May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

aww fab tummy time piccies... I got a few of her on facebook doing the same..

Isobel has only just decided that she'll try and roll over. She's more interested in sitting up..

I gave her a raspberry at the weekend and she loved it...

https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/th_V220809_1405.jpg

Wow Zach is getting his head well clear from the mat in those tummy time pics!!

Archie wont do tummy time very often, he hates it so he is barely able to lift his head yet :(

hey, thomas used to be such a little babbler, esp in the mornings but he seems to have stopped it completely now. it seems as though he is focusing all his effort on one thing (escaping!) being a typical male and cant do 2 new skills. anyone else experianced this?

on a completely off topic random note we all smell!
had no hot water since friday, only discovered it late sat (both me and OH thought each other used all the water!) and didnt want to pay extortionate rates for calling plumber out on a sunday so called this morning. 1st plumber had job on for 3 days could come on thurs! 2nd plumber was put off by it being back boiler so couldnt come till after 6pm, which meant he couldnt go get parts if needed. 3rd plumber could come lunch time. was here for an hour and finally diagnosed electrical fault which was easily repairable. unfortunately he had funeral to attend that afternoon so couldnt spend time tracing fault to source, tried to call his friend to come do it for me but he was also attending funeral. gonna come do it tomorrow morning.

Wow Zach is getting his head well clear from the mat in those tummy time pics!!

Archie wont do tummy time very often, he hates it so he is barely able to lift his head yet :(

zachs been able to hold his head up slightly from birth so hes had a long time to strengthen it. This was him at 18 days old!!!
18days.jpg

charlie... i hate not having hot water....... i can cope with anything as long as i get a hot bath!!!!!!!!!!

on a completely different subject. i hate not having lights!!

-- time for an admission.. ive got a few bnb mums on my fbook, and i cant remember everyones bnbnames.... i feel awful...
im ok with the may mums because we chat on here... terrible aint i lol...

-- time for an admission.. ive got a few bnb mums on my fbook, and i cant remember everyones bnbnames.... i feel awful...
im ok with the may mums because we chat on here... terrible aint i lol...

i dont understand...lol. doesnt take much to confuse me. so you know who all the may mummies are but you get confused who other people are?

this site does get addicted.. ive been coming here since tcc... so just over a year now!!! went bloody quick

Try being here 3 years :lol: :blush:
I have a good few ppl on my facebook i havrnt a clue about either!

Yayyyyy! Sapphire slept for 5 and 1/4 hours last night. That's a record I think for her. She fed loads during the afternoon and evening so maybe that's why. She has fed loads again today so maybe I'll get another 5 hours straight tonight eh!? :)

Wow Zach is a strong boy, wish my Archie was so clever!

I have a few people on facebook from BnB but alot of them dont chat to me and vice versa lol

i chat to everyone on my facebook!!
no point them being there otherwise!! lol
missy xx fingers xed for another good night for you!!

Does anyone else's LO lick everything? Ffion does it everytime i put her over my shoulder, on my chest etc. Also she gets bored quickly with tummy time and just ends up licking the sheet under her lol

Wow Zach is a strong boy, wish my Archie was so clever!

I have a few people on facebook from BnB but alot of them dont chat to me and vice versa lol

I just love looking at the pics lol

I totally forgot about this thread :blush:

Off to catch up ...

the hot water's fixed!
the problem- silly mummy knocked the power switch off when cleaning, and i was so proud of my blitzing lesson!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->