May Mummies :)

Hey Ladies, I'm due 26th May! Feeling ok, keeping getting bad hips but have good/bad days. Still have a bit to do before madam arrives but finish work on the 30th March (due to my company relocating) so hope I can get it done then! Still can't believe I'm going to be a mummy in 3 months!

I'm due May 2nd but I have an inkling he may come sometime in late April because my original due date was April 26th so it'll be somewhere in between those two dates, I think! I'm having a little boy named Colin and I can't wait to meet him!

Love this, nice to see the names of people who I will be seeing 'this is it' threads for around the same time as im due!!

I am due 24th May and we stayed team yellow! Cant wait to see piccys of everyone's gorgeous bundles once they have arrived!! x

I'm due May 2nd, too! But, I'm expecting a girl, for which I'm getting more excited than nervous these days. Although, the nerves set in at times too (this is our first). Reflux hits hard, but thankfully doesn't hit too often. My big problems are hip pain (makes sleeping nearly impossible) and feeling at times like she is too big for my stomach. When she gets in certain spots and stretches or pushes (I still can't decipher which is what body part) it is almost like a little alien trying to break free - can get very uncomfortable, and also looks pretty weird when my belly has random parts sticking out and my bump goes all uneven.

Hi,

I am due 20th May with my 2nd little princess, my eldest is called Amelia Victoria who will be 4 in August. Finishing work April 18th, so the count down is finally on.
Starting to feel very tired and emotional now. Possibily baby will be induced a week early as I had a big baby last time 10lb, and a difficult birth.
Roll on May :)

I'm due May 24th with a boy :) we're naming him Logan Noah! can't wait till he's here. I am already sick of being pregnant lol.

Hi everyone!

I'm due 22nd may with a baby boy! Haven't decided his name yet though :) ive just moved in my new house and his nursery is painted just awaiting furniture! Got most things just need clothes mainly! I'm feeling ok just suffering with back ache at the minute but midwife has told me hes a big boy and I'm only 5ft 2 so my bump feels enormous! Feeling really impatient now! Although now it's march may seems a lot closer! :happydance:

I may be a May baby. My official due date is June 3rd, but at my 20 week ultrasound they said that Im further along, due May 24th. I asked my OB and she said to go with the original June due date, but Im crossing my fingers for May :)

im at the very end of may the 30th can i still join in? this is my 1st baby having a little boy his name will be robert kyle william like u i bought everything super early even have all his clothes hung up and in drawers can wait till my little man is here! feeling good apart from growing/stretching pains the insides of my legs are the worst hope ur all well xx

im also from northern ireland, due may 30th and having a boy lol snap :flower:

im at the very end of may the 30th can i still join in? this is my 1st baby having a little boy his name will be robert kyle william like u i bought everything super early even have all his clothes hung up and in drawers can wait till my little man is here! feeling good apart from growing/stretching pains the insides of my legs are the worst hope ur all well xx

snap again i got my BFP on the exact same date as u to lol cool have u got a name for ur little man yet :hugs:

snap again i got my BFP on the exact same date as u to lol cool have u got a name for ur little man yet :hugs:

lol wow :haha:

yeah we are calling him Carson :flower: what you calling your wee one? :hugs:

I have noticed there are threads for March and April mummies but few or none for May mummies so thought Id create a thread for all us ladies due in May :)

How are you all feeling? This is my first. Im having a boy his name is Noah and am so ready for him. I made the 'mistake' of buying things from 5 weeks so now I have everything and am very paitently waiting for his arrival. Im due 26th May and hoping to have a water birth. Looking forward to going on mat leave on April 17th :happydance: I work in a nursery so on my feet all day. Cant wait to just sleep and rest until Noahs here :)

Feel free to add your stories, symptoms, highs and lows. We havent got long to go :)

Xxx

Im due May 25-26th. :) But Me and Dr both agree the baby may be here around the 14th. :) Immm sooo excited. Just exhausted! We are expecting our 4th lil girl and her name will be Presaya Tamera Kay Miller! <3 I plan to do another all natural nonmedicated vaginal delivery also. Even though im expecting a 8-9lb'er this time lol.. Im already at 44in circum around!

Hello all I'm due may 2nd so possible could be a April baby but more than likely a May baby! I cant wait for her arrival, she's all that's keeping me going some days x

yeah we are calling him Carson :flower: what you calling your wee one? :hugs:[/QUOTE]

aw thats lovely we calling him robert after my dad its great to chat to sum1 at the same stage as me u gettin many growing pains? :hugs:

Hi ya, Im due May 28th with my fourth baby and second princess.

We have everything ready except the hospital bag (hoping for a home birth but need consultant to agree first). All I am now doing is waiting for baby, I think that's why third tri can be so slow as nothing left to do!!!

X

yeah we are calling him Carson :flower: what you calling your wee one? :hugs:

aw thats lovely we calling him robert after my dad its great to chat to sum1 at the same stage as me u gettin many growing pains? :hugs:[/QUOTE]

you having any middle names? me and OH are at war over deciding to have middle names or not :haha: i get pain now and again but dont know what they are so im assuming they are growing pains :shrug: lol past few days had really itchy bump, found a new stretch mark last night :growlmad: not amused lol. where abouts in northern ireland you from? x :hugs:

Hi everyone!

I am due 24th, team yellow and can't seem to agree on names:wacko: Sure we didnt have this problem last time!

Oooo errrrr! im a virgin!!...obviously not in the general sense as im 30weeks tmw! but this is my first ever post ever! Hence my profile isnt all sparkly and awesome like you guys but give me time!!
So this is my first, due the 14th May although by my dates i make it 21st. Expecting my little boy William (after my dad) but not sure to go with Billy or Will?
Had to start on Iron tables last week as the baby is fleecing me of my supply and I was really getting really tired but they dont really agree with me :(( so kale soup it is everyday...NICE!! Apart from that and sickness right at the beginning ive been ok...10 weeks and counting!! xx

Im so happy theres now a may topic! :D..Im due 24th May and feel absolutely awful!, i get awful acid and these hormones are really doing my head in, i cry at the stupidest things!..Ugh, hurry up May :lol:

Hi everyone

I'm expecting my first too and were team yellow.

Really struggling with names as I work with children so all to easily put off a name :( lol

Baby B is due the 28th May and I hoping B arrives early.

Had a fairly easy pregnancy so far but starting to suffer from SPD and serious heartburn. Factor in a serious ankle injury off a fall last week and I'm now in a lot of pain.

OH says we don't need much for B. Just bedding and blankets for travel cot and moses basket. We've been really lucky that family have helped out with a lot of what we need and were very greatful for that.

OH has been fantastic the whole pregnancy. Even re-painted most of the house in the early days. B's nursery is nearly complete just a few things to do to it. Can't wait for it to be finished. However have the rest of the house to organise and sort for B's arrival.

I start my maternity leave the 30th April but factor in that 2 weeks of those are Easter Holidays and I only have 6 working weeks left :D Yay!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Can't believe we only have 12 weeks left until we meet B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->