May mummies 2009 - a place to keep in touch

Evening ladies, didnt know this thread was here!!!

My little story so far is....

Archie was born a week late on 29th May weighing 7lb 3oz, he was 53cm long :) Last time he was weighed at 4 weeks old he was a hefty 9lb 12oz and 59cm long woooo. I got me a long one lol

He is on bottles now after me milk dried up mega early and is taking 4oz of the hungrier baby formula every 2hrs!
He went upstairs on his own for the first time last night at 7:30pm and slept til 1:30am had a feed then woke again at 5am, then again at 8am. So we shall see what tonight brings :)

Hes 6weeks old today, i cant believe how fast its gone!!!

I'd love another, but I think a couple of years age gap would be sensible (plus lack of man is a bit of a problem :dohh:) :rofl:

Can't believe other peeps are thinking about next baby already!! I thought it was just me....and I insisted that I wouldn't be doing it again! lol.

Anyone got any suggestions or colic remedies?? Sapphire seems to have it pretty heavy :(

Oh yeah...and can anyone chage my profile pic for me?? It says it's done on my profile page but each time I post a message, my old pic reappears.People will think I gave birth to a greyhound!!! :rofl:

Try changing the avatar rather than the profile pic :D

Not sure with colic remidies but gripe water always helps alex bring up wind.

Is it just me or does anyone else think Gripe water stinks!!!!

Oooh! Hello ladies! Hope I find this thread again tomorrow. Well, little Sebastian is doing really well and we are so in love with him, haha, proud parents ;) He was 6lbs 9oz when he was born and now at 8 weeks is a whopping 12lbs!! He is a lovely little chubber though and ever so placid; going to bed and 8/9pm, waking at 3/4am ish for a feed and then again at 7am...I usually con him back into sleeping till 10am with me (but don't tell daddy!! ;))

It is good to read about your lovely LO's and be able to catch up! :)

Can't believe other peeps are thinking about next baby already!! I thought it was just me....and I insisted that I wouldn't be doing it again! lol.

Anyone got any suggestions or colic remedies?? Sapphire seems to have it pretty heavy :(

I also said never again but i really do want one more. I'm 30 next year and i always said after 32 i wouldn't be having babies ( by the time i'm 50 my kids will be adults then lol) so we have just decided to use no contraception but not 'try' i won't be charting and stuff this time.

classyburd -Is it just me or does anyone else think Gripe water stinks!!!!

I think it stinks too, so does dentinox......Yack! xx

howdy.. :) Erica was born at home, may 10th weighing 7lb 12. she now weighs 13lb. she has an acid reflux which is kept at bay with gripe water :)

Oh my goodness!! Jake was just laying on his change mat and i thought i would measure him as it looks like he fills the mat. He is 2ft long (60cm's)!!!! No wonder he fills his 3-6 month old baby grown, i think he's gonna be a giant!! Danny, i will send you a pic coz for some reason i am having difficulty uploading them, he looks huge!! xx

i cant believe theres so many big babies. 3-6 month baby grows!!! WOW.....60cm long WOW. 13lb WOW. lol
zachs a tiny boy, 6 weeks old today (happy 6 weeks zachy) and still on the transition between tiny baby and newborn clothes. not sure how much he weighs but 2 weeks ago it was 7lb 5oz. i think hes almost 9lb now though. my special lil chubba

Oh and gripe water smells lovely. mint flavour.hmmmm

Dexter's now in 0-3. The newborn stuff suddenly just became farrrr too short on the body, and his legs are ridiculously long :lol:

hey girls,
lovley to hear ur all doing good and so are the babies :)
Scarlett is a real chub - weighed her with the hv last week and she was 12lb12! and is in 3-6 month clothes, i swear down today she wore a 6-9 next skirt, elasticated granted but shes such a chub :)
they grow so quick!!!! #(already planning number 3!!!)

Hi May mummies!!!

Kirsty - fantastic to start this :D I love reading about you all and your babies :) :cloud9:

Miles and I are doing great!

He is now just over 5 kgs, eating well and sleeping well - he goes to bed around 10pm and then wakes up for a feed at 3.30am and then goes back to sleep until around 6/7am... so cant complain.

He seems to be a happy and contented baby. I have to say the first week was a shock to the system - up every 2 hours, very little sleep, being very sore and getting used to this whole new life, but 7.5 weeks on and I am loving it :)

Loving seeing him grow each day and becoming more alert (as well as seeing more and more smiles and laughs!).

Big hugs to you all, xxxxx :hugs:

Aawww lovely our own place for us may mummies :) Lucy is doing fabulous! she weighed in at 10 pounds 5 last weds :) feel so blessed having such a gorgerous little girl!

Hey, how is everyone today? I went on my first proper night out last night since Jake was born. He slept at OH's parents house (5 doors away lol) so i was on edge for a while until i got to the drunk stage ha ha I had forgotten how bad hangovers were and i am feeling rather sorry for myself now. We didn't get in till 3am so i have had less sleep than i would if Jake was at home :dohh: I'm going along to get him in 20 mins and i can't wait to see his beautiful smiles, i have missed him soooooo much!

Whats everyone been up to? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->