May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Sapphire is 11lb 4oz at 12 weeks.

Has anyone had problems with BF at the early stages of teething? Saf keeps messing about and pulling away etc. Her weight gain has slowed right down over the last few weeks which coincides with the dribbling and fist sucking. I'm trying to feed her more frequently to make sure she gets enough as she really isn't feeing long before she starts fussing each time.

well OH wont let me try for another for a while yet, using this time to try and get my pre pregnancy figure back but im a bugger for the biscuit tin lol! Im hoping setting a date for my wedding will help me focus LOL.
Scarlett is in some 9-12m baby vests and some gros now, I cant get over how different two babies can be - both have same parents and both breast fed but my little man was still in 0-3 at this age??? LOL.
Emsy, kids adapt so quickly dont let that cloud ur judgement or effect ur decisions as they r so young it wont seriuously effect their schooling and a new start might be what u all need, good news on the debt front!! At least a little less stress xxx
took Scarlett swimming today and she loved it!!! :)

oh god girls... my witch was due yesterday and it hasnt arrived yet...

my oh doesnt want another 1... keep your fingers xed for me than my witch comes.. gulp!

Sapphire is 11lb 4oz at 12 weeks.

Has anyone had problems with BF at the early stages of teething? Saf keeps messing about and pulling away etc. Her weight gain has slowed right down over the last few weeks which coincides with the dribbling and fist sucking. I'm trying to feed her more frequently to make sure she gets enough as she really isn't feeing long before she starts fussing each time.

we've had simular, although he will have a long feed to make up for it at least once a day (or night!). we've found bonjela 10 mins before a feed makes such a difference.

just had to share with you all, Archie did his first 'proper' all nighter last night. 9pm-9am with no waking for a feed!!!
I should feel refreshed and full of energy today, yet im full of cold :( booo

Wow.. excellant archie.. !! Impleased for you lets hope he keeps it up.. erica doesnt anymore... :(

My panic is over.. witch arrived lunch time phew!
Shes got her last lot of jabs tomorrow.. the 3...

:happydance:hi mummies, well my AF is late! due on 29th, were ttc this month, but hey wondering if its happened already lol! have had af type cramps all weekend so really expecting AF to show, did a cheapy hpt test yesterday afternoon and was negative, until hours later and showed a faint line, so reckon its not valid..will leave it another day and do a FR if no AF..:flower:

Wow Taurus...how exciting!! I hadn't realised til the midwife told me in hospital that we are really fertile just after having a baby so it's quite possible to get pg quickly. Good Luck hun!! :)

i want another baba,no fair. good luck with testing though hun. OH wants to wait a few years yet :(

:happydance: thank you mummies :) i'm lucky DH is as eager as me lol, and both very excited about doing it all again! oooh could be another may baby at this rate bless :happydance::cloud9::cloud9: buying F.R test today and will test first thing in the morning :flower:

Taurustot.. keep us posted:)
Erica didnt cry at all with her 3rd jabs.. but shes slept since we got home.

Good Luck Taurus xox

I'm dreading the 3rd lot of jabs, Theo goes next Wednesday, also get him weighed on Monday. He's loving his Banana Breakfast, he doesn't allow me to be late. Lol xx

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Ohhh taurus, keep us posted!! How are you getting on Emsy? xx

morning mummies!! :happydance:, would like you all to be the first to know. did a clearblue hpt this morning, was very excited lol, and got a very strong :bfp::happydance::happydance: DH and i very happy! another may baby! due around 8th may 2010 :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

aww congratulations hun! thats great news!
xx

OMG get u!! :) U lucky lady you!!! Great great news!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"