May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

i love this page, finding out other babies of the same age are doing the same thing with fist chewing, drooling, nappies. reassuring to know thomas is normal!

he slept through last night so seems growth spurt is over. he was up to 5 feeds a night during the spurt but dropped them all last night. my poor boobies felt like they were gonna explode and my tshirt, douvet and sheets were wet! he got up with daddy at 6, had a bit of a play before having a feed at 7 then going back asleep and letting me have a lay-in. he's gonna be so spoilt with cuddles and kisses from mummy today, i needed that sleep!

i think my lil guy is a bit poorly today :( He had a bad nights sleep and got up mega early. He had an awful nappy this morning and has been really twisty all day. I got him dressed, sat him up and he threw up. It was proper sick too and i have a phobia of sick :hissy: I think he might have a tummy bug or something coz his sick was really offensive smelling. Poor guy xx

aww hope hes feeling better, one good thing with chidren they tend to shake things off quicker than us :)
Im trying to do the housework seem to be always on a mad one catching up, two def different than one and at this age they r so demanding arent they :) Scarlett has no patience!!! LOL xxx

Hope your lil guy gets better soon snetty hun xox

Well I'm having a really down day...me and OH split up y'day. But Theo made me laugh just, I swear he knows I'm down, bought the precious planets jumperoo, and I just put it together for him, as soon as I got him in it, it was all smiles a go-go. Here's a piccy ....
https://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/emsy26_album/P4130118.jpg

awww he looks like hes having a great time in there.
Really sorry to hear about you and your OH emsy. im here if you need/want to talk. pm if u wish. lots of hugs and zach smiles to you xxx

Thankyou and thankyou Zach xox
Makes it worse cos until one of us finds somewhere to live, we gotta live with each other, and cos its me that doesn't work, it's me thats got to go, he ent paying no more rent, and the landlord won't accept H.Benefit. So I'm applying for housing in Cornwall to be near to my parents xx

Dexter's 12lb 2oz today, at 12 weeks and 5 days. :)

He's really grumpy too, cause he got his second jabs this morning and he's really not well with them :( He's had calpol and slept alot though so hopefully he'll be ok soon. Poor wee man, he's teething, growth spurting, has a cold and now has jabs to deal with. :(

Oh no Emsy :hugs: it will be nice being closer to your parents xx

zachary is 11lbs 11.5oz today at 12+4

so suprised how much he has put on considering he hasnt been eating properly. At least it has put my mind to rest and i know he's getting enough
Oh and we have officially doubled his birth weight!!

How is everyone today?

I started weaning Isobel two days ago, so far we had carrots and banana. We don't like carrots but love banana!! I also got booked on baby massage today for Sept..

well scarlett is taking the mickey have a beautiful 6-9 m dress that shes too porky for!!! Hahaha shes such a chubba!
Glad babies are also gaining weight and doing well. Emsy although iits scary now in time ur gonna be so glad all the drama is over and enjoy having two practised babysitters closer to hand :) seriously girl keep ya chin up xxx
So whats ur plans this weekend ladies, jay has today off so hes not in work til sun night. whoop!! :)

scarlett loves her food!! Anything exciting planned bethy?

Going to DH's parents sun - sat.. not really looking forward to it

bethyb, ericas a chubby bubba too, she weighed 15lb 10 last week.. dont think im going to weigh her this week. might do it fortnightly from now on..
We are off to baby club this afternoon..... :) so they can give me advice i can ignore lol!

zachs in his own room for the first time tonight. i wish i could have kept him in with me until 6 months but he just didnt fit. im really nervous/worried and hes only been in bed half an hour

Hi all,

Cool that all the bubbas are doing so well with the weight. I'm getting Sapphire done tomorrow.

Has anyone officially had their babies' height or head measured since birth? I thought the doctor would do it at the six/eight week check but she said the clinic do it...they don't. I don't mind doing it myself but I thought it would be done properly by the doc or HV for accuracy!! :-k

I succumbed to temptation and bought a baby hammock. Saf actually slept for two hours this afternoon in it :happydance:

Emsy...exactly what bethyb said :hugs:

Oh yeah...and baby massage rocks Natalie. We're loving it!

Gonna go get Archie weighed tomorrow i think, he was 12lb 12oz 2 weeks ago at 11wks old, wonder what he will be tomorrow

:dohh: Im rubbish at keeping these weights updated. Will try and get them done tomorrow :D

Will update archie in the morning, we should pm you with weight updates AG then you dont have to trawl through the thread looking for them all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->