Attachments

• DSC05346.jpg
    DSC05346.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC05351.jpg
    DSC05351.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
So many May mummies :D

Can't wait to see all of our 'this is it' posts!!

Cute bumps everyone xo

Alreet loves. Bit slow on the uptake me! Due May 25th with a girlie - Amelia Rose. Nowhere near ready for her... except for all the clothes of course :haha:. We've got her clothes all sorted and stored right now by size lol. We're just waiting right now for Fin's big boy bedroom to be finished so we can move him out of the nursery and prep it for her arrival. Just taking a while as a wall needs putting up first and stuff. Drama Llama xx

Oooo errrrr! im a virgin!!...obviously not in the general sense as im 30weeks tmw! but this is my first ever post ever! Hence my profile isnt all sparkly and awesome like you guys but give me time!!
So this is my first, due the 14th May although by my dates i make it 21st. Expecting my little boy William (after my dad) but not sure to go with Billy or Will?
Had to start on Iron tables last week as the baby is fleecing me of my supply and I was really getting really tired but they dont really agree with me :(( so kale soup it is everyday...NICE!! Apart from that and sickness right at the beginning ive been ok...10 weeks and counting!! xx

Love the name William! Billy is my favourite shortening of it (It's OH's name so I'm bias!) xo

Thanks lollipopbop I'm swaying towards billy too but hubby keeps shortening it to bill which is what we call my dad so he's getting on my nerves!!
Loving the bump piccies girls I'm off to try and take a flattering one of my bump without capturing my unattractive sports bra!! x

Im due May 1 so I could be either an april or may mommy We decided to not find out the gender, and I can not wait to meet this little monster!

me toooo!! yey im due 1st may as well.
im way overlly excited!! were having a little girl were calling her hollie but middle name is undecided yet.
we have 3 boys age 6, 4 and 22 months so a little girl to the tribe is just fab for us! she has more clothes than i could possibly dress her in but i had to indulge ive spent the last 6 years buyin blue!! she will be spoilt but all my kids are and i dont care to say it. they are my world and i am a very happy mummy. i dont work as i am a stay at home mum, i couldnt bare to leave my babies with anyone else, time is precious.
may will soon be here now only 8 weeks left for us bumpin2012!! unless we become april mummies!! xxxx:cloud9::happydance:

lol wow :haha:

yeah we are calling him Carson :flower: what you calling your wee one? :hugs:

aw thats lovely we calling him robert after my dad its great to chat to sum1 at the same stage as me u gettin many growing pains? :hugs:

you having any middle names? me and OH are at war over deciding to have middle names or not :haha: i get pain now and again but dont know what they are so im assuming they are growing pains :shrug: lol past few days had really itchy bump, found a new stretch mark last night :growlmad: not amused lol. where abouts in northern ireland you from? x :hugs:[/QUOTE]

yea his full name will be robert kyle william! aw we really lucky its a boy cause b4 u knew trying to pick a girls name was full blown war lol im in fermanagh wat bout u? dont talk about stretch marks everyday there seems to be a new one sprouting :growlmad: have u been for the glucose tolerance test yet i have to go on the 20th x :hugs:

Oooo errrrr! im a virgin!!...obviously not in the general sense as im 30weeks tmw! but this is my first ever post ever! Hence my profile isnt all sparkly and awesome like you guys but give me time!!
So this is my first, due the 14th May although by my dates i make it 21st. Expecting my little boy William (after my dad) but not sure to go with Billy or Will?
Had to start on Iron tables last week as the baby is fleecing me of my supply and I was really getting really tired but they dont really agree with me :(( so kale soup it is everyday...NICE!! Apart from that and sickness right at the beginning ive been ok...10 weeks and counting!! xx

Love the name William! Billy is my favourite shortening of it (It's OH's name so I'm bias!) xo

Thanks lollipopbop I'm swaying towards billy too but hubby keeps shortening it to bill which is what we call my dad so he's getting on my nerves!!
Loving the bump piccies girls I'm off to try and take a flattering one of my bump without capturing my unattractive sports bra!! x

Sorry to jump in! lol i prefer Will :) I think it's a very handsome name.... also, is Liam a no go? I love that name but its my step dad and brothers so it's off bounds lol xx

I'm due the 3rd of may :) don't wanna wait that long tho :baby: although my pregnany has been uneventful and I feel absolutely fine.

Expecting a boy, but have no idea what I'm gonna call him. OH likes Cory, but I think it sounds too muh like a girls name. I like Charles, but OH thinks it too old fashioned :shrug: we are just never gonna agree.

