May mummies 2010

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Buddies' started by farah, Aug 23, 2009.

1. farah

farah pregnant with baby no.1

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd start a new thread since there doesn't seem to be one for babies due in May. I only just got my BFP on Thursday. My due date is 1st of May. Can't wait. Just let me know when you want to join this thread and I'll add you to the list that will hopefully grow to be big. :) Can't wait to have lots of May mummies here chatting away.

Members and due dates

1st of May

18NPregnant
    Farah, 1st baby
    Subio

2nd of May

Heidi
    MrsA
    Ollieburger

3rd of May

Jaccib

7th of May

Mrs RC
    Jolou
    Emarismummy

8th of May

Jellyt
    Sam9kids

9th of May

Punch

14th of May

Mommy43

15th of May

Maybebaby3
    Hope&Faith09

16th of May

aw1990
    Sparkledust09

17th of May

Gipsy_Punk

18th of May

Jiggy

19th of May

AdamsEve

20th of May

MummyKel1984
    KatyS1981

21st of May

Puffins'mom

22nd of May

Better2gether
    Katie_xx
    Kayce

23rd of May

Fluffpuffin
    Devonlady
    ~Curiosity~

24th of May

Zenmommy526

25th of May

LulaBug

27th of May

Las78
    NokiaPurple16

29th of May

Akimo01

31st of May

LKeecey

2. Mrs RC

Mrs RC Lucas' Mummy!

Hi I'm a May mummy!! EDD 7 May i think!!

xx

3. pinkclaire

pinkclaire Mummy to two under 2

Ah May babies already! Congratulations!

4. farah

Yay, finally someone else here!!! I'll add you to the list Mrs RC. Hopefully we'll get lots more ladies soon. When did you get your BFP? Any symptoms yet? My nausea is killing me.. already.. at least I know there's someone there, I guess.

And thanks pinkclaire:)

5. farah

Can't edit my posts yet :( but hopefully soon so that I can start updating the list..

6. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

Hey Farah

I am due 3rd May by my LMP date.

I am still cautious as had 5 M/C's in total since I had my daughter in '97. The last 3 were August 08 @ 10 weeks,March 09 at 6 weeks and June 09 at 5 weeks!! I am 43 as well so obviously a concern too!!

Have had tests done at hospital and told all ok. Midwife did suggest reflexology to me but didn't go down that route until my brother offered to try as he is a reflexologist......did a few sessions on me and OH in July and showed us the points to manipulate. SOOOOOOO it's my little brother We have to thank if this all goes ok!!!!

Am waiting for an appointment for an early scan at 7/8 weeks and I have booked to see the midwife next Tuesday!! FX'd that this will stick. Feel pretty confident ATM but trying not to stress as We are moving house in the next couple of weeks.

Jacci.xxx

7. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting me on Farah!!!

So this is it then??? I so want this.....Mind you my birthday ,my DD's birthday and my late husbands birthdays all MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about an expensive month eh???

8. farah

H:haha: I'm the same.. My boyfriends sister and brother plus all five babies that our friends have were born in April/May. It's going to be like Christmas time.. buying loads of presents..

I wish days would go a bit faster. At least until week 12. It's not that enjoyable with the nausea and fear of M/C. Although it's so exciting as well. I'm seeing midwife next Tuesday as well!!! We can write about our experiences there then next week. :happydance:

9. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

Oh no!!

What time is your appointment then? My OH is away working that day and night so He can't come with me,plus my DD will be on her way home from school at the time I go in!!! Not telling her until at least 12 weeks....last time she knew we had awful problems especially when I M/C'd while on holiday and had to get rushed by ambulance to Nice hospital!!!!

I'm not getting MS atm just lots of heartburn,starving hungry all the time,tired and boobs sooooo sore I have to wear a sports bra 24/7!!!!!!!!!:dohh:

Have seen this midwife before ,she's lovely,get on REALLY well with her so it'll just be like chatting to an old friend!!! Don't know if I will have to have all the blood tests again or not...heyho if I have to act as pin-cushion again so be it!!!!

10. jolou

jolou Mum to 2 little munchkins

ahh i hadnt realised this was here! i guess i should troll alll the forums more lol I'm due may 7th according to nhs website :) who knows it may change when i get a scan.

11. punch

punch Well-Known Member

Hello!

I'm due May 9th. :)

12. Ollieburger

Ollieburger Well-Known Member

Hello, I am going to be a May Mummy too. Due 2nd. I am soooooo excited. x

13. Emarismummy

Emarismummy mother of 1 boy aged 4

i'm due may 7th or 8th :) x im not sure which day i ovulated 13th,14th or 15th of aug so guess i gotta wait for scan :) xxxxxxx congratz ev1

14. farah

Yay! More people.. Congrats to everyone! We can continue chatting away here then when we get kicked out of the first trimester:happydance: Can't wait to get these first twelve weeks out of the way.. hopefully the worrying will subside a bit then.

15. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

Hi I'm due on 15th May according 2 my calculations! It'd be great 2 share the journey with you girlies!

16. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

I feel :sick: as a dog.......Think I am hungry but don't know what to eat???!!!! :wacko:

Suddenly came on, not felt sick yet so maybe this is the start of it??? YUK!! Don't like it!! Better get used to it though eh??!!! Is it a good sign or not?? I don't know?:shrug:

Remember feeling sick with DD 12+ years ago but I am sure it wasn't as bad as it is now?!!

I was only saying earlier that I hadn't had the old MS as yet too.....serves me right for tempting fate??!!!:dohh:

17. maybebaby3

maybebaby3 Proud mum of 4!

aww sorry the old MS has got u. i haven't been 2 bad with that yet but have been floored by the tiredness! running after 2 young kids doesn't help easier. pregnancy gets harder each time as there's no time 2 rest! ohh 2 :sleep:

18. farah

Welcome Maybebaby3! I've added everyone on the list. Just let me know if I forgot someone.

Sorry you're feeling rough Jacci. I'm the same though. Although I feel like I'm almost getting used to it. I've got my few little things that I can eat without feeling too sick and I'm just trying to take day at a time. I'm sure it'll get easier at some point. Not saying I don't hate it though. :D And my blood sugar is starting to be all over the place since I'm not eating like I should.

We've got our first MW appointment tomorrow.. exciting, YAY!!:happydance:

19. jaccib

jaccib Well-Known Member

I am feeling a bit better now.......had a sleep this afternoon! Feel so guilty for it though!!!!!!

What time is your appointment tomorrow?

20. farah

I think it's around 11.30. Nice to have it earlyish so not too much waiting around in the morning. It'll be interesting to see if our appointments will be similar. :) I still feel a bit like if my appointment is too early when it's only week 6 but then this is the time they gave me and I guess they should know..