May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Massive Congrats Taurus xoxox

I'm good Snetty, decided I was gonna fight to make my life and relationship better, and so far so good. Me and OH are back on track. But I guess only time will tell xx

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling very jealous of these new mummy to be's? Lol
I didn't think I'd miss being pregnant, but I so do...buying all those lil things again, seeing something so amazing at a scan.
Sorry, it's just I packed Theo's baby stuff away to put in loft and I got so emotional...who'd of thought a tiny pair of socks could make you sob so much? :blush:

Yes Emsy i know what you mean, the butterflies of not knowing babys sex, then seeing baby for first time on scans creen, then finally getting to meet your baby at the end of it all.
I do miss those bits, dont miss all the horrid stuff though lol

Awww wow, 2 old skool may mummys are gonna be may mummy in 2010 also!

Yep im definatley jealous :blush: But i know were not ready for another just yet.

I'm soooo jealous, but it'll be a while til my next :(

Congrats Taurus!!! That's very exciting.

No sign of AF returning for me yet. Am BFing so good chance she won't show until I finish up. decided to wait a year before trying for No.2 but am secretly getting broody again already....

yeah me 2. lol u moan when ur pregnant but nothing prepares u for how much u miss it. xx

woo hoo :happydance: Another breeder!!! Congrats Taurus, come join lonely lil me in 1st tri :blush: My LO is gonna be an April baby but i actually want to go over and be a may mummy again :rofl: May is clearly the way forward :)

Hows all the may tots doing? Jake is sooooooo clingy and twisty but i'm guessing its his teeth and were still waiting on his winky op :blush: so he's uncomfortable. Also he seems frustrated alot, like he know what he's trying to achieve but can't quite do it iykwim. xx

Can I be added to the list on this thread? Isabella was born on 19th May, and was 10lb 6oz at her 9 week visit. Thanks!

Theo keeps trying to get on his feet, he absolutely loves his jumperoo, as he can push up on his feet, and he likes to walk up OH's chest. Lol. It's so cute to watch x

Getting a nightmare to get to sleep though, he just won't fall to sleep on his own, if he does it's only for ten minutes or so...think his teeth are playing him up too xx

OMG...my kids go back to school Monday..I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it :happydance:
May sound cruel, but I really have had enough, 6 weeks is WAY too long x

my little boy goes to school in jan and im so dreading it, im sure u did when ur babies went to big school but ahhh my little man will be in school soon!!! He will only be just 4!

My big girl, Danni, shes 4.. starts school this afternoon :) shes sooooooooo excited..
My first baby.. is definatly not a baby anymore :(

(welcome dolcebella)

Erica has a cold following her jabs, i didnt rememeber that somthing so small could produce so much snot!! yuk!!
We've had a horrid few nights because shes been so unsettled and upset.

woo hoo :happydance: Another breeder!!! Congrats Taurus, come join lonely lil me in 1st tri :blush: My LO is gonna be an April baby but i actually want to go over and be a may mummy again :rofl: May is clearly the way forward :)

Hows all the may tots doing? Jake is sooooooo clingy and twisty but i'm guessing its his teeth and were still waiting on his winky op :blush: so he's uncomfortable. Also he seems frustrated alot, like he know what he's trying to achieve but can't quite do it iykwim. xx

awww thanks snetty!!!:happydance::happydance: congrats to you too! aaah an April baby...you beat me lol...yeah come and be in the may mummies club 2010 with me hehe..will be nice to share our pregnancies and having our little ones the same age, how are you feeling? already feely sickly, oh the joys of being pregnant lol..we tried to keep our little secret quiet yesterday but DD Emma, found the HPT haha! so going to tell the rest of the family now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

awww bless jake..Lucy is starting to be irratated with her teeth too, shes soooooooo good though bless, sleeps through the night, loves her cuddles and playtimes, and so happy to spend time with her big sis and aunties ect..we took her away on hols ( wales) last week and she was great, loved seeing new things..she got her first passport done yesterday too and shes off to italy with Df and i in 2 weeks for an early honeymoon lol..quite the little traveller already :thumbup:...oh her pram collapsed! a new quinny buzz 4 from amazon :growlmad:..anyway its been returned and were getting a refund, they didnt have another in stock, so now were thinking of going for an icandy pear?
does any one know what they are like? like the fact they can be used as a single pram and attach the second pram next year for the new babe:happydance: have you looked into prams snetty?

look forward to hearing everyones news today :)

Diane, Lucy and Little Bean xxx:hugs:

Congrats Taurus. You can buy an iCandy Apple, then you can buy the conversion kit later on and convert it into a pear. Love my apple, fills my boot tho.

:happydance:oooh thanks natalie! i didnt realise you can buy the apple first :)) will definitely do that and get looking now...thanks hun

better change title of this group to may 2009.. because this thread never loses momentum lol!!!
May 2010 will be here before we know it:)

Hi ladies! Been offline for a long time lol.

My little Byshop was born May 21st and is now almost 3.5 months old. He can sit by himself for short periods of time, and will soon be going into his own room :)

My big boy (3 years old lol) is starting preschool next week.

It looks like I have a lot to catch up on :p Looking forward to it!

Congratulations :D

I'm soo jealous i would love to be pregnant again, i miss it so much! Can't have another one for a while yet though :(

I was wondering if anybody has any advice on encouraging Ffion to sleep through the night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->