May mummies 2010

welcome jellyt and mommy43 :D

Hi mommy43 and jellyt.

My achyness seems to have gone today which is a relief.

glad u r feeling better ollie! i'm exhausted. kids eating their dinner now and am hoping 4 an early night!

Hi I'm 26 and from Leeds and I am due around May 17th and I don't have a buddy yet

Hi, i am 29, due 21 may and dont have a bump buddy.

does anyone have bad AF cramping, i didnt have this with last pregs!?
but the sickness is ALREADY kicking in, i have had hyperemesis with all pregs and was hoping that this one might be different hahaha

no cramping but felt so sick this afternoon that i was worried i was goin 2 throw up over the kids in my class!!!

I feel so rubbish in myself today oh is set on buying a house im not keen on and i have soent alot of the day in tears x x x

Hi ladies, I am also due in May, on the 16th. I have my first midwife appointment on 2nd October, when I will be almost 8 weeks preg. I haven't really had many symptoms yet, just sore boobs and tiredness! :sleep:

Can you add me to the 2nd may please :)

Hello, i'm a May mummy :). May 8th for me! xx

Hello ladies

How are we all?

I have moved house all went really smoothly!! Just plugged laptop in and have managed to get on here again!!YAY!!

Had an awful phonecall from doctor yesterday....urine sample had come back from lab with some type of infection showing up that a pregnant woman of my age and health should never contract!!! Worried me quite a lot especially as only moved house the day before. Doctor was very good and said he was phoning my consultant to get me in ASAP!
Phone call 5 mins later from consultants secretary to say that doctor was writing letter and putting that and the results on the front desk for me to collect and come over to hospital. Doctor phoned again to check that I had been phoned by hospital and not to worry as he felt that it was probably a cross-contamination!As time was getting on I couldn't get to the hospital so I had to get there 9am this morning to see the consultant.

I was seen immediately and EVERTHING is fine and as doctor said probably cross-contamination! I cannot believe the level of care I am getting this time!! They are looking after me so well,I know it's because of the miscarriages,but I cannot fault them!!!

So many new ladies.....hello to you all..........is everyone doing ok then???

Jacci.xxxx

hey jacci am glad all is fine!!! am feeling really sick 2day. it started yesterday and comes and goes all day :( got scan in 1hr so really looking 4ward 2 it tho i know i won't see much!

hope every1 is fine!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to everyone new!

I updated everyone on the list, just let me know if someone's missing.

How is everyone doing? Any early scans yet?

I've been to St. Mary's after the midwife's appointment and was amazed! Everything there is all shiny and new and the staff is just wonderful. I have to go there weekly now until they can be sure that my blood sugar is ok. Also am having the first scan in only three weeks time! I'm getting so excited but also a bit scared.. what if there is nothing in there or something's wrong? I'm such a blabber mouth that I've already told about my pregnancy to quite a lot of people and am dreading having to tell everyone again if something bad would happen.

My nausea's gotten maybe a tiny bit better. Or it might be that I'm just accepting it now and so it doesn't get me as down as before. Also getting lots of dizziness and feeling really tired all the time. I haven't had any tummy cramps or anything anymore though. Just got this weird feeling in my tummy like I would have been doing lots of exercising and especially abs (even though I haven't). Anyone else got that?

I realised I haven't got a bump buddy.. Anyone? I'm due 1st of May.

Hope everyone's well and the little ones are growing nice and fast.

Hi everyone. I hope your blood sugars sorts itself out farah. I have my booking in appointment today at 3pm, then i will be counting down the days until my 12 weeks scan.

Maybe baby, I hope your scan went well?

My abs have also been really sore, and sickness has hit a new level today. I just wish I would be sick.

x

Hey I have had an early scan ... all well and saw h/b altho morning sickeness is very bad so saw doc today trying some tablets if they dont work i will prob get admitted for re-hydration so praying these tablets work but anyone feeling poorly, hot lemon squash and honey has settled me a bit! how is everyone else?!?

How was your appointment Ollieburger?

Hopefully those tablets work for you Hope&faith. It must be horrible if you can't manage to get anything down. :( I just find that when I feel the worst I just have to try and eat or drink something that's least sickening for me. It can be something different everyday. And congrats for the heartbeat, must feel amazing to see it!

I'm actually managing to eat really well. Get lots of cravings and eat lots but then it feels like I'm never enjoying my food when I just feel sick all the time. Haven't actually been sick anymore so at least that's good. And I did feel a lot worse two weeks ago. Maybe this will get better slowly.

I'm getting so impatient waiting for the scan. It's still 3 weeks away. I just can't wait to see the baby and know that there is something there for sure. Almost felt tempted to buy a HCG test today just to see that I still see the line. It's silly though.. there's not much else I can do but wait.

i dont even feel pregnant :( i have to wait till 10 weeks for midwife app
the only thing is im sooooo tired all the time i dont remember being this tired before even at full term im taking pregnacare how is everyone else feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->