May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Well, I just though 'Fxck it, I'm trying him with some porridge' and he's just wolfed it down :shock:

Sod the government guidelines, my boy needs foods!!

Guidelines are exactly that, guides! If Dexter needs it then so be it. Hopefully he will be more settled now :)

I am with you there Danny, totally agree!!

You know that cow and gate fruity cereal? it says to make it with cooled boiled water but i was wondering could you make it with formula instead? Just that i don't want solids taking over his milk intake so i would rather his food was made with his formula? Any ideas? xx

Im pretty sure all the mix with water foods do contain formula milk.. so i wouldnt worry about it.. but if you give him your own food add it in!

Erica was having food off my plate this even (i dont add salt or anything to food) mashed with a bit of formula milk.
I put her bumbo on the table, with her in it.. so she was more or less level with me... you could see she enjoyed being apart of the family meal.
I have got a high chair.. i got a red kite one but shes is a little bit short for it yet.:coffee:
I am enjoying every minute of erica, but i wish she would stop the the whinging!! But i suppose its natrual.......

completly agree with the whinging.....im 99% sure zachs teething and thats why hes been so grizzly and not eating as much....ive felt his gums and i think hes teething. I seem to have lost my contented baby recently

i get whinged at most of the day atm too, its soooo fun lol xx

I do too.. I think it's because Isobel is in between stages. She makes a frustrated noise now after 10mins, so have to change her activity. She's not quite old enough to sit and play with her toys on her own... It's very tiring!!

Yayyy Dexter's amber necklace came today, finally! Lets hope the excessive drooling calms down a bit now! :lol:

Theo has been on Baby Rice for a few days now, he loves it, he gets in such a mess with it though, as soon as you take the spoon out, his fist goes in. Lol
He was downing 7oz of SMA White every 2 hours, so I figured he could do with a little extra food. He's a much happier boy, likes to fight his sleep though :dohh:

Is anyone else's LO not rolling over yet? I've been reading bout other ladies babies rolling over n all...but Theo just isn't interested, he'll lay on his back and there he will stay until he is moved.
He also hates Tummy Time with a passion...just screams til I put him on his back :nope:

Jake can get onto his left side but not right over. He also hates tummy time :( I put him on the floor laying one way and next time i look he is laying in another direction, he moves kinda clockwise lol xx

Alex has made little effort to roll over aswell, he sorta slants when hes trying to look behind him and curls his body but thats about it.

we dont have any signs of trying to roll either. he just spends most of his awake time chatting away. he is sooooo noisy!! he does like tummy time though, for about 10mins at a time.

As for the rolling over i dont think we need to be worried emsy as they all develop at their own pace
:coffee: here are some tummy time pics
3months2.jpg
3months.jpg

Is anyone else's LO not rolling over yet? I've been reading bout other ladies babies rolling over n all...but Theo just isn't interested, he'll lay on his back and there he will stay until he is moved.
He also hates Tummy Time with a passion...just screams til I put him on his back :nope:[/QUOTE]

Erica is exactly the same.. no tummy time or rolling over for her.. just lays there all podgy like a new born!!
She does like the bumbo chair!

Those tummy time pics are cute xox

Theo just tends to arch to look around when he's on his playmat. Lol x

I'd competely forgotten about this thread! Soooo many pages to read through! I'm going to be here forever!

i just put Theo on his tummy for the first time in ages as he hated it sooooo much, he stayed there for bout 5 mins til he started screaming, but I got a snap...

https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/P4110102.jpg

aww lovely blue eyes. 5 mins is better than nothing hun. start strengthening those muscles :)

yea, i'll keep at it. he loves to be on his feet though, he is constantly pushing himself onto his feet, he goes so stiff trying to do it. Lol.
We are currently saving to get him a jumperoo...hopefully he will have it in a few weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->