May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Hi ladies! Been offline for a long time lol.

My little Byshop was born May 21st and is now almost 3.5 months old. He can sit by himself for short periods of time, and will soon be going into his own room :)

My big boy (3 years old lol) is starting preschool next week.

It looks like I have a lot to catch up on :p Looking forward to it!

Hey hun, long time no see! Pleased things are going well xx

woo hoo :happydance: Another breeder!!! Congrats Taurus, come join lonely lil me in 1st tri :blush: My LO is gonna be an April baby but i actually want to go over and be a may mummy again :rofl: May is clearly the way forward :)

Hows all the may tots doing? Jake is sooooooo clingy and twisty but i'm guessing its his teeth and were still waiting on his winky op :blush: so he's uncomfortable. Also he seems frustrated alot, like he know what he's trying to achieve but can't quite do it iykwim. xx

awww thanks snetty!!!:happydance::happydance: congrats to you too! aaah an April baby...you beat me lol...yeah come and be in the may mummies club 2010 with me hehe..will be nice to share our pregnancies and having our little ones the same age, how are you feeling? already feely sickly, oh the joys of being pregnant lol..we tried to keep our little secret quiet yesterday but DD Emma, found the HPT haha! so going to tell the rest of the family now :happydance::happydance::happydance:

awww bless jake..Lucy is starting to be irratated with her teeth too, shes soooooooo good though bless, sleeps through the night, loves her cuddles and playtimes, and so happy to spend time with her big sis and aunties ect..we took her away on hols ( wales) last week and she was great, loved seeing new things..she got her first passport done yesterday too and shes off to italy with Df and i in 2 weeks for an early honeymoon lol..quite the little traveller already :thumbup:...oh her pram collapsed! a new quinny buzz 4 from amazon :growlmad:..anyway its been returned and were getting a refund, they didnt have another in stock, so now were thinking of going for an icandy pear?
does any one know what they are like? like the fact they can be used as a single pram and attach the second pram next year for the new babe:happydance: have you looked into prams snetty?

look forward to hearing everyones news today :)

Diane, Lucy and Little Bean xxx:hugs:

I didn't know the apple could be converted!!! I was looking at the phil and ted double buggy thing but its just soooo expensive!!! I also don't like the idea of the LO being hidden in the bottom but side by side buggy's are too wide.......i dunno, pleanty of time to choose i suppose.

I'm feeling ok, nausea started on saterday but still nothing too bad....yet! Wretched a few times but all in all i'm ok :)

Jake was so twisty and clingy today i rang my dad and begged him to come get him for an hour or so. I had enough washing to shame a japanese laundry and i just couldn't get on :hissy: My dad insists there is something 'not right' with him. I think its his reflux or his winky. Trip to docs in the morning me thinks :( Apparently there is something other than gaviscon that can be given, any ideas :shrug: xx

morning all, just wanted to share with you the me and OH BD'd last night for the first time since zach was born. It hurt initially but wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. Although (TMI) he pulled out as now he doesnt trust the pill :dohh:

We have also agreed to try for another in a year and a half :happydance:

just wanted to share.lol

yey kirsty, pleased it went ok.

Quick Q for all you ladies...... do any of you still have that brown line thing on your belly? I do and i hate it!! xx

yeh i still got my zebra stripe but i have to say i love it :)

YEs i still have my brown line although it is now slightly fading.

I have also noticed though that now my belly button has popped back in, the skin inside it has gone REALLY dark, almost dirty looking

Oooh, haven't been on here for a few days!! Big congrats Taurus!!! :)
I never got a zebra stripe this time either...I still have a bit of a flabby belly though :(

my god ericas impossible since them jabs tuesday

Oh God!! Jake has his on the 15th and i'm dreading it :hissy: at least these are the last ones until they are 1 or until the swine flu one comes out :(

Jake has been impossible lately to start with, without injections ontop! xx

I keep looking at mine and willing it to go... its so yucky, dont get me wrong id rather have Scartlett and a flab belly but I want it to go now!!!!
Scarlett was weighed day before yesterday and I cant believe it but shes 15 weeks and weighs 17lb 2 oz!!!!!! LOL birth weight was 7lb 15 so I must have magic boobie milk,
Also another question, new mummies to be were u breastfeeding? my doc says she doesnt think I will get pg while bfding.
Have a good weekend ladies xxxx

Hi everyone! I've been off for a while, was on holidays for a week then it forever to get caught up on here!!!

Welcome back dolcebella and ajarvis. And Huge Congrats to taurustot!!!!!! :hugs:

We are off in an hour to get Alice's picture taken, I'm so excited. She will wear the same dress I got my pictures taken in when I was a baby.

Alice has been teething too :( Have any may LO's had a tooth pop through yet? Or are they all just being drooly and miserable so far?

Oh, and my very exciting news (from 2 weeks ago) Alice can roll over!!!! :yipee: But she can only go from her back to front, and only to the left. She is getting so strong and loves to pull herself up to standing.

Erica still hasnt even attempted to get on her side, let alone roll over!!

She is STILL off... i know the jabs are the right thing to do, but it doesnt feel like it this week.

hey bethy, i wasn't BF'ing but there is a lady in 1st tri who was and still is :) xx

yeah just saw a doc about contraception and she said while baby is exclusively breast feeding i shoudnt get pregnant, seemed funny advice.. :)

yeah just saw a doc about contraception and she said while baby is exclusively breast feeding i shoudnt get pregnant, seemed funny advice.. :)

im sure ive seen it mentioned on BF forum that its a natural form of contraception, although not 100% reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->