May Mummies :)

Oooo errrrr! im a virgin!!...obviously not in the general sense as im 30weeks tmw! but this is my first ever post ever! Hence my profile isnt all sparkly and awesome like you guys but give me time!!
So this is my first, due the 14th May although by my dates i make it 21st. Expecting my little boy William (after my dad) but not sure to go with Billy or Will?
Had to start on Iron tables last week as the baby is fleecing me of my supply and I was really getting really tired but they dont really agree with me :(( so kale soup it is everyday...NICE!! Apart from that and sickness right at the beginning ive been ok...10 weeks and counting!! xx

Love the name William! Billy is my favourite shortening of it (It's OH's name so I'm bias!) xo

Hello

Im due on the 16th May and we gave no idea if it is a boy or a girl. We have a few names in mind but as yet we are not 100% sure. I am well so far but did suffer from morning sickness until about 17 weeks. We still have so much to buy but not knowing if baby is a he or a she it is difficult to get too many bits.
Finishing work on the 30th April so will not have long to wait when I stop.

Good luck to all May Mummies to be.... looking forward to hearing from you all:flower:

Becky xx

Due date buddies :flower: We're expecting our first, a little girl and just getting so excited now :happydance: I know it's a bit silly but I just feel like she could get here any day now that I'm in third tri :haha: Still have so much to get ready, the poor little one has nothing.. some clothes and that's all.

May 23rd here!
I can't wait to hold our little girl either. It's funny, as soon as I entered the third trimester I became super anxious/excited about meeting her. I absolutely love being pregnant, I've been very lucky and had a really easy pregnancy (except for some spotting/bleeding early on) but now I just want to meet her and hold her and never let go :haha:

I'm feeling great so far. Yesterday i got this pinch on my right ribs... do you think that was baby? I feel she may still be a bit small to be giving me rib pain? :shrug:

It most likely is your little one, mine is head down kicking me in the ribs alllllllll day. Especially if I lean forward while I'm sitting down :)

Hi everyone!

Good thread! I am due May 7th, birthday is May 6th! lol I really hope that we don't share the same birthday, might sound selfish but I don't know if jelly and ice cream for the next god knows how many years is my idea of a birthday celebration for me! haha

This is our first baby, we have been told we are having a boy, only me and my husband know though as we are keeping it a surprise for everyone else, plus a friend recently gave birth and got told it was a boy and turned out to be a girl! So you never know! lol We are buying neutral things still for that purpose and it's sooooo hard! Really can't wait to go shopping once baby's here to get some gender specific clothes! :) We pretty much have the nursery all sorted too, nice jungle theme, looks really cute!

I also work in a nursery, in the baby room to be exact so I feel like I have plenty of practice with them! But I also agree it's hard with names as you get put off very easily!! lol We have names picked but again we are keeping them to ourselves until the big announcement :) It was a struggle to get these names so we don't want anyone putting us off them lol!

I finish work on 6th April, and I am sooooo ready for it! I really can't wait now! Lifting all the babies and all the bending, up and down off the floor is starting to takes its toll! I have suffered from a little bit of pelvic pain, seen a physio which helped a bit but still hasn't completely cured it, so unless it gets worse, I can deal with it for now :)

I've had a good pregnancy so far, no morning sickness at all, really lucky, although now i'm getting a few aches and pains and my weight gain gets me down a bit, i'm just not used to it I suppose, but I know it's only temporary so just gonna have to deal with it! lol Looking forward to getting back into shape already though, got a wedding to go to end of June so have to get into a nice dress! lol

Not long now girls! :) sooooo excited to meet my gorgeous baby! xxx

Hi everyone!

Good thread! I am due May 7th, birthday is May 6th! lol I really hope that we don't share the same birthday, might sound selfish but I don't know if jelly and ice cream for the next god knows how many years is my idea of a birthday celebration for me! haha

This is our first baby, we have been told we are having a boy, only me and my husband know though as we are keeping it a surprise for everyone else, plus a friend recently gave birth and got told it was a boy and turned out to be a girl! So you never know! lol We are buying neutral things still for that purpose and it's sooooo hard! Really can't wait to go shopping once baby's here to get some gender specific clothes! :) We pretty much have the nursery all sorted too, nice jungle theme, looks really cute!

I also work in a nursery, in the baby room to be exact so I feel like I have plenty of practice with them! But I also agree it's hard with names as you get put off very easily!! lol We have names picked but again we are keeping them to ourselves until the big announcement :) It was a struggle to get these names so we don't want anyone putting us off them lol!

I finish work on 6th April, and I am sooooo ready for it! I really can't wait now! Lifting all the babies and all the bending, up and down off the floor is starting to takes its toll! I have suffered from a little bit of pelvic pain, seen a physio which helped a bit but still hasn't completely cured it, so unless it gets worse, I can deal with it for now :)

I've had a good pregnancy so far, no morning sickness at all, really lucky, although now i'm getting a few aches and pains and my weight gain gets me down a bit, i'm just not used to it I suppose, but I know it's only temporary so just gonna have to deal with it! lol Looking forward to getting back into shape already though, got a wedding to go to end of June so have to get into a nice dress! lol

Not long now girls! :) sooooo excited to meet my gorgeous baby! xxx

Isnt it hard to find neutral clothes?? We dont know the sex and so far have only bought babygrows and vests. I really want to buy outfits.. find mysrlf drawn to boys stuff :)

I totally get that u arnt telling anyone ur name choices.... when people ask mine now I just say we havnt thought of any,. I hate when someone tries to put you off!

