May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

thanks girls, just was shocked that the doc would say she would think i not need to worry for a while??
still no teeth yet for scarlett but def not long, shes showing all the signs that she is teething.

i've been able to see jake's teeth for ages but they just won't cut!!! The poor lad is done in with it xx

thibk scarlett has the tip of hers peepin, noticed it today :)

Was do you look for in the mouth before the teeth cut??? What can be seen?

hey, can you all do me a huge favour please?

Can you check in your LO's mouth at the back of the gums on the bottom.Do they have hard white spots (one either side) i think its hs molars coming through DOH!! but just thought i would ask incase its a normal thing n babies mouths and isnt teeth.lol

i can see them in jakes mouth KMH but on the top, the doc thought it was thrush but he was shocked to discover that it was teeth lol.

I can see two while lines at the front of the bottom of his mouth and just had a feel and i could swear its popping through on the right side. He's boiling hot today but not twisty....yet! xx

so should i presume its def teeth? they are really hard and sharp so doubt very much its thrush and theres only 2 spots.one on each side. same place...we got no sign of middle teeth coming. just molars and canines DOH!!!

I thought it was a red blister line type rather than white spots. I can see Isobel's front teeth and a sharp bit on her left. I can't see at the back of her mouth

I never got a brown line down my stomach. Still got a soft bellie shall we say! :rofl:

Hey ladies, hope you are all well xox

Had Theo weighed today he is 14lb 3oz at 19+3 xx

The HV said she can see 3 teeth coming through, his 2 fangs at top and one on the bottom right. She can also see the two front bottom teeth (the lines). So looks like all of Theo's are trying to get through at the same time :-( Poor guy xox
Would explain his clinginess I suppose, and his constant dribbling and whinging, also he's sleeping an awful lot lately too xx

Sapphire is now 11lb 11oz at 13 weeks.
It's her 3 month birthday today!!!!:happydance:

Just had Isobel weighed... 16lb 4.5oz at 19+5weeks

well its official, zach 14 weeks old is cutting his molars. poor baby, such hard work though

taking Lucy to get weighed tomorrow :) shes definitely started teething poor babe..we can feel something coming through on the bottom left, calgel is good for soothing painful gums :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->