May mummies 2010

Morning farah

How you feeling today? Looking forward to your appointment??

I feel shattered and pretty icky even after having breakfast!! Legged out in my dressing gown on the sofa not sure what to do with myself!!!

I still have packing to do did the kitchen cupboards and bathroom yesterday........think better do all the linen and bedding today. Plus there is a ton of ironing to do..................good job that I am unemployed really!!!

Hope your appointment goes well.....let me know when you get home won't you?

Jacci.xx:hugs:

Hey I think im due May 15th altho with the spooky goings on this month i think it might be may 17th hahaha what a weird month! How is everyone? I think my morning sickness is starting up ... going to go and buy some bio oil today i think.

x x x

I'm just back from the midwife's. It was rubbish!!! She filled in a form with my contact details and due date and said she'll send it to St. Mary's and that they'll send me an appointment from there. She was dead nice though and listened to all my worries about my blood sugar and stuff. Just said there's not much she can do to make things move faster and now I just need to wait til I get a letter from St. Mary's. She said you normally don't get the appointment til on a week 12-14 even if you have got some condition!

I just got a leaflet about what I'm not allowed to eat and stuff and she told me to go to a&e if my blood sugar problem gets too bad. And the whole appointment took about 10-15 minutes!! I thought when it's my first baby we would have talked a bit more about things but obviously that's what happens when I go to the hospital in a month or two's time.

Hope your midwife's visit is a bit better Jacci.

Welcome Hope&faith, I'll add you to the list.

My nausea is still as bad as ever. :nope: So overall not feeling great today.

I'm just back from the midwife's. It was rubbish!!! She filled in a form with my contact details and due date and said she'll send it to St. Mary's and that they'll send me an appointment from there. She was dead nice though and listened to all my worries about my blood sugar and stuff. Just said there's not much she can do to make things move faster and now I just need to wait til I get a letter from St. Mary's. She said you normally don't get the appointment til on a week 12-14 even if you have got some condition!

I just got a leaflet about what I'm not allowed to eat and stuff and she told me to go to a&e if my blood sugar problem gets too bad. And the whole appointment took about 10-15 minutes!! I thought when it's my first baby we would have talked a bit more about things but obviously that's what happens when I go to the hospital in a month or two's time.

Hope your midwife's visit is a bit better Jacci.

Welcome Hope&faith, I'll add you to the list.

My nausea is still as bad as ever. :nope: So overall not feeling great today.

:hugs: Oh farah,
That doesn't sound good to me. Mind you I get on very well with my midwife after my experiences. We chat like old friends...maybe as I am nearer in age to her than a lot of the youngsters they must get in there!!!
I feel awful for you you now....I am sure once the hospital contact you ,you will feel better about it!
I know I will get all the leaflets about downs screening etc again Bit concerned about that now....still best not worry until testing time I suppose!!!
I am soooo hungry ATM just eaten a whole can of hotdog sausages cold from the tin!!!!!:wacko:
Better go and get some packing or ironing done....been sat here all morning very lazy!!!!!!
Jacci.xxxxx

lol jaccib i know wot u mean abt the hunger thing! i am soooooooooooo hungry all the time! and always seem 2 go 4 unhealthy stuff :oops: have bought lots of fruit in an attempt 2 eat better. with my last 2 pregnancies i was the same - always craving burger and steak and crisps (mayb coz i was anaemic! tho that doesn't explain the crisps :dohh:)

have a kiddies party l8r and all i want 2 do is :sleep: oh well i will just hav 2 w8 til 2nite 4 that as still have 2 :hangwashing::iron::dishes: oh well should get started really! take care all xxx

can u add me??? according 2 due date calendars i'm due 20th may i think lol xx

I'M BACK!!!!!

Had a great booking appointment with midwife,it was llike talking to an old friend!! We had a fair bit to catch up on after all the M/C's and she is made up for us!! Glad that I am in for an emergency/early scan on thursday!!

I am off for the usual blood tests on friday and she has sent a request for the nuchal scan in my 11/13 week. I am booked for my second appointment with her on 6th October which will make me 10 weeks!

I am soo happy now that I have done that......so countdown has begun!!!!

Hi, Im pretty new here but so excited & scared to say BFP Mon, Weds & thurs & EDD i think is 20/5. Congratulations to everyone else on here fingers, toes, arms & legs crossed for you all xx

Good morning ladies!!!!!

Well what a hectic day yesterday!!!! Hospital for scan at 9.30.........consultant was running an hour late!!!!! SO finally get to see him...........the scan was a bit scarey.....looked and there was a sac but he couldn't see anything else!!!:cry:OH put his and on my shoulder and gave me a squeeze..............so consultant says....right internal scan then!!!! OH MY GOD.....................We have a 4mm RICICLE WITH a HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I nearly cried....my heart was pounding like crazy!!!!! Consultant is sooo happy for us at last.....said seeing a heartbeat gives us a 95% viable pregnancy!!!!
Wants us back in 4 weeks for another scan!!!!!

Relieved IS NOT the word!!!!!

Next hectic bit is....phone call from agency regards our new house....we can pick keys up.......can we bring 1300 quid and passport photos by 4 pm!!!!

Well we did it and will be moving in fully next tuesday...not sure when I will be back here due to internet connection but will get back asap.

Hope you are all doing well and I will be back.

Jacci.xxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, Im pretty new here but so excited & scared to say BFP Mon, Weds & thurs & EDD i think is 20/5. Congratulations to everyone else on here fingers, toes, arms & legs crossed for you all xx

hi katy! try not 2 worry (easier said than done i know!!!) i will keep fingers etc crossed 4 u 2 and 4 every1 else in here.

have been nauseous in the mornings but then hungry all day long and i mean HUNGRY! am goin 2 b HUGE by the end of this pregnancy! lol

hey girls! got my first midwife app through woohooo october 5th :D seems like an age away!

midwife appointments r so few and far between if it is not your 1st baby!!!

so it seems, they sent me a leaflet telling me roughly when i will have midwifes app, no where near the amount i had with sophie but then again it might be down to area, my friend had her first baby a few months back with same grp of midwives and didnt have many, i was in diff area for sophie..oh well :) just waiting for my app for dating scan to come through for around my 12th week.

am goin 4 a private scan on thursday as the hospital here doesnt want 2 know until u r abt 10wks coz of risk of m/c!

Hi Ladies, I am back from a weeks camping holiday in the lakes which was lovely but very active. I have been feeling v sick but haven't actually been sick. i have also been feeling very achey in lower abdomen has any one else had this?

I have my first mid wife appointment on friday, I know it will only last about 10 mins but at least it gets things moving. x

Hi Ladies, I am back from a weeks camping holiday in the lakes which was lovely but very active. I have been feeling v sick but haven't actually been sick. i have also been feeling very achey in lower abdomen has any one else had this?

I have my first mid wife appointment on friday, I know it will only last about 10 mins but at least it gets things moving. x

yea i have been achey too, apparently its normal and things streching and stuff :) it freaks me out at times lol

Hello! I'm a May mummy too, 8th May :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->