Isnt it hard to find neutral clothes?? We dont know the sex and so far have only bought babygrows and vests. I really want to buy outfits.. find mysrlf drawn to boys stuff :)

I totally get that u arnt telling anyone ur name choices.... when people ask mine now I just say we havnt thought of any,. I hate when someone tries to put you off!

Oh my goodness yes!! We have only got vests and babygrows too, got a few cardigans and blankets etc, but they are all cream and white! lol I really can't wait to go and get some outfits too :)

And yes you'll always find someone who thinks is appropriate to tell you why they don't like the name you've picked so we are keeping them to ourselves to save the hassle lol! x

Oh my goodness yes!! We have only got vests and babygrows too, got a few cardigans and blankets etc, but they are all cream and white! lol I really can't wait to go and get some outfits too :)

And yes you'll always find someone who thinks is appropriate to tell you why they don't like the name you've picked so we are keeping them to ourselves to save the hassle lol! x

We have decorated our nursery neutral too, I love the colours., but I want a bit of girl pink or baby blue!! Im sure the baby will be spoiled with clothes when he/she arrives so its prob best that I dont buy loads anyway! X

Hi ladies, im due on may 15th with a little girl :cloud9: i am almost ready for her, just got little things to get like more bottle etc i have the main items but i am moving house in three weeks:happydance: as for pregnancy it doesnt suit me i can not wait to have my body back and to see my little girl

I agree with shopping for neutral clothes - it's a nightmare!!!

We wanted some item with I love Daddy etc on and. At first could only find gender clothing. However we did find some items in Asda and some in Tesco's. Ohhh Boots have some lovely bright sleep suits etc in that are gender neutral but just scrummy.

Can't wait to buy colours :D lol

Hi girls :)

I am 23 years old , I am expecting my first child :) , its going to be a boy and my due date is May 7th :)
I have had loads of nausea but no throwing up :D
our nursery is almost ready , we doing it slowly but surly . We don't have a name yet ,I just hope we going to have one before he is born :D
I work as a housekeeper . I have no idea how long can I do it , but I want as long as possible :)
I cannot sleep well , My mussels hurt , my bones hurt and my boob size is scary :D
So far I gained 25 pound and I am hoping for not gaining more than 10 pounds till my babys delivery :)
on one side I cannot wait to hold my baby ( I am crying every ultrasound seeing my baby :) ) but on the other side I cannot imagine not to have him in my belly :( ... ;D

A lot of people think Im small for 7 months gone but Im not sure as I have never been pregnant before. So heres a pic of my bump @ 28 days 1 day :)

Feel free to show your bumps :) x

Attachments

• 2012-03-04 21.37.14.jpg
    2012-03-04 21.37.14.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0

We wanted some item with I love Daddy etc on and. At first could only find gender clothing. However we did find some items in Asda and some in Tesco's. Ohhh Boots have some lovely bright sleep suits etc in that are gender neutral but just scrummy.

Ooo I got the cutest little bootees in asda! They are white , one says 50% mummy and the other 50% daddy.... too cute :)

Ooo I got the cutest little bootees in asda! They are white , one says 50% mummy and the other 50% daddy.... too cute :)

Ooo never saw any booties - will check next week when doing our shopping

Cute bump fairydust :) This is my 28 week bump

Attachments

• 12.02.26 - 28 uker (1).jpg
    12.02.26 - 28 uker (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies,
I'm Kim, I'm 21 years old, married and expecting my first little one.
I'm due May 31st, But she's measuring a week a head so i'm hoping thats good news. =] I come on here quiet a bit but hardly ever post.
Cant wait to get to know more of you ladies.

Hi ladies! I just turned 35 this week and I am due on the 29th of May but they will be taking our little girl Zoey Mae a week or two before that depending on how big she is. I have Type 2 diabetes so I will be having a c-section. I have had two previous c-sections, so at least I know what to expect. I work from home, so I will work right up to delivery.
As for the way I feel?! Lol! I have severe RLS and it is making me insane!!! I also have heartburn something fierce and feel like a whale. But other than that........ Cant wait to get to know you all and share this experience with you!

Hello everyone! So lovely to meet all of you (some regulars and the
Newbies too)
No-one yet has our due date, may 4th!
We are still team yellow, Hubby's choice not
Mine! But we have growth scan Tuesday and I'm soooo tempted to ask
I finish work in 4 days, im a nurse and im gettin too swollen in the foot/ankle/cankle department to carry on! Hehe
Luckily I'll have 8 weeks to get things ready for our arrival, as we haven't even started the baby's room yet!

Can't wait to actually spend some time with hubby as we are both working so hard Saving some pennies!

It's our anniversary april 2nd and we are having a night away so really excited!

Have you girls got any thing planned to make the time go faster? Xxxx

This is my bump at 27 weeks. I'm 28w3d now, I'll post another pic at 29 weeks :flower:

Attachments

• DSC01574.jpg
    DSC01574.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back