cried his little eyes out after that long though, then did mummy a nice stinky nappy as if to say 'hahaha, i'll get you back!'

OMG netty, it bloody stunk, and was all liquidy!

Can teething make there bum run?

according to the text books......yes! I have no 'funny' nappies just loads of drool and finger chewing, oh and whinging lol xx

I have the horrid nappies, the whinging, drooling and chewing of fists. No red cheeks as of yet though

their poo may be a different colour and it smells more def a sign of teething!!
scarlett fed fed fed tonight so im thinking im def not gonna make it to six months with this one :)
hope ur all ok xxx

Oh I hate teething nappies!!! Makes her bum sore as well.

Excellent Danny well done you! :happydance: I finished all my loans except mortgage whilst pregnant!

Classy - Archie is very cute on his tummy.

Isobel has just started her first meals. Carrot!! She got it all over her face! :thumbup: I can't cope with her waking in the night again!

Snetty - Re: how much milk to give when weaning. I think you carry on as normal, they will slowly drop down the amount of milk. Eventually I will be dropping her tea time bottle for a juice drink

I love facebook as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"