May Mummies! Congrats Missy, Genna, Jexer72!

still getting pains this morning..............do they mean anything or is this baby just tormenting me?!?!?!?

Hope everyone else is ok.....this thread seems to be getting a bit quiet now. Can't believe there are 3 days left in May after today, come on babies!

morning everyone,
still here....false alarm yesterday. It built up and was getting quite painful just before bed. i managed to get to sleep and have woke up this morning with nothing.....!!! Still getting some BH but no pain.
My cheeky monkey tricked me again.

well, going in for my induction tomorrow evening and the reality has hit me....im terrified!!

xxx

Not that I am jealous or anything...........but there is another June Mum having her baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww Gemma. Sounds like you're getting all the right signs anyway. My due date today and not a hint yet, although she has been moving less the last couple of days and seems to have changed position a bit so we'll see.

Congratulations Abblebubba, Magicvw and sarah0108!!

still have a few late may mommies! Hope your babes come soon!

Gemma I hope this is the beginning for you! I'd personally rest labor takes alot out of you and if its real rest won't make the contractions stop :)

Oh and during labor my cervix was still high and posterior (I think the doc said) but within an hour it came down and did what it was suppose to :p

hi all, im going in tomorrow night for my induction. ive got 2 text buddies; one is in hospital herself and the other is unable to update for me this weekend.

Anyone in UK fancy being a last minute text buddy for me?

thanks

xx

Hi kmh....I will if I can although it's my due date today so can't guarantee I won't be in hospital too (no sign yet though), but PM me if you want me to :)

oh i'm really fed up now :( i can't take potentially another 1 1/2 weeks of this!

I am still here........nothing happening.........apart from the normal aches and pains that I have been having for weeks!

anyway, enough about me..........................

CONGRATULATIONS TO CLASSYBURD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Archie Harrison Want was born early hours of this morning at 1.30 am weighing 7 pounds and 3 ounces!

Mummy, Daddy and Baby are all well! Bless her, can you believe she was started off at 9.30 am on the 26th of May! Good things come to those who wait though!
CONGRATULATIONS!

Great news about monkeh........bit of a surprise though that it was a boy! x

Update for kmh:

She just had first gel and a sweep. They think she's going to need a few doses.

Just found this from Ninewest who was due 31st of May ..........

Our precious little one arrived.

Coco Arabella Poet arrived on 28th May, at 6.20pm, weiging 6lbs 2oz, and measuring 20".

I will post some pictures in a few hours, we are totally besotted at the moment!

Thank you for all your support!

Ally, Adam and Coco x

Update for kmh at 7.30am ish:

Been having contractions since 1am, just had show, been given pethidine and waiting to be examined.

As for me, I'm still just waiting for anything!! :rofl:

Still here too!! May babies only have today and tomorrow now..so cmon will ya!!

oh my goodness, I have just seen that one of the June mums was given a sweep at 38 weeks! Some of the May Mums had difficulties persuading the midwives to do it at 40 weeks! No wonder they are popping their babies already!

I can't believe there is only one day left in May....................still no major signs today so I think mine will be a June baby! x

im officially 9 days overdue and no sign of my LO im definately going to be a june mummy, am i the most overdue now?

kirsty - I think you may just be...poor you..I am struggling at 4 days over!!!

Gemma-lou - Can't believe someone got a sweep at 38 weeks, I may not even get one at my 40+6 apt on Mon..they said their unsure whether I will get one...WTF!!! I was hoping the sunshine would encourage these babies out...no such luck!!

So who have we got left then.

Me
Gemma Lou
Kirsty
Dreams
Missy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members