Of on mat leave from next month :happydance:

lol wow :haha:

yeah we are calling him Carson :flower: what you calling your wee one? :hugs:

aw thats lovely we calling him robert after my dad its great to chat to sum1 at the same stage as me u gettin many growing pains? :hugs:

you having any middle names? me and OH are at war over deciding to have middle names or not :haha: i get pain now and again but dont know what they are so im assuming they are growing pains :shrug: lol past few days had really itchy bump, found a new stretch mark last night :growlmad: not amused lol. where abouts in northern ireland you from? x :hugs:

yea his full name will be robert kyle william! aw we really lucky its a boy cause b4 u knew trying to pick a girls name was full blown war lol im in fermanagh wat bout u? dont talk about stretch marks everyday there seems to be a new one sprouting :growlmad: have u been for the glucose tolerance test yet i have to go on the 20th x :hugs:[/QUOTE]

i want Andrew in his middle name because thats my dads name but OH isnt for it :haha: hes not a big beliver in middle names lol Im originally from Bangor but moved up to Belfast a few years ago :flower: i wouldnt mind if my stretch marks were small but mine are great big red unsightly ones lol im gonna be like a road map of london soon :haha::haha: im that clueless i dont even know what that is hehe :shrug: im guessing its the test to check for GD? nothing has been mentioned about it yet so im not sure but i ahve an appintment at the hospital on the 13th so im guessing they will do it then? :shrug: x

I'm due the 3rd of may :) don't wanna wait that long tho :baby: although my pregnany has been uneventful and I feel absolutely fine.

Expecting a boy, but have no idea what I'm gonna call him. OH likes Cory, but I think it sounds too muh like a girls name. I like Charles, but OH thinks it too old fashioned :shrug: we are just never gonna agree.

Of on mat leave from next month :happydance:

I like Cory, I defo don't think it sounds like a girls name!

What about Charlie as an alternative? I loved Charlie for a while but it's becoming very popular around here lol x

Polarbear - I like Charles and like PP said you could call him Charlie. I love classic names, they never go out of fashion and they're good for a baby and an adult. I'm not a big fan of Cory! xo

Just seen this... i've been slack recently with the ole 'tinternet :wacko:

I'm due on May 19th, we're expecting a little blue one- no names yet, we can't agree on anything, just going to see what he looks like when he's here :thumbup:

Still got loads of stuff to sort out but luckily only small bits as relatives have bought us the biggies like the buggy etc :happydance:. My lovely mum got our buggy we've got an Oyster but i'm not allowed it in my house as according to my mum it's bad luck.

Haven't got a birth plan... as long as he's out safely i don't care how it's done :winkwink:

Packing my hospital bag tonight...eep.

Good Luck to all May ladies :hugs:

Hello girls,

Im due 31st May with my first, we are having a girl and calling her Grace.

I just want her here now lol im not coming off work until 2 weeks before so my last day at work is 18th May, i might move it forward as im really struggling with back and rib pains :cry:

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey girls! Cute bumps! I love looking at pregnant women hehe! Such a beautiful thing :)

Here's mine that I took today at 31 weeks, sometimes I feel huge and other times I think 'surely it should be a LOT bigger by now?' but I have the next few weeks to go yet so I'm sure it'll grow a lot more yet! lol

We have a jungle themed nursery, with yellows, oranges, lime greens and reds so it's still very neutral looking, furniture is dark wood, once it's complete, I will attach a pic for you to see as well :)

I also have the 50% mummy, 50% daddy booties lol, so cute! And we got some nice colourful bits from boots too which are not gender specific so that's a tiny bit of colour at least lol, defo looking forward to getting more clothes though, I fear people saying 'oh isn't he/she lovely' (and they get it wrong cause they can't tell if its a boy or girl by what they are wearing haha!)

Hope your all having a good day? I'm just off for a swim! :) x

Attachments

• 31 weeks pregnant belly.jpg
    31 weeks pregnant belly.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Just heard on the TV today that there are only 15 more days until Spring here! That means my May 2nd baby is just around the corner! I've already started getting excited every time I walk into a store and see all of the Easter stuff out. It's so exciting :D. This has seemed like such a looong pregnancy so I'm looking for little things like this to help me feel like it's actually moving along :haha:.

lol! I know what you mean, I love carrying my baby, but I am forever using countdowns to make the time pass quicker to when I can hold my baby in my arms :) At the moment it's countdown to next midwife apps, countdown to finishing work, then countdown until birth!! so excited! x

26th May seems so far away. Im gonna be one of the last of us to give birth lol x

You may not be, you could go early, baby is classed as full term by 37 weeks, so you never know? lol For some reason I am thinking more around 37 weeks for me, it might just be because baby will be full term and i'll expect things to start happening but I don't mind, just hope not to go overdue to be honest, two reasons, my mum and sister are coming to visit for 2 weeks on my due date, so it will be nice for baby to be here for that, and secondly because I won't be able to give birth in the birthing unit I'm booked into if I am overdue :( so that will suck!
Not gonna worry though, what will be will be, can't control it lol xxx

lol! I know what you mean, I love carrying my baby, but I am forever using countdowns to make the time pass quicker to when I can hold my baby in my arms :) At the moment it's countdown to next midwife apps, countdown to finishing work, then countdown until birth!! so excited! x

im counting down to my scan thursday then 50 days lol :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->